Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist

A silky, fine mist moisturizer that can be used under or over makeup for dewy glowing skin anytime, anywhere.

Is this worth it?
Is it really as good as they say?
Is this like a setting spray??
Start your review of Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist!
Belleville, IL
I want to hate this because of the price tag. I really do. I have acne prone, dry skin and a lot of it has to do with over exfoliation among other things... but that is beside the point. If you actually do a little bit of research regarding facial mists, you will learn quickly that there are many kinds that do many different things. I do finish my makeup with this however I wouldn't consider it a makeup setting spray necessarily. I don't know if it prolongs my makeup longevity or not so I tend to spray this AFTER a setting spray which might be a no-no (I have no idea) but it works for me. A lot of sprays tend to be drying because of the ingredients in them so when you're spraying your face all day long... you're not really doing anything but making it worse as far as drying things out. This is one of the few sprays that I know of that actually rehydrates your skin. Whenever I use it, I honestly have an immediate glow... Even my boyfriend said, oh wow and ordered me a few more bottles of it because he was genuinely surprised and he normally wouldn't and couldn't care less. I do highly recommend this
Brooklyn, NY
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Sameera O.
As a dry skin gal, I was super pumped when my favorite beauty gurus who have dry skin were raving about this. But I don’t think it lived up to the hype. I love the finish and it does instantly make you dewy but I feel like it does separate and sometimes especially during the summer I do feel it being rather greasy. 1-2 spritz goes a loooong way. I adore the packaging and think it’s very sleek. Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
Myrtle Beach, SC
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Fahren W.
I LOVE THIS Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist ! It's a SUPER chic luxe purple & gold bottle packaging with a very fine nice mist when applying. I love the skincare ingredients in this mist such as squalene/red algae/etc.Love that this can be used on bare skin or ontop of makeup & doesn't disrupt the makeup at all. My fave time to use it is when prep/priming the skin before makeup applications, however you can use it to refresh throughout the day or set,or use on eyeshadow/Highlighter brushes to bring that next LEVEL pigment out of any powder.My personal fave is how Luminous & dewy this mist makes my skin or any makeup application look! This spray brings the radiant illuminating glow! LOVE it! Little pricey, however with such great ingredients, it's worth it to me personally!! Tatcha The Silk Canvas Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Ash A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Good product, to freshen makeup during the day or to take powderiness of the makeup in the end after applying your makeup. Doesnt do much to set it. If you go overboard then you will look very dewy/oily. Another con is a heavy packagin with not much product for the price. Again a lot of setting spray or makeup refreshing spray out there at a better price point and that delivers good results. Will reuse if I get this a beautyinsider by sephora or as a sample, but wont pay full price for this product.
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Scarlet T.
Purchased at: Sephora
If you want to look like a dewy goodness goddess you need this in your life. I live for that JLo glow so this is a must for me. No product makes you look as dewy as tacha and so effortlessly. Beautiful bottle and packaging. Clean beauty. Only tip i would suggest for them is I wish they would change the nozzle a bit. Sometimes it doesn’t spray evenly. But it’s amazing to get that dewy finish. Love they have small and large bottles. I can travel with the smaller one.
Lisle, IL
I wanted to love this, so so bad! I love everything Tatcha makes and I'm still convinced they can do no wrong. But this sadly didn't hit the mark for me. First the mister is...not the best. It can spray globs of product on your face that you have to dab away and possibly ruin your makeup. Not cool. I do, however, like to use this during the winter months when I tend to be dry to help my skin look a bit less flaky and gross. But, even then, I don't think this does anything to help my makeup last longer or look better. It just does...nothing. Except! Except when I use it when I'm not wearing any makeup. Now that is when this product shines, IMO. I love using this on my no-makeup days to perk up my skin and get that super dewy luminous glow. I also find the oils in it really help my skin, too. So while I gave it two less stars for its performance with makeup and price, I still enjoy it when I need a glowy pick-me-up!
Thornton, CO
I like to keep a spray close by throughout the day in case my skin gets dry while I'm working, or running errands. I got the Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist as part of a set and I love it. The mist is super fine which means you don't end up with obnoxiously large droplets on your face which take forever to dry. The packaging is beautiful and I appreciate that it has a sturdy cap which many sprays don't. It is a more expensive option that some others though which means I view this more as an indulgence than an every day product and will likely not purchase it by itself as the value just isn't enough for me compared to some other similar products. It is great for sensitive skin so if you tend towards being sensitive and very dry this is likely worth the expense because it is the best I've tried from that perspective.
Asbury, NJ
When this came out it was all everyone was talking about, so naturally I had to try it. I was so excited to purchase this, I had my eye on it for a long time. All of social media raves about it. If you have oily skin, I would not use this at all. But, if you have dry or normal skin, this gives the most beautiful, luminous, radiant glowy skin. A little goes a long way, you only have to spray a couple times to get results. Do not overspray or you might be looking like an oily mess (i learned that the hard way). I use this after makeup, or on no makeup days where I just want my skin to look better. The mist on this could be better, because it can leave droplets on the skin that if you do not smooth over with a beauty blender can mess up your makeup.
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Lia L.
I bought this product to give my makeup a dewy look after makeup but it left my skin so sticky. I do love the bottle and how it mists so I kept it and use it to wet my Beautyblender instead of using water. This technique does leave my foundation looking nice and dewy and not sticky. But I don't know if I want to repurchase this product just to wet my Beautyblender. I'm sure I can use other lotion mist and get the same results. I think this is best suited for dry skin and used as a spray lotion toner. Personally wouldn't repurchase because it does contain fragrance which my skin is sensitive too.
Prattville, AL
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist uploaded by Brittany G.
I really like this mist. I have combo leaning towards dry (basically dry) skin. I spray this on after my setting spray and such, more of a final step, and it just really gives my face that added glow. Kind of a dewy, but not greasy glow. I love it. Wouldn't recommend for oily skin. I will say this, it's not a setting spray. To me you cannot replace your normal setting sprays with this. But it does have a purpose and I love it. I've been using it off and on for over a year and every time I start again I just love the way my makeup looks.

771 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...