BY TATCHA #6 in Face Mists

What it is:
A silky liquid spray on moisturizer of Squalane, Red Algae and our anti-aging HADASEI-3™ Complex. Can be misted for a boost of soothing hydration, resulting in dewy, luminous skin anytime, anywhere.

Why it's different:
This milky emulsion contains moisturizers and humectants that leave skin rehydrated. Can be used to refresh bare skin or cosmetics throughout the day, without buildup or residue, instantly softening and smoothing without streaking or disturbing makeup. Does not contain high levels of alcohol and fragrance found in conventional hydrating sprays, which can dry out the skin.

Who it's for:
Ideal for dry and combination skin.

How to Use:

Shake the mist gently and spritz 1-2 times from six inches away for a boost of luminous hydration.

Water, Glycerin, Squalane (Olive Origin), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Triethylhexanoin, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil,  Inositol (Rice Extract), Algae Extract, Sericin (Silk Extract), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil,  Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Red Algae) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Zizyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Thymus Serpillum (Thyme) Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, PPG-5-ceteth-10 Phosphate, Trideceth-12, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sorbitan Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Fragrance (Natural), Sodium Hyaluronate, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol.

Formulated without:
Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Synthetic Fragrances, Sulfate Detergents, Urea, DEA, TEA or Phthalates.

• How is this for combination oily skin? I do like the Clin...5 Answers
  • TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mist thoughts?3 Answers
  • is this really worth the price? does it work as a setting...5 Answers
KayLeigh L.
TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mist I just got this in the mail; I purchased from Sephora. I want to note that this does not act as a setting spray, contrary to what a wide-spread myth about this product. I used this product over my make up for a dewy, luminous finish (as the product claims). It literally melted my foundation into my face and it was beautiful. I misted my face and my the original beautyblender® beauty queen pink original with this product and finished my look by misting on top of my make up- avoiding my eye area because this product IS OILY (but not heavy!) and it can cause transfer of your mascara or brows are done. I liked using this as a finish to my skin care routine! It really is hydrating- I have the detest skin on the planet and I love the way it feels after my routine. Despite being oily, it’s noting that this is not a heavy product. However, if you are prone to oily or acnaic skin, you may want to avoid using this product in heavy amounts.
lilly m.
arlington
Am I the only one that comes across Sephora employees who have no idea what they are talking about? I came into the store and asked for a "setting spray". The employee told me that this product, Tatcha luminous dewy skin mist was a must have "setting spray". Well, it's not really a setting spray. I didn't realize until I took it home and tried using it. I was really unclear how to use this. I guess I still am.

I will begin by saying that the glass container is beautiful and it has a high quality dispenser. I was using it as a setting spray and it did nothing to make my make-up last. It is absolutely useless as a setting spray.

So I went on the site and it indicates this is actually sold as a moisturizer. It is for those with dry or combination skin. You spray it on to hydrate and refresh your skin for a healthy glow.  I looked at the ingredient list and there are some good antioxidants in there. The product can change your "matte" make-up to dewy.

Now for the "cons". They need to stop selling this in Sephora as a setting spray. It is not. The scent is good to some/awful to others. I believe the fragrance poses a risk to irritating some people with sensitive skin. It is a little stronger than most products. The price is high for the amount of product you get. I went thru this FAST. I did two sprays a day and it didn't last two weeks. I don't even have dry skin.

