Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist

A silky, fine mist moisturizer that can be used under or over makeup for dewy glowing skin anytime, anywhere.

Is this vegan?
How do you use this?
How does it smell? Does it leave your skin feeling dry after a while?
Start your review of Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist!
Sacramento, CA
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Heather H.
This mist is Amazing! I’ve already bought the full size, because I don’t want to run out. Kind of pricey, but worth it. You only need a couple sprays, and it transforms your dry skin so quickly. Good for all skin types, this spray helps with dryness, fine line and wrinkles, and dullness. My skin looks so much more luminous. It has no scent.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Dorina A.
I really like the way this makes my skin look, but for the price, I wish there was more of a special component to it. It does leave my skin dewy, but aside from that there is not much.
Blaine, WA
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Krista C.
This is such a luxe spray! I love to use it in the morning after I tone and before my serums and moisturizer. Just helps give that glow! It smells heavenly too. Love that it’s a clean brand and no harsh ingredients!
Arlington, VA
1,310 reviews
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Rhonda J.
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Rhonda J.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a skin mist and it is sold in two sizes, the smaller size is $20 and the full size is $48. This is not a setting spray. This is a spray moisturizer or can be used to refresh your makeup. It is housed in a quality spray that never malfunctioned. This does work as a lightweight moisturizer. It is for those with dry or combination skin, not oily. You spray it on to moisturize and refresh your skin for a healthy glow. You can spray it on as a moisturizer before applying your makeup. There are some good antioxidants in the ingredients. The scent is good to some, smells bad to others. The fragrance poses a risk to irritating some people with sensitive skin. It is a little stronger than most products. This is expensive for the amount of product you get. I did two sprays a day and the larger size didn't last a month.
Estacada, OR
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Madison H.
This product was great Smells great beautiful packaging works great just like all of my other tatcha products .
Tabernacle, NJ
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Gwen R.
I love this spray! I just got a new bottle yesterday and it leaves such a nice finish. I have dry skin and tatxha has been a great help in the winter. I can't justify spending the money to always have it in my collection, but I try to treat myself to a tatcha set once or twice a year.
Louisville, KY
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Becca H.
Spoon hydrating, anything by Tatcha is honestly just going to knock all the other brands out of the park. Definitely great, but pricey so if you can afford it I recommend it but if you can't, that's understandable. I love this brand but j can't afford it all the time!
Olympia, WA
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by katelyn L.
I like this spray a lot . I only have a tiny one but it’s pretty good. No scent that I can detect . It’s sort of milky in color . The sprayer sprays too big of droplets though, it needs a finer mist but that’s probably just the sample size I have. . It works well to keep my makeup in place , doesn’t make it look funny and leaves a slight glow , very natural looking . No shimmer but subtle luminescence
Lehi, UT
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Andrea B.
Love this it’s very hydrating works amazing and has supburb ingredients in it and it’s one I use on “special occasions” only bec it’s very pricey, each little spray makes u cry a lil more inside😂
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Meghan N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this in a Tatcha Holiday gift set. This is not a product I would normally purchase. Its very expensive and it's not a necessity. I dont need a dewy skin mist. With that being said....I really liked it. The mister is AMAZING. IT is such a FINE AND GENTLE mist....But....you dont need much or you might look oily. This also smells really nice. If you have the money to splurge i recommend it...but I wont be repurchasing.

858 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 25 jours
Splurge Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist or save [product:loreal-paris-shake-&-glow-dew-mist]? Dupes? 🤔
Christie G. il y a 23 jours
There's so many its hard to choose. Im using our precious metals body oil now. Just started it for summer skin :)