Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask uploaded by Katie L.
2 colors available

BY TATCHA

A hydrating sheet mask that combines a proprietary red algae blend with Tatcha's HADASEI-3™ bioactive complex. The unique coconut-derived biocellulose mask, developed originally to speed healing for burn victims, forms an occlusive layer on the skin. This enables the powerful actives to help promote the appearance of hydrated, revitalized-looking skin, dramatically reducing the appearance of fine lines. The silky serum formula infuses skin with powerful moisture-enriching actives, resulting in smoother, more luminous skin in minutes. It contains an antiaging complex of sonically extracted whole plant green tea, rice bran oil, and red algae a trio of moisturizing and antioxidant ingredients that helps fight free radical attack. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a clinical study: - 100% of women experienced a 197% increase in hydration after 15 minutes In a consumer use study after just 1 use: - 100% of women agreed that their skin felt smoother - 100% of women agreed that their skin felt firmer - 93% of women felt that this mask is a thirst quencher for their skin - 93% of women agreed that this mask left their skin looking hydrated and younger - 93% of women agreed that their skin looked healthier - 93% of women agreed that their skin felt more resilient - 87% of women agreed that this mask is the beset mask they have tried - 83% of women agreed that their pores appeared smaller see more...

• Has anyone experienced breakouts after using these?1 Answers
  • I love using masks and I have extremely dry, sometimes dull, skin. ...1 Answers
  • Is this sheet mask okay to use on sensitive, oily...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Katie L.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
I am a mask addict. I love sheet masks, foaming masks, honey masks, eye masks, etc.....I love tatcha rice exfoliator and face oil so I decided to splurge and pick this mask up. There are 4 in a box.

1. Outer & inner Packaging // beautiful // rich // wonderful detail and premium feel

2. Mask packaging // very clear directions and pretty coloring

3. Mask components // upon opening the mask sleeve & as outlined on the mask packaging, this is a 3 layer mask - a mesh layer, a gel layer and another mesh layer

4. Mask application // yes, with 3 layers it takes an extra 15 seconds to apply but IT IS WORTH IT - the gel conforms very well to your face and feels instantly amazing. I throw the mesh into the tub to get the extra beautifying effects.

5. Mask serum // there's a great amount leftever. It feels like it has strong serum power and enough breathability for it to absorb. I used 2 undereye pads to soak up the serum and get extra undereye effects.

6. Overall // HIGHLY recommend!!!
Parris H.
Parris H.
San Antonio, TX
Hi - I was lucky to receive this mask in the 'spring essentials' bundle (gift from my dad) I kept putting it off because I was afraid, I would be disappointed nor did I want to fall in love with it, with no other masks left. Truly loved the whole thing and now I have 8 more. FYI. There is a lot and I do mean a lot of serum in the sealed pouch. use it wherever you feel your skin needs it -The chest is most often overlooked,so try blending left over serum from the neck down.
I hope it works for you
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Lake Oswego, OR
Amazing sheet mask I did one before a friends wedding and I was truly amazed with the results it's like your skin just drank a gallon of water and then a falling star smacked you in the face I was glowing so my friend begged me to give her one for her to use the day of her wedding Tatcha is such an amazing brand and well worth the pricy tag
Jakob B.
Jakob B.
Laramie, WY
I love love love this mask. i had just gotten back from a family reunion that was in the mountains so my skin felt a little dry and just ewww. so i went to sephora and got this and I've been buying them every time i go in there now. id recommend it to anyone
Aaron A.
Aaron A.
Whittier, CA
Highly recommend it's great for bright and softer smoother skin by shrinking pores and reducing black heads and wakes you skin with a fresh face
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Denver, CO
I love this deep hydration lifting mask! It made my skin hydrated and radiant!
Leann F.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
I've been rapidly expanding my Tatcha skincare regime and enjoying every bit of it. Tonight it was time for the luminous face and eye masks. Turns out I didn't need to do the eye mask - the face mask fit my face nicely, as well as the area under my eyes. It's a coconut gel mask, so it stays put while you wear it. You can move around and even look down at your iPad screen without worrying about it falling off your face. Tatcha recommends leaving it on for 20 minutes, but it's comfortable enough that I left mine on until I felt like everything had been absorbed.

These are pricey, but totally worth it. I'll be purchasing these again!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
The material of the mask is great.  the bio-cellulose is much better than the paper sheet masks that other brands use, and this mask delivers great hydration but it is simply too expensive for me to justify buying this on a regular basis.  I received this as a free gift with one of my Tatcha purchases, but from this side of the globe where I live, Korean masks are much more affordable and arguably better in quality.  Also, for the price, I'd rather pay for SKII, or even the Estee Lauder ANR masks.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
I had to try this after all of the good reviews. I absolutely loved it. It made my skin look good for days after use unlike cheaper masks that create results for a day. However I just can't get past it being $25 for something you use for 20 minutes and then throw out. I wish it was a little bit cheaper. But it definitely does work if you have the money to spend!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
East Amherst, NY
AMAZING! I love everything from this brand as you actually get results. Works so so good my skin felt amazing afterwards. I will keep using but of course wish it was less expensive. It surpassed my expectations and was really high quality compared to other facial sheet masks I've used.
Shani L.
Shani L.
Has anyone experienced breakouts after using these?
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
I love using masks and I have extremely dry, sometimes dull, skin. I've heard this is great, but is it worth the price?
Phoebe B.
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
Is this sheet mask okay to use on sensitive, oily-combo, and breakout prone skin?