BY TATCHA #6 in Facial Mists

A travel-friendly spray-on serum for dewy, glowing, luminous skin. This silky liquid spray-on moisturizer of squalane, red algae, and HADASEI-3™ bioactive complex can be misted anytime for a boost of soothing hydration, resulting in dewy, luminous skin. It contains an antiaging complex of sonically extracted whole plant green tea, rice bran oil, and red algae a trio of moisturizing and antioxidant ingredients that helps fight free radical attack. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Pro tip: two sprays during the day add instant glow without disturbing makeup. This product does not contain high levels of alcohol and fragrance, which can dry out the skin. see more...

• Who uses this? When do you use it? Do you love it?1 Answers
  • Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist is this product worth the hype?1 Answers
  • Is this spray appropriate for oily skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
I am on my second bottle of the Dewy Skin Mist and I am very happy with this product and the results. I mostly use it during my daytime skincare routine, after my serum to lock in moisture. I use Retinol during night and sometimes the retinol makes my skin a little irritated and dry, and this mist calms down the redness and irritation and it is also helping with fading sunspots. Its hydrating, but doesn’t make oily areas greasy. You can also use this mist when you have makeup on, it doesn’t disturb makeup. One of the most amazing aspects of this mist is the delivery system. NEVER have I found a spray product with such a very fine even mist. I save my empty bottles to put my other spray products in so I get a finer mist, as every other spray product I have used has never sprayed out in such light even mist as the Tatcha spray bottle! So my suggestion is definitely save these bottles and reuse them.
The only con about this product is its expensive but definitely worth every penny. If you are looking to splurge on a mist then don’t think twice just buy this mist and you will not be disappointed.
CJ S.
CJ S.
Youngstown, OH
Horrible product! No dewy, luminous skin for this girl! This actually broke out my skin. I had red splotches under my eyes for days! After the negative reaction I had from this product, I did some research and this seems to be nothing more than a crap spray in a beautiful bottle. Check out Stephanie Nicole's YouTube video, she examines each ingredient and what it does. Really wish I'd watched that before purchasing this. Sephora has blocked me from writing a negative review on their website about this product even though it is the only product I've ever written a negative review on. Stay away. There are many other facial sprays with better ingredients than this garbage!
Lia D.
Lia D.
Temecula, CA
This is my favorite facial mist, the only disappointment I had was how small the amount of product there was for the price! I tend to go through mists double this size pretty quickly, so I try to use this very sparingly to make this last as long as possible. It makes skin look more fresh, luminous, and hydrated with just a few sprays. The mist is extremely fine and feels great on the skin. But with that said, I'm just not sure I could justify the price because it personally does not make a big enough difference on my skin and theres really not a lot of product in this, but I do enjoy it so I'll probably just try to purchase when I can get it for a cheaper price
Yihua Z.
Yihua Z.
East Lansing, MI
This is my favorite skincare mist ever. It is expensive but worth every single penny I swear. I am super dry so when I am at place that has dry weather, it's horrible. This spray is very dewy and hydrated. After sprayed on my face, it's like making a dewy beautiful protection mask on my face to help from dryness. It helps me reduce the caky of my foundation when I'm super dry. It's perfect. I can just wear it after I clean my face each night without anything.
I do not suggest you use it as a make up setting spray on your eyes if you are oil skin because it might make your make up melted. it is that oily.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Rockford, IL
Yes, this product is beautiful and leaves the skin extra dewy like it claims. The packaging is unparalleled and the story behind the line is inspiring and might give you goosebumps. My penny personal issue with this product is the smell and slightly greasy feel it leaves. This doesn't feel wet upon application but does leave a slightly oily film over the top layer of my skin. Despite this, I do enjoy the product and it does what it says but I think there are others out there that are better for the value.
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
I can't live without this. I bought the travel size initially to test it out and now have purchased the full size. It is pricey, but to me it's worth the price. It smells amazing and is super hydrating! Highly recommend for dry skin. My favorite way to use it is when I'm wearing no makeup at all. It gives my skin so much healthy glow! I use it before moisturizer at night and also as a setting spray after makeup. Pretty much my favorite product ever! If you love moisturizing, you'll love this!
Eleni P.
Eleni P.
First off, I think the whole line of tatcha products is amazing! Expensive but totally worth it because you truly do get what you pay for. This product is beautiful because it leaves you with a super glowing complexion and dewey. It gives you that natural looking glow from within. Not oily or greasy. Just perfect! I like to put it on after I put on all my makeup and then set everything with a setting spray. I also carry it with me to keep refreshing my face throughout the day :)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Not only was this ridiculously pricy, this really didn't impress me very much at all. I didn't feel it lived up to the hype. This left me feeling sticky and as if I was sweaty. On top of makeup it made my foundation smudge ( even with only 2 sprays). The smell was just okay for me, I feel this product leaves much to be desired. I'd recommend the NYX dewy setting spray instead- even though I'd love to be able to say this high end product wins, I just can't recommend this.
Luis R.
Luis R.
Pacoima, CA
I tried this after watching a Jeffree Star tutorial and I like the fine mist, however, I couldn't really note a huge difference in my skin. I used it before as a prep and post as a setting spray. What to expect: dewy look definitely, it looks like it gives a slight sheen to the skin. Overall, I would use as a luxury product every now and then but def not an everyday thing. Mostly summer face on in my opinion, pairs with dewy foundation and a beauty blender too.
priyanka v.
priyanka v.
I really like this tatcha luminous skin mist.it makes your skin super smooth and luminous.i like to use it after priming my face and spray some tatcha luminous skin most then do my makeup and I again spray at the end . It gives the most beautiful glow . I have normal to dry skin so it works well.ifyour oily I would recommend you to use it before priming your face . My sister has oily skin and she follows this method and she loves it . Overall a great product .
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
Buena Park, CA
I've heard this works great as a setting spray. Has anyone tried that?
Andria G.
Andria G.
Is this better than Fix+?
ChelseyRae M.
ChelseyRae M.
winter haven
How great is this product? Worth the money?
Erin G.
Erin G.
For those who've tried both, how does this compare to the Caudalie Beauty Elixir?
francisca v.
francisca v.
toronto, ontario
I have oily skin but I love a dewy look, also I wear makeup around 8 hours a day (NOT everyday) I was wondering if it gave oily skin a dewy not greasy look and made it last