BY TATCHA #3 in Face Mists

What it is:
A silky liquid spray on moisturizer of Squalane, Red Algae and our anti-aging HADASEI-3™ Complex. Can be misted for a boost of soothing hydration, resulting in dewy, luminous skin anytime, anywhere.

Why it's different:
This milky emulsion contains moisturizers and humectants that leave skin rehydrated. Can be used to refresh bare skin or cosmetics throughout the day, without buildup or residue, instantly softening and smoothing without streaking or disturbing makeup. Does not contain high levels of alcohol and fragrance found in conventional hydrating sprays, which can dry out the skin.

Who it's for:
Ideal for dry and combination skin.

How to Use:

Shake the mist gently and spritz 1-2 times from six inches away for a boost of luminous hydration.

Water, Glycerin, Squalane (Olive Origin), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Triethylhexanoin, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil,  Inositol (Rice Extract), Algae Extract, Sericin (Silk Extract), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil,  Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Red Algae) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Zizyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Thymus Serpillum (Thyme) Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, PPG-5-ceteth-10 Phosphate, Trideceth-12, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sorbitan Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Fragrance (Natural), Sodium Hyaluronate, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol.

Formulated without:
Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Synthetic Fragrances, Sulfate Detergents, Urea, DEA, TEA or Phthalates.

• How is this for combination oily skin? I do like the Clin...4 Answers
  • TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mist thoughts?3 Answers
  • is this really worth the price? does it work as a setting...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
KayLeigh L.
Winston Salem, NC
TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mist I just got this in the mail; I purchased from Sephora. I want to note that this does not act as a setting spray, contrary to what a wide-spread myth about this product. I used this product over my make up for a dewy, luminous finish (as the product claims). It literally melted my foundation into my face and it was beautiful. I misted my face and my the original beautyblender® beauty queen limited edition pink original with this product and finished my look by misting on top of my make up- avoiding my eye area because this product IS OILY (but not heavy!) and it can cause transfer of your mascara or brows are done. I liked using this as a finish to my skin care routine! It really is hydrating- I have the detest skin on the planet and I love the way it feels after my routine. Despite being oily, it’s noting that this is not a heavy product. However, if you are prone to oily or acnaic skin, you may want to avoid using this product in heavy amounts.
Dyanna C.
Los Angeles
It took me a very long time to know how to use this product in a proper way that make my skin look luminous not just small spots of oil spritz on top of my foundation. I purchased this sometimes back in March and immediately put it in my “bad” bin because after I finish with my make up, I spray it as a last step in my routines as a “setting” spray. Holly cow, it looks horrible because of all the small oil drops. Just laying on top of my foundation. But after watching a few YouTube videos, I decided to have it another try and I’m glad I did. What I use it now is instead of setting my whole face with this at the end, I spray it before my foundation goes on as a second step (after my moisturizer to give my skin extra hydration), this gave my face a beautiful , luminous based even my matte foundation look so good and it’s just gave your skin a healthy glow. Like your skin-but-better kinda glow. 10/10 would recommend
Geraldine B.
Foster City
I had such high expectations for this product. Not only because I love tatcha, but also because it was expensive, and so many beauty bloggers are in LOVE with this product. I do have oily skin, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t want to try a new way to hydrate my skin. I tried using this as a last step before I go to sleep, and after cleansing at night. All it did was make me feel greasy, and I instantly wanted to wash my face again. I know I can’t use it for after or before my makeup like other people do, because of my oily skin type wont agree with it if I mix it with makeup. I will continue to try and make this work because I spent so much on it, but I just hate how it feels on my face.
Amberly S.
This is a wonderful facial spray, especially if you have dry skin. I don't use this as a setting/finishing spray. I tried using it and it was just a tad bit too much for my skin and you also have to be really careful not to get it on your eye area as it can cause your eyeshadow to crease and your eyeliner and mascara to run. For me, this works best to prep my skin before makeup on days where my skin is drier, at the end of my skin care routine at night, or to intensify my highlight. I havent found this to irritate my skin. It has a light spa like scent but nothing off-putting. The sprayer on this works really well and the packaging is beautiful. It is pricey but I think it's worth the splurge.
joeny g.
Oakley, CA
USE IT SPARINGLY
The TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mist is an amazing skincare setting spray that definitely gives me a natural glow! The product itself is more on the high end side of the skincare spectrum but I can honestly say that every last drop is worth it! When I say to use this product sparingly, I mean it for my setting spray lovers who like to drench their face to ensure their dewiness or their long lasting effect: if you spray too much of this product your face will literally slip off of your body. Making a square around your face and an X in the center will give you as much product as you need, but this is definitely one of my current favorite setting sprays!!
Samantha P.
Sylmar , CA
I’m all for setting sprays, and skin mist for the face! This one is by far the best product I’ve tried! I got mine from Sephora i got the whole gift package, it is a little pricey but i feel it’s really good quality and actually works. I would 100% recommend this and there other products as well! What i can say is i definitely have seen a difference in my skin and make up as I’ve used this! My make up last longer and my skin feels better and super soft & just fresh whenever i use it! For a make up artist like me, i love the feedback i get from my clients as well because they’ve all told me how amazing and flawless there skin looks after I’ve used this on them!  TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Night ConcentrateTATCHA Balanced The Deep CleanseTatcha Bestsellers Set
Raphaela G.
Marlboro, NJ
Honestly I don’t get the hype. I bought this because I have dry skin and I love a dewy, radiant look. I’ve tried everything with this: in my skin routine, before makeup, after makeup, during the day, before bed, on the beauty blender before I blend my makeup, literally everything. It broke me out when used on bare skin, it didn’t seem to make a difference when I used it after makeup, and yet it ran out so quickly even though I barely used it in 3 months. Also when I spray it feels like nothing is coming out. I don’t know if I got a bad one or this product just isn’t doing it for me.

