BY TATCHA

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Dry Sensitive A silky, fine mist moisturizer for dewy, glowing skin anytime, anywhere in a limited-edition bottle designed by Japanese gold leaf artisans. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness If you want to know more…Mist on this milky spray moisturizer for a boost of soothing hydration and a luminous complexion. It is formulated with more than 20 percent botanical oils and humectants that leave skin dewy, and is infused with hadasei-3 anti-aging complex, a trinity of green tea, rice, and algae that restores youthful-looking radiance. Tatcha's founder, Victoria Tsai, worked with a gold-leaf artisan in Japan to create this limited-edition reusable bottle, commemorating the bestselling treasure that helped the brand fund one million days of education for girls in Asia and Africa, in partnership with Room to Read. The timeless pattern of maple leaves and cherry blossoms represents the unlimited potential for growth for these young women, thanks to the support of this program. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This formula is non-irritating, non-sensitizing, dermatologist tested, and cruelty-free. It is formulated without mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, urea, DEA, or TEA. "My time with the geisha taught me that beauty begins in the heart and the mind. This inspired me to create Tatcha, and also shaped our giving model: each full-size skincare purchase funds a day of school in partnership with Room to Read. Today, we are honored to celebrate the funding of one million days of school for incredible girls. To commemorate this milestone, Tatcha partnered with a gold-leaf artisan in Japan to create the One in a Million Limited Edition Luminous Dewy Skin Mist. Through Room to Read's Girls' Education Program, one million days of school goes far beyond textbooks and classrooms, offering life skills coaching, mentorship, and the tools needed to enable a brighter fut

• I've been on the fence about trying this product. Is it w...1 Answers
  • Can you use this before applying make up for oily combo s...1 Answers
  • Is this a primer or setting spray? Or both? :)1 Answers
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Stephany M.
Yes!!!! This product is amazing. It’s pricey yes but if you want something to make your makeup look dewy and glowy this is the one for you. You can use it even without makeup to make your skin look glowy from within . I have to go get myself another bottle
✖️ e.
Champaign
A little goes a long way. I got carried away the first couple times I tried this lol. It was nice on my combination skin as long as I didn’t over apply. It’s easy to do Bc it smells so nice so I would just keep spraying!
Ramanpreet K.
My favorite skin mist. It gives you such a healthy glow. Feels so luxurious and rich. I spray a few pumps before my makeup and a couple in between when I apply foundation. The packaging is so lux as well. I love everything about tatcha.
✨CON❤️fident👄 B.
Norristown , PA
Very nice product and very effective.  It is economical and I have been using this lately.  I would recommend this product.  The product has a very nice packaging
Amritpal K.
Kew Gardens, NY
The best mist ever! Makes your skin absolutely glow. It’s a little on the expensive side but it’s so worth it. I just finished my first bottle and I just ordered my second one. In the winter, I spray this on my beauty blender and then blend my foundation. Very hydrating and helps get rid of the dryness as well.
HaleyKristen K.
Monroe, LA
This Tatcha face spray is really like the name, One In A Million!!! I’m in love and will use this as long as it is around. My face feels so soft and dewy after I use this. I would 100% recommend!
Janet G.
Simi Valley, CA
Great product! Makes my skin feel really fresh! After using the product, I really started to see a difference in my skin. I looked a lot more healthier and awake the next day. I really recommend this product even if it is on the pricier side, it really is worth it! TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
Sariaa’ M.
This product is to die for omgggg, absolutely love my. it’s not disappointing at all, it definitely met my expectations. very gentle and smells delicious. after seeing my fav mua’s use this I had to have it!TATCHA One in a Million Limited Edition Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
Makenzie D.
Hiram, OH
I absolutely adore this product, I purchased it online on Sephora's website. It definitely exceeded my expectations. The packaging was high quality. I've used this product multiple times. The only problem I have with this product, is that the limited edition one was my favorite.
Juliana B.
Parkville, MD
Is this a setting spray or just a moisterizing mist?
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Does this have a smell to it? Also does it leave your face sticky after use? TATCHA One in a Million Limited Edition Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
Brianne S.
Is this worth the money? Would you recommend for a makeup beginner?
Maira G.
Hood River , OR
Is this product great on sensitive skin?
Amber L.