BY TATCHA

A creamy, water-actived enzyme exfoliant effortlessly releases debris from the skin, leaving it polished and baby soft in an instant. Contains Japanese rice bran, skin-conditioning pearl and HADASEI-3 Bioactive Complex, a proprietary blend of rice bran, green tea and red algae extract. Formulated without mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, PEGs, PPGs, urea, DEA, TEA or phthalates. Ideal for all skin types.2.5 oz

Buy on Sephora
Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
I was at Sephora one day and came across Tatcha products. I was really curious to see a product that was made out rice. So I started asking one of the Sephora associate to explain about this product and how it works. She gave me couple of sample packs and asked me to try and it come back and buy the full size if I like it. After using the sample on the first day I did feel that my skin was a little smoothr. But then I wasn’t really sure if its safe to use an exfoliate on skin everyday as over exfoliating is not good for skin. But then I got to know that these enzyme powders are very safe to use everyday. I love this so much it has completely changed my skin and I love how soft it feels after exfoliating with this. Since I started using this product I have noticed I am glowier & my pores are smaller. I love tatcha so much and have been kicking the rest of my products to the curb because none of them work as brilliantly as tatcha's awesome stuff. I feel like the tatcha line truly repairs my skin to do what make-up is covering up!!!
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
This is quite an interesting product to say the least. This is the first Tatcha product that I have tried and I am super impressed with it. At first I was hesitant on trying this because it is called a rice enzyme powder, which was definitely new to me. However, this exfoliator is amazing. It's extremely gentle and has absolutely no grit to it. It also turns into a creamy foam once you add water to it. For me when I use this product I follow the instructions. I find it easiest to wet your face and hands before using this product. I also recommend adding just a little bit of water to the powder while in your hands to make it into a paste, which makes it so much easier to work with. This product definitely made my skin feel as soft as a baby's bum. After using this I patted my face down with a towel and applied my moisturizer right after. I have dry and sensitive skin and this did not irritate me at all. Definitely worth trying out. If you're hesitant try getting a sample at Sephora!
Aerial P.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
I've only been lucky enough to recently come across this brand and this product! I received a sample out of a recent Sephora order and I'm in awe! It's a super fine powder that, when mixed with water, gently foams and exfoliates away dirt, oil and dead skin. I started by only using it on my forehead and the clean it provides is like nothing I've experienced from and exfoliating product! It's $15 for 0.35 oz or $65 for 2.1 oz from Sephora. There are some good deals on kits from Sephora and holiday specials on TATCHA's website right now. I most definitely plan on purchasing the 0.35 oz jar until I can afford to make this a permanent part of my beauty regimen!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Wow what an amazing higher end product! If you have a little extra money to spend on yourself definitely give this rice enzyme powder a try! It's such a different version of the normal liquid products we use daily to cleanse our skin! The only downside is it can tend to make a bit of a mess just be careful when pouring it out! It will turn a bit foamy with a little water and it does a great effective job at cleaning your face without leaving it too dry! Although you still may want to use a makeup remover for that stubborn makeup we tend to use now a days
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Live Oak, TX
I'll start by saying that this is on the pricier side, especially if you get the oil kmakeup remover) and the cream to use with it but it is the number one best thing I have ever splurged on (albeit a today special value on QVC with easy pay). My face feels clean without feeling crazy dry and I find I don't have to use any other exfoliants to actually feel like all the dead skin is off my face. I have very sensitive skin that is acne orone, but with this, my acne is less severe and less often and I actually feel like I can go out without makeup.
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
I am 100% committed to this regiment I love this polished rice enzyme powder, are use this right after the pure Clementina oil, it has completely changed my skin, I am able to go without make up, my skin is radiant it's beautiful, and clear I have not had any issues with breakout or any other kind of reactions to this product and I do have very sensitive skin, it is the best product out there , and I stand Buy this product 100% and would recommend it to anybody especially if you have sensitive skin.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Louisville, KY
this is a wonderful, gentle exfoliator! I use it almost every night, and my skin is starting to look fantastic - clean, glowing, smaller pores. it can be a little tricky at first since it comes as a powder that you have to add water to to form a paste, which is really easy to water down too much. I just pour some into my palm, then wet the fingertips of my other hand and let some of the water from them drip into the product until it's the consistency that I like.
Adrianne B.
Adrianne B.
Valley Stream, NY
Let me start off with, this brand is a little expensive but I decided to go on their website and order the samples of ALMOST EVERYTHING and boyyyy! I was not disappointed. This is probably one of my favorites besides the deep hydrating serum. This is such a great product I use it every day in the morning. Very refreshing and leaves your skin soft like a baby's bottom. I have rambled long enough but seriously! BUY BUY BUY BUY
Mo Makeup M.
Mo Makeup M.
Tatcha is one of my favorite skincare lines. I use a lot of there products on a daily basis. This powder is wonderful! I love the paste consistency it creates and the way it exfoliates gently. It exfoliates my skin without stripping it and leaving it overly dry. I love how fresh and clean it feels. This product is a must! And the best part is it lasts a really long time so it's totally worth it.
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Columbia Hts, MN
I've tried other rice enzyme powders in the past and nothing holds a candle to Tatcha! Once wet, the powder is creamy and is easily massaged onto the skin. I enjoyed that this wasn't gritty or aggressive in its physical exfoliant aspect. I noticed smaller pores and overall brighter skin after one use. Treat yourself to this fantastic addition to your regimen, you won't regret it!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Rock Hill, SC
Has any one with oily skin used this? how is it?
Grace C.
Grace C.
Does this work for combination skin? My skin is more oily in the summer but more dry in the winter. Combination during spring and fall
Denise P.
Denise P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Can you mix this with the Tatcha cleansing oil or is it better to use with water?
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
MOBILE, AL
Is this gentle enough to be an everyday cleanser or is more of a 3 times a week exfoliant?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Clinton, MD
Can this be used daily or is it better to do a few times a week