BY TATCHA #6 in Facial Mists

A travel-friendly spray-on serum for dewy, glowing, luminous skin. This silky liquid spray-on moisturizer of squalane, red algae, and HADASEI-3™ bioactive complex can be misted anytime for a boost of soothing hydration, resulting in dewy, luminous skin. It contains an antiaging complex of sonically extracted whole plant green tea, rice bran oil, and red algae a trio of moisturizing and antioxidant ingredients that helps fight free radical attack. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Pro tip: two sprays during the day add instant glow without disturbing makeup. This product does not contain high levels of alcohol and fragrance, which can dry out the skin. see more...

• I REALLY like this stuff, but I already spend a ton on my both my...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know of an ill imaging setting spray without and glit...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the hefty price tag?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be one of my favorite purchases in 2017. I have only purchased the dewy skin mist for the first time a few months ago BUT it has been a game changer for me. I occasionally use it for a natural fresh dewy look on my bare skin, but I love using it the MOST as a setting mist when Im wearing full on glam makeup. It just makes all products melt together into the skin, making everything look so effortlessly put together, and more natural and less cake face. Once I am done with my makeup, or at least all my face and powder products, i like to mist 2-3 times all over my face, then lightly press and roll my damp beauty blender into the skin which gives a beautifully finished, airbrushed glow. Its pricey, but they also have a travel size!! And it is honestly worth every penny. A very little goes a LONG way. Its very easy to get carried away because its so light and refreshing, but honestly you only need about 1-2 spritz. If you have oily skin (like myself) i reccommend only spritzing 1-2 times only on the outter points of your face... i personally do all over, and throughout the day just set my t-zone if im looking too shiny, but thats just me. If youve never tried this, go to sephora, and try it NOW!!!!
đź’‹ C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this dewy skin mist. I have extremely dry skin and it is always so refreshing to spray Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist on face because it has such a luxurious look and feel on my skin. Honestly, I would love to continuously drench my skin in this luxurious, luminous mist, but alas, I can not because Tatcha's Luminous Dewy Skin Mist, to me, is luxurious in another way too - and that is the price. Good skincare products and most especially a good skincare regimen, can really start to add up and I'm only talking about a one month supply too! Unfortunately, once I'm already in a couple hundred dollars for such a short timeframe, a skin mist DOES in fact, become just that, a luxury to me because it is wanted, very much so, but it's not an absolute necessity. That being said, it would be 5 stars all the way, except for the reason listed above - necessity vs. cost/quantity. If you are looking for an amazing pick me up or a little bit of an OCCASIONAL luxury, then by all means, treat yourself and go and get yourself a Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist, you will NOT regret it... And if you can afford to implement it into your daily skincare regimen, well, then I envy you!!!!
Jocelyn C.
This is the first face mist that I've used ever and I I'm surprised this day I actually liked it. I went in with a lot of reservations simply because I have oily skin and this is like a dewy skin Mist but it actually did work for my skin. It added a nice glow without being too oily. The packaging is great it's nice and heavy definitely weighted. The only thing I noticed is that I felt the product didn't absorb into my skin I felt that it layed on top, which like I said, I'm not too familiar with face mists so that might be how these products work but it's something to consider.
Allyson A.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this skin mist! It is a little pricey, but anything Tatcha is more on the pricey side. When you initially spray this mist, it’s so fine you’d think it wasn’t even doing anything, oh but it is! It looks beautiful over matte foundation, giving you a natural glow and gives your face a “wet” radiance. I love this spray and I highly recommend it! If you’re more on the oily side, I’d maybe stay away from this product, as it does give an oil like effect on the skin.
Elena S.
Clarksville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not a product I thought I would really use but it came in a sample kit of tatcha items so I figured why not and now I can't stop using it! It brightens up your face right after spraying and leaves a dewy "awake" look for many hours. My only complaint is that it has a funny smell but it seems to go away after a few minutes so it's not a deal breaker. It's great to keep in my bag to spray when my face starts looking dull through the day and I wTatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mistill definitely be buying again.
Anais N. M.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this product. I bought this in a set from a limited edition set at Sephora. I wear this either at night after a serum or in the morning after my moisturizer. I have very dry sensitive skin and this product did not irritate me. It's wonderful as an added dose of hydration especially as I'm getting closer in the cold winter months in NYC. It smells amazing too, slightly like lavender but not overpowering. You can get a small travel size for $20 at Sephora!
Lyss E.
Trenton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve only bought this product once or twice due to the high price tag @ Sephora, but I would absolutely keep repurchasing it.. It gives the skin the prettiest glow; whether wearing it on its own, or to set a makeup look.. Make sure to let fully dry before applying any other products to face & spray a good distance away. I wish they had a bigger size for this because it runs out easily due to it being so good!
Dixie C.
Greenwood, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Being that this product was so hyped up in the beauty community, I had to try it for myself. I bought a small bottle for $20 at Sephora to try out. With it being one of my first luxury skincare items, the price seemed a little high to me. After using the spray for the first time, I immediately noticed an unpleasant smell which I tried to ignore and test the product itself out. While it did make my skin feel dewy and refreshed for a few minutes, I felt like it went away and my skin felt dry again shortly after spraying it. I bought this hoping for a great skincare product to spray before doing my makeup and to help with my dry skin. This product was not as magical as some in the beauty community said it would be. I do not think I would repurchase this specific product from the brand again unless the scent was changed.
Rocio P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well I must start with this product is very pricey however it's amazing I have combination skin I guess it depends mainly on the weather but I use this all year round and it gives my skin the perfect radiance since I use it as a makeup setting spray for special occasions my skin looks nice and smooth I gives my skin a very luminous feel it's amazing so worth it
mahjabin m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything luminous and glowy so this was just perfect. It gives you a subtle glow, whether you spray a little or a lot it's natural looking and above all else it gives you that refreshed feeling and it smells good too. It doesn't leave a shimmery sheen on the skin like some do so overall it's a good product and the packaging is high quality.
Crystal J.
Buena Park, CA
I've heard this works great as a setting spray. Has anyone tried that?
Andria G.
Auckland, AK
Is this better than Fix+?
ChelseyRae M.
winter haven
How great is this product? Worth the money?
Erin G.
For those who've tried both, how does this compare to the Caudalie Beauty Elixir?
francisca v.
toronto, ontario
I have oily skin but I love a dewy look, also I wear makeup around 8 hours a day (NOT everyday) I was wondering if it gave oily skin a dewy not greasy look and made it last