Personal CareSleeping AidsEye MasksTatcha
Luminous Deep Hydration Revitalizing Eye Mask

Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Revitalizing Eye Mask

A 10-pack of hydrating sheet masks for the eye area enriched with the nourishing powers of Okinawa red algae and peony extract.

Who has tried these? Are they good for bags under your eye or dark circles?
How well does this mask work?
Has anyone used these? I’m always looking for eye treatments to use while traveling or once I return from a trip to help restore hydration and balance.
Start your review of Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Revitalizing Eye Mask!
mayra S.
Awesome brand most of things in this line are great. Only downfall is how pricey they are. If you have the spare cash really good to treat your self!
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Revitalizing Eye Mask uploaded by Krista C.
Great under eye patches that really reduce puff! I wish more came in the box for the price but I love how calming they are. I like to keep these in the fridge and put them on in the morning if I didn’t get a great night of sleep! Smells so good like all tatcha products too
valerie B.
Casa Grande, AZ
I liked this product! It left my skin glowing and fresh the next morning! It is simple and easy to use! Not highly scented. There is nothing I would really change about this mask. I use it every night for bright growing skin!! I buy this every time is see it
Jessica P.
Melrose Park, IL
Anything Tatcha is amazing. These Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Revitalizing Eye Mask help with puffiness and darkness . Love it to hydrate & I use the mask under and around my eyes, and I use the material that holds the mask around the deep lines around my chin. Because there is so much serum in each package, I use the serum for the next two days around my eyes and chin.
faroz M.
Merrimack, NH
Very hydrating eye mask its one of my favorite brand !!! Overall i am happy with my experience with this brands mask ! It makes my eyes glow after every use !! I will definitely buy again !!
lexi R.
I really like this mask. It is very gentle on the skin and provides soothing hydration. My skins feels so soft after I use it. There is less puffiness around the eye are and it leaves your skin skin with a healthy glow. This product is pricey though.
Morgan C.
Frankton, IN
I have absolutely loved all of the Tatcha products that I have tried, so I was really excited to try these out. They did not disappoint! I noticed a difference in the puffiness that I get under my eyes pretty quickly after using! I also love that there is so much serum in each pack so that way I’m able to use the serum all over my face afterwards.
Stacey D.
Norristown, PA
This is an amazing eye mask. It has a lovely smell. My skin felt so soft and smooth and looked less puffy after use. It definitely give you that luxury feel during and after. Very easy to use this product. I would buy this again.
Elyssa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Loved this product had a great hydrating result on my eyes and they just felt rejuvenated the next day
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
A refreshing mask that delivers penetrating hydration for your skin. I actually do love this product.. it was nice under the eyes. Wish I could afford to use it more often