If you have the extra money and really want to have dewy make-up, this is for you. I guess it would help if you have really dry skin. For the price point and limited use, I wouldn't repurchase this particular item.
Dyanna C.
Los Angeles
It took me a very long time to know how to use this product in a proper way that make my skin look luminous not just small spots of oil spritz on top of my foundation. I purchased this sometimes back in March and immediately put it in my “bad” bin because after I finish with my make up, I spray it as a last step in my routines as a “setting” spray. Holly cow, it looks horrible because of all the small oil drops. Just laying on top of my foundation. But after watching a few YouTube videos, I decided to have it another try and I’m glad I did. What I use it now is instead of setting my whole face with this at the end, I spray it before my foundation goes on as a second step (after my moisturizer to give my skin extra hydration), this gave my face a beautiful , luminous based even my matte foundation look so good and it’s just gave your skin a healthy glow. Like your skin-but-better kinda glow. 10/10 would recommend
Luiza C.
san bruno, CA
WOW. Whatever i write here will not do this product justice, it is MAGIC. Has changed my makeup game for-ev-er. Jaclyn Hill talked about this product on her youtube video on how to get flawless makeup on your skin (ie. foundation, concealer, powder, etc.) by showing us which products and techniques she uses on herself. Being the gorgeous beauty guru she is, she raved about this product enough to convince me to buy it despite the ridiculously expensive price. Let me just tell you now, magic. So worth it. If over-used your skin can look tacky and gross, but with just a littleee bit, (rightfully so since it’s so expensive), it melts the concealer, foundation & powder perfectly together while giving you a firm glow that doesn’t look oily??? like how?? is that possible?? magic.
Cali R.
Jonesboro, AR
The name of this product is pretty spot on, because that is exactly what it delivers. My favorite spritzer to carry around with me on the go, it is specially designed to deliver a very fine mist that is evenly distributed on the face and neck. I'll probably keep the bottle when I run out I love it so much and you can unscrew the top, the glass container is heavy duty and won't break in your purse. This is a refreshing pick me up to use throughout the day, I use it after I apply makeup and reapply probably 3 or 4 times a day just because I enjoy the way it feels so much. Usually around 2pm I would really some powder, but now I'll just spritz this as it seems to awaken the makeup you already have on. Key ingredients for this are derived from squalene, red algae, rice bran oil and green tea all help fight free radicals.
Samantha P.
Sylmar , CA
I’m all for setting sprays, and skin mist for the face! This one is by far the best product I’ve tried! I got mine from Sephora i got the whole gift package, it is a little pricey but i feel it’s really good quality and actually works. I would 100% recommend this and there other products as well! What i can say is i definitely have seen a difference in my skin and make up as I’ve used this! My make up last longer and my skin feels better and super soft & just fresh whenever i use it! For a make up artist like me, i love the feedback i get from my clients as well because they’ve all told me how amazing and flawless there skin looks after I’ve used this on them!  TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Night ConcentrateTATCHA Balanced The Deep CleanseTatcha Bestsellers Set
Raphaela G.
Marlboro, NJ
Honestly I don’t get the hype. I bought this because I have dry skin and I love a dewy, radiant look. I’ve tried everything with this: in my skin routine, before makeup, after makeup, during the day, before bed, on the beauty blender before I blend my makeup, literally everything. It broke me out when used on bare skin, it didn’t seem to make a difference when I used it after makeup, and yet it ran out so quickly even though I barely used it in 3 months. Also when I spray it feels like nothing is coming out. I don’t know if I got a bad one or this product just isn’t doing it for me.

For a similar effect and less expensive, try the pixi glow mist instead!
💋Cara S.
I absolutely love this dewy skin mist. I have extremely dry skin and it is always so refreshing to spray TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mist on face because it has such a luxurious look and feel on my skin. Honestly, I would love to continuously drench my skin in this luxurious, luminous mist, but alas, I can not because Tatcha's Luminous Dewy Skin Mist, to me, is luxurious in another way too - and that is the price. Good skincare products and most especially a good skincare regimen, can really start to add up and I'm only talking about a one month supply too! Unfortunately, once I'm already in a couple hundred dollars for such a short timeframe, a skin mist DOES in fact, become just that, a luxury to me because it is wanted, very much so, but it's not an absolute necessity. That being said, it would be 5 stars all the way, except for the reason listed above - necessity vs. cost/quantity. If you are looking for an amazing pick me up or a little bit of an OCCASIONAL luxury, then by all means, treat yourself and go and get yourself a TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mist, you will NOT regret it... And if you can afford to implement it into your daily skincare regimen, well, then I envy you!!!!
Ashley C.
Opelousas, LA
I love this. I have dry skin but also love a matte foundation to cover scars and blemishes. The problem is that matte foundations don’t look great in dry skin. Enter this product. It keeps my makeup looking fresh and prevents that dry down look I get with a lot of powders. Will continue to buy it.TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
Gabby L.
With the way everyone talks about this mist, I thought it would be SO worth the steep price tag. However, I found it quite lackluster. The packaging is stunning and feels very luxurious. However, the actual spray is lacking in my opinion. The mist is extremely thin so it really doesn't feel like you're spraying much on when you do, causing you to use more of the product. Also, the smell is extremely displeasing for me. It kind of resembles an old woman. Also, this mist DOES leave your skin dewy. But, I think the dewiness can get out of hand sometimes because the spray is so wet.
Crystal J.
Buena Park, CA
I've heard this works great as a setting spray. Has anyone tried that?
Andria G.
Auckland, AK
Is this better than Fix+?
ChelseyRae M.
winter haven
How great is this product? Worth the money?
Erin G.
Jackson, MS
For those who've tried both, how does this compare to the Caudalie Beauty Elixir?
francisca v.
toronto, ontario
I have oily skin but I love a dewy look, also I wear makeup around 8 hours a day (NOT everyday) I was wondering if it gave oily skin a dewy not greasy look and made it last