Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist

A silky, fine mist moisturizer that can be used under or over makeup for dewy glowing skin anytime, anywhere.

Can this be used be used throughout the day for moisturization without makeup?
What do you guys think of this spray??? I have been using it for a week now and love it. Any tips or tricks? [product:tatcha-luminous-dewy-skin-mist]
Start your review of Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist!
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Heather H.
This mist is Amazing! I’ve already bought the full size, because I don’t want to run out. Kind of pricey, but worth it. You only need a couple sprays, and it transforms your dry skin so quickly. Good for all skin types, this spray helps with dryness, fine line and wrinkles, and dullness. My skin looks so much more luminous. It has no scent.
Dorina A.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Dorina A.
I really like the way this makes my skin look, but for the price, I wish there was more of a special component to it. It does leave my skin dewy, but aside from that there is not much.
Shelby B.
Indianapolis, IN
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Shelby B.
This is a perfect little spray to keep in my bag on long makeup days, or even no makeup days! When I need a little makeup refresher, first I dab any excess oil around my nose and then I mist lightly about 8 inches away from my face. This method keeps my makeup looking fresh, dewy and glowy without feeling like it’s melting away. This product is even better on no makeup days. I start my day with my normal moisturizer, and when I feel my skin drying out I mist generously to feel refreshed. My skin naturally glows as a bonus! I love this product so much. I wouldn’t recommend it if you already have a more oily skin type, but this is a lovely product for dry skin and even combo types!Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost - Princess Cut
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Krista C.
This is such a luxe spray! I love to use it in the morning after I tone and before my serums and moisturizer. Just helps give that glow! It smells heavenly too. Love that it’s a clean brand and no harsh ingredients!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,231 reviews
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Jolie D.
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a skin mist and it is sold in two sizes, the smaller size is $20 and the full size is $48. This is not a setting spray. This is a spray moisturizer or can be used to refresh your makeup. It is housed in a quality spray that never malfunctioned. This does work as a lightweight moisturizer. It is for those with dry or combination skin, not oily. You spray it on to moisturize and refresh your skin for a healthy glow. You can spray it on as a moisturizer before applying your makeup. There are some good antioxidants in the ingredients. The scent is good to some, smells bad to others. The fragrance poses a risk to irritating some people with sensitive skin. It is a little stronger than most products. This is expensive for the amount of product you get. I did two sprays a day and the larger size didn't last a month.
Madison H.
Estacada, OR
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Madison H.
This product was great Smells great beautiful packaging works great just like all of my other tatcha products .
Rebecca H.
Louisville, KY
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Rebecca H.
Spoon hydrating, anything by Tatcha is honestly just going to knock all the other brands out of the park. Definitely great, but pricey so if you can afford it I recommend it but if you can't, that's understandable. I love this brand but j can't afford it all the time!
member-55d111
I love this spray! I just got a new bottle yesterday and it leaves such a nice finish. I have dry skin and tatxha has been a great help in the winter. I can't justify spending the money to always have it in my collection, but I try to treat myself to a tatcha set once or twice a year.
Katelyn  L.
Olympia, WA
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Katelyn  L.
I like this spray a lot . I only have a tiny one but it’s pretty good. No scent that I can detect . It’s sort of milky in color . The sprayer sprays too big of droplets though, it needs a finer mist but that’s probably just the sample size I have. . It works well to keep my makeup in place , doesn’t make it look funny and leaves a slight glow , very natural looking . No shimmer but subtle luminescence
Lindsey  D.
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Lindsey  D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this in a Tatcha Holiday gift set. This is not a product I would normally purchase. Its very expensive and it's not a necessity. I dont need a dewy skin mist. With that being said....I really liked it. The mister is AMAZING. IT is such a FINE AND GENTLE mist....But....you dont need much or you might look oily. This also smells really nice. If you have the money to splurge i recommend it...but I wont be repurchasing.

888 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mary D.
il y a 2 mois
Jennifer T. il y a 2 mois
It’s not my primary moisturizer but I love using it over top to seal the moisture in and to spray on my neck for added boost (makes my self tanner perfect)
Carlos S.
Phoenix, AZ
il y a 7 mois
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist Does this product moisturize the skin correctly? I have super sensitive skin and I want to know if it is worth the purchase.
Jessica T. il y a 7 mois
I have very dry, sensitive skin and this makes my skin dewy and hydrated. It’s definitely worth the money.
Hanan D.
Seattle
il y a 7 mois
Taylor M. il y a 7 mois
Sheena B.
McKinney
il y a 8 mois
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist How many times a day should you spray on top of your makeup?
Esther P. il y a un jour
I only use it once after applying my makeup. I have a couple other sprays I use when I don’t have makeup on and am just lounging around my home. Trying to stretch it out this way as it’s $$$.
nikki F.
il y a 8 mois
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist ? Do it leave a glossy finish ?
Luisina P. il y a 7 mois
Leaves a Dewy finish, is amazing, I love it!