TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mask uploaded by Erica B.TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mask uploaded by Erica B.

BY TATCHA

What it is:
A silky soft, skin-fitting sheet mask that deeply delivers a healthy drink of ultra-hydrating botanical oils and extracts for a dewy glow in just one use. The perfect companion to Tatcha's bestselling Luminous Dewy Skin Mist for more intense moisture.

Why it's different:

• Imparts an instant glow: ​a blend of lightweight rice germ oil, derived from the most nutrient-rich portion of rice packed with Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, and a high concentration of botanical oils and extracts, nourishes skin from within, leaving it velvety smooth, dewy and luminous.
  • Drenches skin with hydration: ​delicate ultra-fine microfiber sheet, 100 times thinner than a strand of hair, delivers 20 ml of serum into skin for maximum absorption and benefits.
  • Feeds skin with Japanese anti-aging superfoods: a fermentation of green tea, rice and algae - ingredients at the heart of the Japanese diet and time-tested skincare rituals - restores skin health and youthful radiance.

Who it's for:
For Normal to Dry skin. Non-comedogenic. Non-irritating. Non-sensitizing. Dermatologist tested. Cruelty-free.

How to Use:
Apply mask to skin and smooth to fit comfortably. Leave on for 15 minutes, then peel off and massage remaining serum into skin.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Saccharomyces/Camellia Sinensis Leaf/Cladosiphon Okamuranus/Rice Ferment Filtrate*, Propanediol, Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Squalane, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Sericin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Thymus Serpyllum Extract, Ziziphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Carboxyethyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Parfum/Fragrance, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Sephora
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is everything I love about the dewy skin mist but in a mask form. I tried this after I got back from a Florida vacation after the heat and dehydration from the plane and this was fantastic! It also has that same amazing tatcha smell that all their other products had. This also didn’t feel like a quick fix like most other sheet masks. I am three days out and my face still feels just as awesome as right after I took the mask off!!
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Again, #Tatcha is a new favorite for me, and I love their masks. I especially love their dewy skin care line. The #TATCHA Luminous Dewy Skin Mask is great. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized, soft and gives it a hint of luminescence, I guess that’s what they mean by the “dewy” look. I’m still trying out all their smaller or travel sizes so I can pick my favorites when I go to purchase the full size products. They aren’t cheap, but they are so much better than cheaper options it’s so worth the money.
Lauren C.
Buford, Ga
This product is incredible. luxurious packaging and long lasting effects on your skin. I purchased this at Sephora, and although the price was high, it’s worth it for a special occasion if you have the means to treat yourself.TATCHA Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask
Naomi G.
HINESVILLE
I love this so much i do not use it to set my makeup i include this with my skin care after Moisturizer its adds luminosity and my skin is hydrated all day and night i totally recomend this for people with dry skin
Kaitlyn R.
West Babylon, NY
Okay they really bring home the spa to you with this face mask. I got this when I first came out at Sephora because I love the dewy skin mist that they already have and my god this stuff is so worth it. My skin was glowing.
Jamie D.
Bradford
Such a moisturizing product thay doesn't leave the skin feeling tacky! I'm loving Tatcha lately. It's well worth the price and I'm finding a little bit of the products goes a long way!
Umm S.
I usually do mini facials on myself and treat myself with amazing luxurious products and this is one. It’s pricy but tatcha is such a natural and beautiful brand. Their skincare products are so amazing. I love them
Mariah M.
Dayton , OH
This will give your skin a glow that will last all day long . I usually do this about a hour before I do my make up to give me a little extra glow . The price is up there but totally worth every penny . You can find this at Sephora.
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Tatcha did it again. THIS. The whole line really. If you want dewy poreless skin grab some of this stuff. I don't usually go for sheer masks but I really liked this one and will buy again. It is pretty pricey though
Katie N.
This product is so great! If your skin is feeling bad you can use this and it will be clear and brighten your complexion! I would buy this product again for the great benefits it gives me! THe price is a little high but it’s worth it!