Add a Photo

By TATCHA
#113 in Facial Cleansers

A creamy, water-actived enzyme exfoliant effortlessly releases debris from the skin, leaving it polished and baby soft in an instant. Contains Japanese rice bran, skin-conditioning pearl and HADASEI-3 Bioactive Complex, a proprietary blend of rice bran, green tea and red algae extract. Formulated without mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, PEGs, PPGs, urea, DEA, TEA or phthalates. Ideal for all skin types.2.5 oz

Photos (30)
Divya R.
Divya R.
Vancouver, WA
Aug. 19, 2016, 9:08 p.m.
Review for: Tatcha Polished: Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
I was at Sephora one day and came across Tatcha products. I was really curious to see a product that was made out rice. So I started asking one of the Sephora associate to explain about this product and how it works. She gave me couple of sample packs and asked me to try and it come back and buy the full size if I like it. After using the sample on the first day I did feel that my skin was a little smoothr. But then I wasn’t really sure if its safe to use an exfoliate on skin everyday as over exfoliating is not good for skin. But then I got to know that these enzyme powders are very safe to use everyday. I love this so much it has completely changed my skin and I love how soft it feels after exfoliating with this. Since I started using this product I have noticed I am glowier & my pores are smaller. I love tatcha so much and have been kicking the rest of my products to the curb because none of them work as brilliantly as tatcha's awesome stuff. I feel like the tatcha line truly repairs my skin to do what make-up is covering up!!!
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Nov. 30, 2016, 3:57 a.m.
Review for: Tatcha Polished: Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
This is quite an interesting product to say the least. This is the first Tatcha product that I have tried and I am super impressed with it. At first I was hesitant on trying this because it is called a rice enzyme powder, which was definitely new to me. However, this exfoliator is amazing. It's extremely gentle and has absolutely no grit to it. It also turns into a creamy foam once you add water to it. For me when I use this product I follow the instructions. I find it easiest to wet your face and hands before using this product. I also recommend adding just a little bit of water to the powder while in your hands to make it into a paste, which makes it so much easier to work with. This product definitely made my skin feel as soft as a baby's bum. After using this I patted my face down with a towel and applied my moisturizer right after. I have dry and sensitive skin and this did not irritate me at all. Definitely worth trying out. If you're hesitant try getting a sample at Sephora!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Jan. 22, 2016, 8:12 p.m.
Review for: Tatcha Polished: Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
I was not very fond of using scrubs or enzymes for my skin because I was afraid it will damage or cause rash. But after trying Tatcha's Classic Rice Enzyme that notion changed. This is probably the best and the most gentle enzyme wash you can find on the market. The grain or the powder is fine and frothy when you start adding water. My trick is to add few drops of water to gradually make it foamy. I also lather well before applying on my skin and never scrub but more like gently patting in circular motion:) FYI this is not a cleansing oil so it would not remove make up. But Tatcha also makes a great makeup removing cleansing oil! The only downside is the price so if you don't feel like spending so much try the travel size first like I did. It's under 20 bucks!
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Nov. 22, 2016, 10:56 a.m.
Review for: Tatcha Polished: Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
I've only been lucky enough to recently come across this brand and this product! I received a sample out of a recent Sephora order and I'm in awe! It's a super fine powder that, when mixed with water, gently foams and exfoliates away dirt, oil and dead skin. I started by only using it on my forehead and the clean it provides is like nothing I've experienced from and exfoliating product! It's $15 for 0.35 oz or $65 for 2.1 oz from Sephora. There are some good deals on kits from Sephora and holiday specials on TATCHA's website right now. I most definitely plan on purchasing the 0.35 oz jar until I can afford to make this a permanent part of my beauty regimen!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Feb. 22, 2016, 8:08 a.m.
Review for: Tatcha Polished: Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
Amazing product!! However, I only like it when I use it after my Tatcha oil cleanser. I tried using this on its own, but it didn't seem to spread well on my face. Also when washing it off, it made my face feel slightly weird (hard to explain, but it felt like residue was left behind)! So if I was to review it as a product which you use on it's own, I would give it 4 stars, but I gave it 5 because it's absolutely amazing when paired with the cleansing oil. Just add some to your wet palms, rub it a bit to get it slightly wet, then apply all over your face (again, do this after cleansing with tatcha's oil!). It creates baby-smooth skin!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
May 1, 2016, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: Tatcha Polished: Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
Wow what an amazing higher end product! If you have a little extra money to spend on yourself definitely give this rice enzyme powder a try! It's such a different version of the normal liquid products we use daily to cleanse our skin! The only downside is it can tend to make a bit of a mess just be careful when pouring it out! It will turn a bit foamy with a little water and it does a great effective job at cleaning your face without leaving it too dry! Although you still may want to use a makeup remover for that stubborn makeup we tend to use now a days
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Live Oak, TX
May 28, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Tatcha Polished: Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
I'll start by saying that this is on the pricier side, especially if you get the oil kmakeup remover) and the cream to use with it but it is the number one best thing I have ever splurged on (albeit a today special value on QVC with easy pay). My face feels clean without feeling crazy dry and I find I don't have to use any other exfoliants to actually feel like all the dead skin is off my face. I have very sensitive skin that is acne orone, but with this, my acne is less severe and less often and I actually feel like I can go out without makeup.
Courtney X.
Courtney X.
Jamaica, NY
March 25, 2016, 11:38 a.m.
Review for: Tatcha Polished: Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
This is, hands down, the most gentle exfoliator I’ve ever used. The result? Polished, bright, and super soft skin. In fact, the exfoliator is so gentle that I use it daily! This powder exfoliant also comes in other variations, depending on your skin type. They have a "Gentle" option for dry skin and a "Deep" option for oily and active skin. I definitely would recommend this product to others! They come in two sizes, but I recommend getting the bigger size because it's more worth it by the ounce! Available in Sephora and the Tatcha website.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Nov. 8, 2016, 2:41 a.m.
Review for: Tatcha Polished: Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
I am 100% committed to this regiment I love this polished rice enzyme powder, are use this right after the pure Clementina oil, it has completely changed my skin, I am able to go without make up, my skin is radiant it's beautiful, and clear I have not had any issues with breakout or any other kind of reactions to this product and I do have very sensitive skin, it is the best product out there , and I stand Buy this product 100% and would recommend it to anybody especially if you have sensitive skin.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Louisville, KY
Jan. 14, 2017, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: Tatcha Polished: Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
this is a wonderful, gentle exfoliator! I use it almost every night, and my skin is starting to look fantastic - clean, glowing, smaller pores. it can be a little tricky at first since it comes as a powder that you have to add water to to form a paste, which is really easy to water down too much. I just pour some into my palm, then wet the fingertips of my other hand and let some of the water from them drip into the product until it's the consistency that I like.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Has any one with oily skin used this? how is it?
Grace C.
Grace C.
Does this work for combination skin? My skin is more oily in the summer but more dry in the winter. Combination during spring and fall
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Alexandria, VA
Can this be used daily or is it better to do a few times a week
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
MOBILE, AL
Is this gentle enough to be an everyday cleanser or is more of a 3 times a week exfoliant?
Denise P.
Denise P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Can you mix this with the Tatcha cleansing oil or is it better to use with water?