TATCHA Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask uploaded by Katie L.

BY TATCHA

What it is:
This ultra-concentrated treatment mask, inspired by the geisha's silken masks of distilled essences, offers a plumping, spa-quality facial to transform the look and feel of skin in 15 minutes.

Why it’s different:
By distilling the coconut water of one fruit into each ultra-concentrated mask, the hydrating Red Algae and other essential botanicals are able to quickly saturate the skin, instantly plumping, smoothing, and toning the look of skin, for a radiantly youthful complexion.

Who it’s for:
Suitable for any skin type seeking an instantly hydrated, firmed and lifted appearance.

How to Use:
Begin with clean, dry skin. Unfold the mask and peel away one layer of paper backing. Place the mask gel-side down on the skin and adjust to fit comfortably around the eyes. Peel away the remaining layer of paper and smooth the mask to the skin. Leave on for 15 minutes, enjoying the cooling and gentle tingling sensation of hydration. Remove mask and massage the remaining serum into the skin - do not rinse. Follow with your favorite moisturizer to seal in hydration.

Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Alcohol, Ppg-6-decyltetradeceth-20, Inositol (Rice Extract), Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Eicosanedioate/Tetradecanedioate,  Polyglyceryl-10 Isostearate, Chondrus Crispus (Red Algae) Extract, Fragrance (Natural), Sericin (Silk Extract), Xanthan Gum, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Algae Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Phenoxyethanol.

Formulated Without:

Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrances, Sulfate Detergents, Urea, Dea, Tea Or Phthalates.

Buy on Sephora
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I prefer to purchase this sheet face mask in the packs of four, because once I tried this face mask for the first time, I went back to Sephora the next day and purchased a four pack of them. I don’t use them nearly as often as they are recommended to be used, but each time I have used one, I see noticeable results immediately after use. Not to mention that the combination of natural, good for your skin ingredients revitalizes my senses, elevates my mood, and leaves me feeling revived and refreshed inside and out. Not to mention that my complexion is left glowing, radiant, hydrated, and plump enough that even my fine lines appear practically non-existent. A lot of people swear by the SK-II face sheet masks, but those contain parabens (which wreak havoc on your skin, especially with long-term use). Whereas these sheet face masks from Tatcha are at a comparable price sans toxic preservatives and harmful additives. These face masks do wonders and smell divine. I keep these on hand to pamper myself after a hellacious day or as prep before a big event or evening out. I think every woman should keep this in their arsenal (whether you can afford one at a time or a pack of them at a time), they are worth every penny to pamper yourself when you need it the most. Having an at home spa day is a lot cheaper than spending the day at the spa, so you can always justify the cost that way. By the way, I have tried their eye masks as well, but they aren’t as impressive as these face sheet masks. Plus each sheet face mask comes drenched in plenty of serum, so after I apply the mask, I use the excess serum in the packet on my hands, neck and decollate. And after I am done with the face mask, I ring out any extra serum and apply it again to my face, hands, neck, and decollate. You definitely get your money’s worth on these face masks.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I was very curious to try Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask, but I didn't see the magic. It's a very expensive mask ($25 for 1 sheet mask) and I see better results with my Leaders $2.50 mask. I liked the mesh for protective layer and a tab on the mask (it makes easier to separate it from outer layer), but the fit was wrong for me. I had to adjust eye area as they were cut too small for me. The masks sticks well to the face, but it feels a bit too thick to stay on well when moving, so I used a silicone mask cover on top to keep it in place. Tatcha mask did hydrate my skin, but like I said before, it wasn't something that other masks can't do.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Loved this mask so much! It literally felt like my skin just absorbed everything this mask had to offer. It was so soft and plump afterwards I was actually really impressed. I bought their feet one just because I loved this one so much! I wish they weren’t $12 each because I’d have way more lol. I’d highly recommend these though. Just try it out and have a spa moment!! You won’t be sorry!
Makayla J.
This is my holy grail face mask! I put this on my face for 20 minutes and as it sits on my face I massage my face to penetrate the serum deeper into my skin. Afterwards I feel so fresh and hydrated. I see a difference in my skin as soon as I take it off! You need this product in your life!!
Cindy G.
I bought this when I was going through a tough time with my skin. It was very dry and had alot of texture so I decided to give this a try and it was AMAZINGGG!! I saw a difference right away, my skin has never been so soft before! Will buy more for sure!
Amanda H.
Bear, DE
I got this for free in one of my tatcha orders. I just used it the other night and it has made my skin so soft! This was my first time using it and I will definitely be purchasing it!! I love every one of tatcha’s products so far
Ashley C.
Salt Lake City
SO MUCH HYDRATION. It’s amazing. I love every tatcha product I have tried and this is one of the best by far sheet mask I have ever tried. It makes your skin so dewy and glowing it’s like you just got back from a facial
Erica G.
Kingsville
This mask feels odd like jelly. It is cooling and hydrating. It left my skin looking so fresh and more youthful. I will continue using this mask even with the expensive price tag. It is worth every penny.
Mariah M.
Dayton , OH
Hydrates your skin and gives it a glow look when you take the makes up . I usually do it twice a week. The prices is kinda expensive but if you want to hydrate your skin with a glow afterwards I would recommend this .
Brittney L.
Cherry Hill, NJ
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Their packaging is amazing, it feels as if you’re getting a VIP treatment before using the product! It is very gentle on the skin and I have seen such great improvements in the past month!
Kathleen D.
I love using masks and I have extremely dry, sometimes dull, skin. I've heard this is great, but is it worth the price?
Shani L.
Has anyone experienced breakouts after using these?
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
Is this sheet mask okay to use on sensitive, oily-combo, and breakout prone skin?