BY TATCHA #75 in Night Cream

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What it is:
Like beauty sleep in a jar, this ultra-hydrating concentrate of botanical oils and extracts melts into skin for a youthful glow in just one night.

Why it’s different:
This night concentrate is the perfect evening companion to the Luminous Dewy Skin Mist. Powered by Red Algae from the mineral-rich waters of Okinawa, it works overnight to deeply hydrate and visibly plump away fine lines for glowing, dewy skin by morning.

Seven rich botanical extracts—Squalane from olive fruit, Green Tea, Wild Thyme, Ginseng Root, Licorice Root, Sweet Marjoram, and Jujube Fruit—work to improve skin tone, clarity and texture. Hadasei-3™, Tatcha’s propietary trio of anti-aging Japanese superfoods, restores a healthy-looking, youthful radiance. The unique formula is firm and bouncy to the touch, dissolving luxuriously into the skin for a smooth, sensuous application.

Who it’s for:
All skin types. Non-comedogenic. Non-irritating. Non-sensitizing. Dermatologist tested.

**Luminous Dewy Skin Night Concentrate was previously known as the Luminous Overnight Memory Serum Concentrate. We have updated the name and packaging to better reflect that it is the perfect night solution for those who love our Luminous Dewy Skin Mist. It is exactly the same beloved formula as before.

How to Use:
Scoop one to two spoonfuls of serum concentrate with the gold spoon. The replenishing extracts are firm to the touch, but dissolve luxuriously into the skin. Massage onto face, neck, and décolletage in upward strokes. Use at night for replenished, dewy skin by morning.

Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Squalane (Olive Origin), Cyclopentasiloxane, Triethylhexanoin, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, Zizyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate (Licorice), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Algae Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Sericin (Silk Extract), Inositol (Rice Extract), Glyceryl Stearatese, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Ppg-5-ceteth-10 Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sorbitan Stearate, Trideceth-12, Ethylhexylglycerin, Peg-240/Hdi Copolymer Bis-decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Butylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Natural), Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol.

