Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder

What it is:
A water-activated enzyme powder exfoliant and cleanser of rice bran, papaya and our anti-aging HADASEI-3™ Complex. Reveals skin's natural gleam.

Why it's different:
Exfoliates and tones without harsh abrasives for smooth, bright, baby-soft skin.

Who it's for:
Ideal for normal or combination skin. Non-irritating. Non-sensitizing.  Dermatologist tested. Created with conditioning pearl extract.

How to Use:

Begin with wet hands and a wet face. Pour about half a teaspoon into hands, add water and rub hands together to create a creamy foam. Massage gently onto a wet face in circular motions for 10-20 seconds, avoiding eyes. Rinse and revel in your soft, smooth skin.

Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potassium Myristate, Cellulose, Aqua/Water/Eau, Papain, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Algae Extract, Glycerin, Dextrin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol

Formulated without:
Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Synthetic Fragrances, Sulfate Detergents, Urea, DEA, TEA or Phthalates.

How is this with acne prone skin ?
Does anyone know how long this product lasts?
A lot of products either dry my skin out or exaggerate my oiliness during the winter. Is this drying during the winter for oily skin?
Start your review of Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...scratchy you need to use more water or it could irritate your skin if you're sensitive to physical exfoliation. My skin does not like any exfoliant with grit in it and this works perfectly and my skin looks better and brighter after using it.” in 41 reviews
Lompoc , CA
After using this product my skin always feels impeccably clean. You don’t need to use as much as recommended by the directions and the jar will last you much longer. I purchased a travel size and loved it, however I couldn’t bring my self to buy the full size because of its price point. If price is not a deal breaker for you then this product would probably be 5 Star! I feel it helped clear my clogged pores after only a few uses.
West Allis, WI
Tatcha is GREAT for sensitive skin. It's all natural, and so powerful. No product from tatcha has ever made me break out. This... is probably my 2nd favorite tatcha product of all time. (I can't put anything above their dewy skin mist.) It's like an exfoliator that is not even close to harsh. It reminds me of soft sand at the beach that always somehow mixed with the sun, makes your skin look bomb. Love love love this stuff!!
Sioux Falls , SD
I love this product. I am a beauty junkie and try everything. I use this twice a day after my daily cleanser . It exfoliates my skin and leaves it soft and silky. I find if I use this between chemical peels, my skin stays healthier longer and looks refined. I love it!!!!
Shakopee
I absolutely love this cleanser!  I use it once to twice a week and it leaves my face feeling exfoliated and smooth.  It is gentle for an exfoliant so it's great for people who's skin gets irritated easily.  The packaging is super cute and works well with the product as well.  It doesn't smell like much so if you are sensitive to smell you don't have to worry about that!  I love this product!
Atlanta, GA
I really liked this enzyme powder. Really made me skin feel like it had been polished. I use it before I do a face mask and it will really make you glow. Although, I wish it were a little more ruff like a scrub, I would definitely use this product again.
Endwell, NY
This stuff is the bomb! My skin feels amazing after using it! I love how it's a powder and you add water to make it! The smell isn't the greatest but the result make it worth it! If you've never tried tatcha I recommend going to there website and signing up. I got a free travel size of this when I bought something and the travel size will last a while!
I've heard that rice water helps the skin but it wasn't until I saw an actual product that I believed it. My friend got it from me at Sephora. The packaging was so cute! It worked like a charm because I felt my skin feeling instantly smoother after drying off. I would definitely invest in this product again and go on to try other products from Tatcha!
Wasn’t a fan of this. The concept is nice and I’ve used enzyme powders before but for some reason I don’t enjoy this one. It dried my skin out and irritated it a bit. The product also had an off scent to it that kinda smelled dirty. Also didn’t really like how it doesn’t sud up too well.
love love love! i bought a travel size to try and i fell in love and bought the full size! the packaging is nice, it’s like a pour out but can get messy if it gets wet since the powder reacts with water. i love this product though. i really feel like it cleans my face. this does not cause me break out. and i feel like it helps with the redness and inflammation from my acne. definitely recommend this product!!
Coral Gables, FL
Honestly when I first got this I was REALLY confused. It’s a powder that you have to activate with water, which I had never used before. After I got over my initial confusion and actually used the product I was amazed at how amazing it made my skin feel. It’s become an essential part of my shower cleansing routine. It’s extremely gentle while exfoliating at the same time- great for sensitive skin.

112 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
Savanna E. • 2 months ago
This is what I found when I clicked on the product. Hope this helps at least a little bit. Good luck ❤️
Cincinnati, OH
5 months ago
Jasmine R. • 5 months ago
I use it after I start my shower that way my pores are open and I can really get my face clean