BY TATCHA

What it is:
A silky liquid spray on moisturizer of Squalane, Red Algae and our anti-aging HADASEI-3™ Complex. Can be misted for a boost of soothing hydration, resulting in dewy, luminous skin anytime, anywhere.

Why it's different:
This milky emulsion contains moisturizers and humectants that leave skin rehydrated. Can be used to refresh bare skin or cosmetics throughout the day, without buildup or residue, instantly softening and smoothing without streaking or disturbing makeup. Does not contain high levels of alcohol and fragrance found in conventional hydrating sprays, which can dry out the skin.

Who it's for:
Ideal for dry and combination skin.

How to Use:
Shake the mist gently and spritz 1-2 times from six inches away for a boost of luminous hydration.

Water, Glycerin, Squalane (Olive Origin), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Triethylhexanoin, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil,  Inositol (Rice Extract), Algae Extract, Sericin (Silk Extract), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil,  Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Red Algae) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Zizyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Thymus Serpillum (Thyme) Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, PPG-5-ceteth-10 Phosphate, Trideceth-12, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sorbitan Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Fragrance (Natural), Sodium Hyaluronate, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol.

Formulated without:
Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Synthetic Fragrances, Sulfate Detergents, Urea, DEA, TEA or Phthalates.

• I really want to get a hold of this product so I hope to ...1 Answers
Shauna L.
North Port, FL
The TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mist is the ONLY dewy skin mist you will even need again once you try it. It is such a luxury feeling product that truly works and does what it claims. If you want to look dewy and radiant just spray a few spritz with it's super fine sprayer and fan your face. One your dry you will be super luminous. Now, it is a pretty pricey product but well worth it to me. You can get it online or in store and it comes in both full size and travel size for individual purchase. The scent is Devine as well. The one disclaimer I have is that if you have oily skin stay FAR away. This is a product suited toward normal to dry skin types as it is an oil based product.
Rachel M.
I have been wanting to try this for so long but have been so hesitant with the price and the size. But I finally did it and had to try it and im so glad I did. I've been going for a really natural glowy look lately and for the summer so I knew I needed this setting spray to finish off the ultimate glow and let me tell you it sure does make the difference. This is the perfect finish to a glowy complexion its the last step in a must have process. I love it the only thing that is kind of annoying is the spray bottle sometimes I feel like its not even hitting my face. But it does come out as a fine mist which is good so it won't ruin your makeup.
Nicole B.
Manahawkin
I absolutely love what this mist does to my skin. Whenever my makeup looks a bit too matte or powdery, I will always use this. I am deducting a star only because I made the mistake of using this all over my face at first which causes me to get more oily in my t zone. If you have oily or combo skin, I would avoid using this in the t zone and simply use it on the normal or drier areas of the face. But it is a beautiful product!
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
The only reason I gave this one less star is because I hate the smell so much! It's not necessarily a horrible smell but I don't appreciate my setting sprays to be scented. That's obviously a preference but still something to consider if you don't like scented sprays. I originally bought this in Sephora along with 4 other tatcha products for $60. I would definitely recommend buying their trial skincare kit first because they give you more than enough product to decide if you'd like the full size product. Nonetheless, this spray has made my face look flawless and smooth throughout the entire day.
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I bought this about a year ago and I have to say it’s a good skin mist it has a great scent I am a repeat user , I think it gentle on the skin . I also think to it’s a little pricey for some ppl , i will and have recommended it to others
Jennifer F.
Fort Belvoir, VA
This is the best spray for dry/combo skin. You can use it before makeup, during, and after to keep skin looking hydrated and super glowy. Only thing is it’s soooo expensive. It is worth it but that travel size is $25 and I used it all in a week and half 😭 I just can’t afford that with 3 kids. Maybe only for special occasions.
Emily M.
I was honestly surprised that this actually made my skin dewy! It’s almost like hairspray for your face so make sure not to spray it too closely. It gives me a boost in the late afternoon after my skin feels dull from staring At a computer all day. Refreshing, smells good, and does make your skin dewy. Expensive but worth it.
Anna C.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this luminous mist! Keeps my face hydrated throughout the day. I apply right after applying all my makeup. Leaves a dewy fresh look. It’s very effective and I would highly recommend it others looking for something that’s light weight and leaves your face looking healthy . I purchased the travel size to test out and regret that I didn’t pick up the full size bottle instead. It’s a bit pricy , but you honestly pay for what you get. I will definitely be repurchasing this item in the future !
S K.
A rockstar product for those who want lively, dewy skin without looking like an exxon oil spill. This mist sets makeup up with a lovely glow that continues throughout the day and helps it keep from separating.

Unlike other mists I've tried, it doesn't patch at all, and it doesn't spray like a fireman trying to save a house. It also doesn't take a million pumps.

The mist is expensive, but it's also long wearing. One application in the morning is all I need. I use less on average, helping to balance the cost.

I've tested this with stick foundations, liquid, and creams. Worka great for all.
Shelby W.
Endwell, NY
YOULL BE GLOWING FROM A MILE AWAY! This stuff is crazy! It’s so refreshing and makes you look so glowly. This is a great last step to your skincare in the morning. It’s also great as a setting spray for your makeup if you want to glow! Love this. Get the travel bottle to test out!
Thaonhi V.
houston texas
I really want to get a hold of this product so I hope to try it soon. Everyone I see have loved this most so if you have this is it any good?

Sephora