Formulated Without:
Parabens, Mineral Oils, Synthetic Fragrances, Sulfate Detergents, Urea, Dea, Tea Or Phthalates.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I got this as a deluxe Sample from Sephora and was excited to try a Tatcha product because I heard great things about it. The jar and gold scoop are beautiful and very luxurious. What is very interesting is the texture of this, it is gelatinous milky white texture but once rubbed into the skin melts into a very hydrating serum. It felt very soothing on my skin and I felt hydrated. I've been using this for about 1 week as the final step in my nighttime skincare routine. I have combination skin and when I wake up my face does not feel overly oily. I can't say I've noticed any difference in the quality of my skin but then again it's only been 1 week. But I do love the way this feels and I haven't come across a consistency like this yet, it is very unique. I'll update my review after I've finished the jar. " in 11 reviews
  • "I'm forced to give this five stars because this is amazing. It's just like gold for my dry skin; only need a little and I wake up and my skin feels so soft. I love all Tatcha but especially this product." in 7 reviews
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Tatcha will forever be part of my skincare routine. This line of skincare has changed my skin for the better, more than any other skincare products. I have struggled with hormonal acne for years. Sometimes, I experiment with skincare products as part of collaborations or on my own for research, and it is a blessing to find something that works, that I always come back to because the products are gentle, healing and do not cause irritation or further damage to my skin. Tatcha is simple, pure and effective. The foundation is Hadasei-3™, a trinity of anti-aging superfoods born from the Japanese diet, and the basis for the original geisha beauty rituals: green tea, rice and algae.
Cait W.
I love any and all Tatcha products. I use this after the essence, two of my serums, and before my moisturizer. It really helps everything soak in better and you really do have a dewy glow when you wake up. And that’s without being greasy! It hasn’t caused any breakouts, even though it can feel a little heavy going on, and a little goes a long way. I use one little spoonful and it covers my entire face. The texture is really fun, too. It looks like jello, but it turns into an oil-like consistency once you put it on your skin. It’s pretty pricey but considering how little you have to use, it’s a really good value!
Rebekah M.
coral gables, FL
At first when I tried this I was like “why did I spend so much money on this I feel like I’m putting water on my face.” But after using it for a few nights in a row I noticed a complete difference in my skin hydration. I’m victim to my skin getting dry at night and having to constantly put something on it when I get up in the middle of the night- but when using this mask that doesn’t happen! Out of habit I reach for my skin and it’s supple, smooth, and hydrated- and this is the case until the morning. The product is also really interesting because you scoop it out, and the piece where you took it out fills back in- the product looks untouched. I assume that’s what it’s doing to my skin and I am LOVING it. Worth the price 100%. (I like to use this with dr brant DNA beauty sleep serum)
Stef J.
The BEST night cream I have tried to date! Beautiful packaging and easy to dispense. A little goes a long way. My skin is so hydrated and plump in the mornings. It is expensive, but is is completely worth every single penny. I will definitely continue to purchase this brand. It has made a tremendous difference in my skin! I recommend anyone make the investment to give it a try!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Amazinggggg!!! I was given a half of jar of this from a friend and I was sooo excited because I had wanted to try this out for awhile I just kept going back and forth weather I really needed it because of the price so I held off well let me just say I wish I wouldn't have because I haven't stopped using this since I got it! I apply it after my nightime skin care routine and when I wake up my face feels amazingly soft and looks so fresh with a nice glow to it. The consistency is like no others I've tried & it feels great when applied to the face. The ingredients in this product is what really caught my eyes originally because it has some real beneficial stuff in it. The packaging is gorgeous but I wouldn't expect any less from tatcha they always kill it with there products.
Jillian G.
Miller Place
All Tatcha products are my favorite! I love the dewy skin night one! It’s so light on my skin but enough to keep it moisturized, which is perfect since I have combo skin! Comes in the most beautiful packaging and love how it included a fancy gold stick on top, so you can always get the exact amount of product!
Liza R.
Weslaco, TX
Tatcha is really my favorite skin care brand line. I got a sample of this at Sephora and I immediately fell in love. The packaging is beautiful, it smells florwery without overpowering the senses. And my skin felt so soft and plump after I used it. It doesn’t leave a film or anything. I highly recommend.
Lindy H.
Lutherville
This product is like a thick nighttime serum. It’s so dewy and hydrating. When I wake up in the morning my skin looks flawless. I like that a little bit goes a long way with this product. I also like that they give you a little spoon to scoop out the product so I don’t have to put my hands into the jar.
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
I love tatcha skincare so much. This is the sister product to their water cream which I use in the morning. I bought this product through Sephora and plan on buying it again once I run out. If you do find this cream in a sample size, I would recommend buying that instead just to test the product first before committing to the heavy price tag. I would definitely recommend investing in this product though, it leaves my skin silky smooth.
Lynn T.
So far loving this night concentrate. Evening using it for about a month now and I look forward to applying this product on every night or when I'm going to be home all day I put it on in the morning.
The texture is so cool like jelly and applies on so easily. Feels a little tacky in the beginning but it absorbs after awhile.
My skin is in credibility fickle, I'm dry and when the weather changes to cold or hot I get even drier and flaky. This concentrate is really helping smooth out my rough flaky skin especially around the eyes were I'm super sensitive to wind burn.
Hollie L.
Has anyone with sensitive skin tried this and had good results? And also, do you think it's worth the price tag?
Erica M.
I been wanting to try this brand cause I see a lot of makeup artist using this brand product. What are the pros and cons? Is it pricey? I would like to try this product and more products from Tatcha
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo , BC
I love Asian beauty products and that they seem more advanced and better quality but how is this line and is it worth the price tag ? Are there dupes for this. Would you say this is luxury but extremely good quality ?
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Which Tatcha serum do you think is the best for combination skin?
Eleni P.
I've been interested in purchasing this recently but I'm curious as to what exactly it does for you? Is it moisturizing? Is it good for oily skin? Is it like a treatment?

back