For a similar effect and less expensive, try the pixi glow mist instead!
Taylor F.
Melbourne
So I’m in love with this stuff. The reason I’m giving it four stars is simply because I find the way it’s recommended to be used doesn’t work for me. If I use this as a setting spray, I end up with a super greasy face (but my skin is on the oily side soo..). I do, however, love using this spray right after I put my foundation on and before blending it out I’ll spray a bit of this and it gives me the prettiest dewy finish without making my skin look greasy and yucky. I also love using this spray after I wash my face just as a little refresher. Such a beautiful spray! I would absolutely highly recommend you using it if you have drier skin.
Jessica J.
This has to be one of my favorite purchases in 2017. I have only purchased the dewy skin mist for the first time a few months ago BUT it has been a game changer for me. I occasionally use it for a natural fresh dewy look on my bare skin, but I love using it the MOST as a setting mist when Im wearing full on glam makeup. It just makes all products melt together into the skin, making everything look so effortlessly put together, and more natural and less cake face. Once I am done with my makeup, or at least all my face and powder products, i like to mist 2-3 times all over my face, then lightly press and roll my damp beauty blender into the skin which gives a beautifully finished, airbrushed glow. Its pricey, but they also have a travel size!! And it is honestly worth every penny. A very little goes a LONG way. Its very easy to get carried away because its so light and refreshing, but honestly you only need about 1-2 spritz. If you have oily skin (like myself) i reccommend only spritzing 1-2 times only on the outter points of your face... i personally do all over, and throughout the day just set my t-zone if im looking too shiny, but thats just me. If youve never tried this, go to sephora, and try it NOW!!!!
💋Cara S.
I absolutely love this dewy skin mist. I have extremely dry skin and it is always so refreshing to spray TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mist on face because it has such a luxurious look and feel on my skin. Honestly, I would love to continuously drench my skin in this luxurious, luminous mist, but alas, I can not because Tatcha's Luminous Dewy Skin Mist, to me, is luxurious in another way too - and that is the price. Good skincare products and most especially a good skincare regimen, can really start to add up and I'm only talking about a one month supply too! Unfortunately, once I'm already in a couple hundred dollars for such a short timeframe, a skin mist DOES in fact, become just that, a luxury to me because it is wanted, very much so, but it's not an absolute necessity. That being said, it would be 5 stars all the way, except for the reason listed above - necessity vs. cost/quantity. If you are looking for an amazing pick me up or a little bit of an OCCASIONAL luxury, then by all means, treat yourself and go and get yourself a TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mist, you will NOT regret it... And if you can afford to implement it into your daily skincare regimen, well, then I envy you!!!!
Crystal J.
Buena Park, CA
I've heard this works great as a setting spray. Has anyone tried that?
Andria G.
Auckland, AK
Is this better than Fix+?
ChelseyRae M.
winter haven
How great is this product? Worth the money?
Erin G.
JACKSON, MS
For those who've tried both, how does this compare to the Caudalie Beauty Elixir?
francisca v.
toronto, ontario
I have oily skin but I love a dewy look, also I wear makeup around 8 hours a day (NOT everyday) I was wondering if it gave oily skin a dewy not greasy look and made it last