BY TATCHA

A creamy, water-actived enzyme exfoliant effortlessly releases debris from the skin, leaving it polished and baby soft in an instant. Contains Japanese rice bran, skin-conditioning pearl and HADASEI-3 Bioactive Complex, a proprietary blend of rice bran, green tea and red algae extract. Formulated without mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, PEGs, PPGs, urea, DEA, TEA or phthalates. Ideal for all skin types.2.5 oz

Buy on Sephora
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Everyone needs to be using some form of exfoliation. This Tatcha rice exfoliating powder is so gentle but really gets off all the dead skin and gross leftover makeup and grime from your day. I like to pour a bit of powder into a small bowl and then use a wet, fluffy brush to swirl the product around and create a foam. Then I use the brush to apply to foamy cleanser. It works like a dream. My skin feels refreshed. I feel like I am able to slough off any dead skin without and harsh irritants or grainy products. Sometimes exfoliating products can be too stripping and drying and this product is neither. Plus it comes in a huge bottle! I feel like I'll never run out.
Gloria K.
San Diego, CA
I got this as part of a trial set with the Tatcha camellia cleansing oil. Of the two products, I was more impressed by this one. It gives a gentle exfoliation of the skin without irritating or drying it out. I have sensitive skin, so I love how gentle it is! The packaging is pretty and luxurious, but I would expect it at this price point. I don't routinely exfoliate since my skin is fairly soft/smooth, so this isn't a "game-changer" for me. I rate it 4/5 stars since it's a good product, but just isn't worth the $$$ for me. If you routinely exfoliate, this may be the one for you.
Nicole M.
Staten Island, NY
Tatcha's Rice Enzyme Powder turns into a milky foamy cleanser once the rice is mixed with water. It is my second step after I cleanse and remove my makeup. I have noticed a huge change in my skin and I credit it a lot to do with this product. It has substantially removed the texture on my cheeks and forehead. What I love most about it is that anyone can use this. Even when my skin is experiencing an eczema rash this rice enzyme powder will not irritate my skin and is the most gentle form of daily exfoliation.
Brandy D.
Rice and papaya enzymes are delivered in a creamy rich foam to soften exfoliate and Gently gently take away dirt and debris and promote healthy and natural cell turnover to instantly reveal natural and glowing baby soft skin. This nourishes and conditionS With anti-oxidant rich Japanese Rice bran and crashed pearl extracts. You mix it with water and apply to face and at foams leaving face clean refreshed. Helps visibly reduce the Appearance of fine lines and even skin tone and hyper pigmentation.
Samantha S.
Norwalk, OH
Ive heard so much about japanese skin care products, I wanted to see what all the rave was about. It was completely worth it, I bought a starter kit so it came with everything I would need for my skin care routine. This is a rice enzyme powder, I put about a TBSP in the palm of my hand that was wet. I rub it together to activate the rice powder and then I exfoliate my face. This product is absolutely amazing. It leaves my face looking more radiant than any other product I have ever used.
Wendie W.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder in DEEP is the only scrub for me! I love the packaging of course! The top has a slider that opens and closes so no loss of product when you use this! I have oily/acne prone skin with large pores and blackheads. This Rice Enzyme gets all the gunk out of my pores and does NOT cause ANY break outs! A little goes a super long way, so in the long run the price is SO worth it! Will be a definite repurchase!! I cant find the words to describe just how amazing this has been and what a game changer it is in my daily skin care routine! Will repurchase! Highly HIGHLY RECOMMEND !! HOLY GRAIL!
Mandy C.
Milwaukee, WI
Tatcha is GREAT for sensitive skin. It's all natural, and so powerful. No product from tatcha has ever made me break out. This... is probably my 2nd favorite tatcha product of all time. (I can't put anything above their dewy skin mist.) It's like an exfoliator that is not even close to harsh. It reminds me of soft sand at the beach that always somehow mixed with the sun, makes your skin look bomb. Love love love this stuff!!
Kaleb F.
Boston
I got this as a sample and will most definitely be going in for more. It is very effective for clearing away dead skin cells and debris from the face, leaving it feeling refreshed, cleansed, soft, and ready for hydration.

I really like this product for how easily and painlessly this removes the undesirables from my face, because there is no “gritty” feeling against the skin.

I like to apply it by dampening my face and hands with nice warm water, and then mostly drying my hands. I put a pinch of the powder in my palm, then wet a couple fingertips on my other hand and use them to work it into a soft foam, which I then gently work across my face using my hands and a gentle circular motion before a thorough rinse, then the Rodan+Fields Active Hydration Serum, and then moisturizing with the Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Cream
Lexi W.
So, for this the directions say to use half a teaspoonful - thats always a fun guessing to get the right amount. It would be nice if it had a serving spoon for the correct amount. It took me several tries to get the right amount so that it would actually foam like its supposed to do. It shrank my pores when it was foam and did an amazing job by polishing my face without any irritation. This is amazing for people with very sensitive skin!! I definitely recommend this!!!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I love this product. I use it after I use the tatcha one step cleansing oil and they work great together. At first it was a little different then what I’m used to but after I figured it out I love it. It’s very long lasting. I just put a small amount in my hand wet my other hand and rub my two hands together and it creates a gentle foam exfoliator. I use it daily and it’s very gentle on the skin. My skin feels very clean, soft and refreshed after. Once I cleanse I apply tatcha water cream and have clean moisturized skin!
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Has any one with oily skin used this? how is it?
Grace C.
Does this work for combination skin? My skin is more oily in the summer but more dry in the winter. Combination during spring and fall
Cassidy C.
MOBILE, AL
Is this gentle enough to be an everyday cleanser or is more of a 3 times a week exfoliant?
Jennifer H.
Clinton, MD
Can this be used daily or is it better to do a few times a week
Denise P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Can you mix this with the Tatcha cleansing oil or is it better to use with water?