Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask uploaded by Katie L.

BY TATCHA

A hydrating sheet mask that combines a proprietary red algae blend with Tatcha's HADASEI-3™ bioactive complex. The unique coconut-derived biocellulose mask, developed originally to speed healing for burn victims, forms an occlusive layer on the skin. This enables the powerful actives to help promote the appearance of hydrated, revitalized-looking skin, dramatically reducing the appearance of fine lines. The silky serum formula infuses skin with powerful moisture-enriching actives, resulting in smoother, more luminous skin in minutes. It contains an antiaging complex of sonically extracted whole plant green tea, rice bran oil, and red algae a trio of moisturizing and antioxidant ingredients that helps fight free radical attack. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a clinical study: - 100% of women experienced a 197% increase in hydration after 15 minutes In a consumer use study after just 1 use: - 100% of women agreed that their skin felt smoother - 100% of women agreed that their skin felt firmer - 93% of women felt that this mask is a thirst quencher for their skin - 93% of women agreed that this mask left their skin looking hydrated and younger - 93% of women agreed that their skin looked healthier - 93% of women agreed that their skin felt more resilient - 87% of women agreed that this mask is the beset mask they have tried - 83% of women agreed that their pores appeared smaller see more...

Buy on Sephora
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Review for: 1 more...
It’s reasons like this product that no one I meet ever believes I’m 30 years old. My skin looks absolutely brand new. I use a face mask every Sunday, as a recovery to my 60 hour weeks, and thankfully I’ve realized that I need to splurge on these because this one is incredible! I’ve used just about every single product that tatcha has come out with, and I still have yet to be disappointed with anything. Love your products tatcha!!
Alice C.
Culver city, CA
Review for: 1 more...
Love this mask. Feels amazing and leaves you with a glow like other high end sheet masks. They probably don’t recommend it but you can use it twice. I just put it back in the container and fridge it for the next day
Aurora A.
Review for: 4 more...
The product leaves my skin glowing and feeling softer instantly. It is definitely worth it. The price is high, but it does really make a difference. I am a repeat user and would definitely buy it again.
Brittney L.
Cherry Hill, NJ
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Their packaging is amazing, it feels as if you’re getting a VIP treatment before using the product! It is very gentle on the skin and I have seen such great improvements in the past month!
Lizette S.
El Paso , TX
The price on this mask is a little bit pricier but it is worth it. The mask leaves your skin feeling baby soft and smelling so nice. It leaves the skin smooth and clean. It also feels tight and firm. It will definitely wake up a doll looking face I recommend this if you were looking to brighten up you face.
Ophelia V.
Sunland, CA
Tatcha is my favourite skin care brand. I'm half Asian myself, and I know they developed their formula around the ancient Geisha custom where they wore so much makeup so they needed good ingredients and skin care to counteract the makeup effects. I would recommend Tatcha to anyone!!!
Andie S.
Rolla, MO
Review for: 4, 1 more...
I received a set of 4 of these as a free gift in a tatcha order. They are definitely pricey but worth the price. They are the perfect pick me up at home facial to help your skin! I will repurchase!
Staci L.
Boardman, OH
Love this sheet mask! it provides a lot of hydration to my parched skin while not breaking my skin out.  This is such a nice treat for my skin and i will continue to purchase these.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
I've been rapidly expanding my Tatcha skincare regime and enjoying every bit of it. Tonight it was time for the luminous face and eye masks. Turns out I didn't need to do the eye mask - the face mask fit my face nicely, as well as the area under my eyes. It's a coconut gel mask, so it stays put while you wear it. You can move around and even look down at your iPad screen without worrying about it falling off your face. Tatcha recommends leaving it on for 20 minutes, but it's comfortable enough that I left mine on until I felt like everything had been absorbed.

These are pricey, but totally worth it. I'll be purchasing these again!
Michelle C.
The material of the mask is great.  the bio-cellulose is much better than the paper sheet masks that other brands use, and this mask delivers great hydration but it is simply too expensive for me to justify buying this on a regular basis.  I received this as a free gift with one of my Tatcha purchases, but from this side of the globe where I live, Korean masks are much more affordable and arguably better in quality.  Also, for the price, I'd rather pay for SKII, or even the Estee Lauder ANR masks.
Kathleen D.
I love using masks and I have extremely dry, sometimes dull, skin. I've heard this is great, but is it worth the price?
Shani L.
Has anyone experienced breakouts after using these?
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
Is this sheet mask okay to use on sensitive, oily-combo, and breakout prone skin?