BY TATCHA #57 in Night Cream

A unique memory gel concentration that restores and boosts skin's natural radiance for a youthful-looking glow overnight. This ultra-concentrated formula of red algae, from the mineral-rich waters of Okinawa, deeply hydrates skin. Seven rich botanical extracts squalane from olive fruit, green tea, wild thyme, ginseng root, licorice root, sweet marjoram, and jujube fruit work to improve skin clarity, texture, and tone to reveal replenished, dewy skin by morning. HADASEI-3™, Tatcha's proprietary antiaging blend of green tea, rice bran, and red algae, restore and protect youthful radiance. The replenishing extracts are firm to the touch, but dissolve luxuriously into the skin for a smooth, sensuous application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Shakeema W.
Shakeema W.
Huntersville, NC
I'm going to first state that this is a very expensive product, I have extremely oily skin and it's quite a challenge for me to find a moisturizer that not only has great hydration properties, but that also possesses restorative qualities and doesn't make me look extremely greasy. Somehow Tatcha has achieved all of these things in this jar of memory serum. I perform my regular nighttime skincare routine and then I apply this serum. It somehow manages to not evaporate instantly like other serums do, it stays on my skin and performs its magic overnight. I wake up with the prettiest glow to my skin but it isn't greasy. I then perform my daytime routine, apply my makeup and it gives me great results with healthy skin. This line has earned my respect and trust. I would also like to mention that this is truly memory serum, after you dip your spoon inside and use it, it somehow goes back to looking like its brand new and untouched. This is a new staple for me.
Susan K.
Susan K.
Fullerton, CA
I got this as a deluxe Sample from Sephora and was excited to try a Tatcha product because I heard great things about it. The jar and gold scoop are beautiful and very luxurious. What is very interesting is the texture of this, it is gelatinous milky white texture but once rubbed into the skin melts into a very hydrating serum. It felt very soothing on my skin and I felt hydrated. I've been using this for about 1 week as the final step in my nighttime skincare routine. I have combination skin and when I wake up my face does not feel overly oily. I can't say I've noticed any difference in the quality of my skin but then again it's only been 1 week. But I do love the way this feels and I haven't come across a consistency like this yet, it is very unique. I'll update my review after I've finished the jar.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I got a deluxe sample of this with my Sephora purchase and I was really excited to try it because it is made in Japan with red algae and a bunch of botanical extracts; it just looked like it was really organic and healthy for your skin. It has a jiggly consistency to it and is a super lightweight formula; not greasy or oily whatsoever. I don't really see a change in my skin texture (I have a lot of redness around my nose and cheek area) or my skin tone, but it's definitely hydrating and feels so nice on the skin. I also do feel like it plumps my face a little. I'll keep using this until I finish the sample because I like how it feels on my face, but not sure I would repurchase because I don't see any huge differences in my skin.
AMARILIS M.
AMARILIS M.
My nightmare started with a with a promotion from Sephora, another awesome sample to try. At a whopping 110 I was interseted in trying the product for a lower cost. I used it along with my normal skincare routine. The next day, my face looked like fried spam. Red, bumpy, and swollen. I looked in the mirror for a good 10 minutes telling myself not to cry. Because you know what I have to go out like this and work. Girl has bills to pay. With my makeup on, I looked passable. My face seemed like I had a slight fever or a sunburn. ONE time using this product and I'm a swollen tomato for a week. In short this buyer beware. Unless you wanna play hooky from work, use this and get out for a couple of day's.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
This was my first Tatcha product purchase and I was not disappointed. Can we talk about the packaging first, so sleek and feminine. Definately has a highend asian inspired feel. The serum itself, feels like a gel at first. But once on the skin melts and glides onto skin for a very fresh soothing experience. Skin feels soft and smooth and increasingly resilient. I have combo oily skin and this really impressed me. Moisture is spot on without any oilyness. I also have some texture which has improved with this product. I love it, a little goes a long way, and though a little pricey, lasts a good amount of time, and is worth the splurge.
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
I'm so impress with another Tatcha product. I'm a big fan of this brand. First I started using pore perfecting water gel moisturizer Balanced that I fell in love so I thought best to get another product from Tatcha and I gave it a try to overnight memory serum concentrated from LUMINOUS LINE and this serum is heaven. I apply this at night after my cream cleanser and toner, and when I wake up in the morning my skin is smooth and glowing. The product is like Jell-O, it smells very fresh. The packaging is beautiful, little pricey but it worth every penny.
Frances J.
Frances J.
I've been using this for a few weeks, not every night, and it is such a treat when it's Time for me to apply this. It's got a jiggly Jell-O like consistency and you scoop some with the gold spoon. It is SUPER hydrating, I don't even need to moisturizer after and I always moisturize! I wake up with skin that feels quite plump. I gave it 4 stars only because I'm not sure if it's helped with the texture of my skin and evening it out.
Lia D.
Lia D.
Temecula, CA
Awesome product! This looks oily when first applied but leaves my skin hydrated and glowing in the morning. The spoon makes it a lot easier to get the product out (it has a jello-like texture) and after you scoop it out, the rest of the gel fills in the area that was taken out so it looks like a new, smooth surface every time you use it!
Joann R.
Joann R.
Summerville, SC
Splurge! But if you have dry skin or dry patches this will take care of it. Apply before bed and wake up to soft skin. Slight subtle scent of fresh lavender but goes away as it dries. Jelly like texture. Comes with a golden spoon so you don't have to dip fingers and contaminate it. Try a sample before you take the plunge!
CHRISTINA A.
CHRISTINA A.
Merced, CA
This product works best when used as a full treatment meaning the cleansing oil, the scrub, this product then the moisturizer in the morning. I have been using the whole Tatcha line for a month now and see a considerable amount of improvement in my skin. The areas that were sagging are no longer an issue.
Hollie L.
Hollie L.
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this and had good results? And also, do you think it's worth the price tag?
Erica M.
Erica M.
I been wanting to try this brand cause I see a lot of makeup artist using this brand product. What are the pros and cons? Is it pricey? I would like to try this product and more products from Tatcha
Carson M.
Carson M.
Loving Tatcha skincare but haven't tried this. When do you use this in your routine and is it effective?
Kelly-Lynn D.
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo , BC
I love Asian beauty products and that they seem more advanced and better quality but how is this line and is it worth the price tag ? Are there dupes for this. Would you say this is luxury but extremely good quality ?
lizanny c.