BY TATCHA

A deeply hydrating serum to nourish and firm skin. This beautiful blend of Okinawa red algae and hyaluronic acid known to hold a thousand times it weight in water soothes and firms skin in need of hydration. It's enriched with 23-karat gold to deliver a lit-from-within look without adding shimmer to the face, as well as royal jelly, an ingredient containing vitamin B, biotin, and folic acid. Together these ingredients replenish the skin's moisture reservoir for a luminous, incandescent glow. It contains an antiaging complex of sonically extracted whole plant green tea, rice bran oil, and red algae a trio of moisturizing and antioxidant ingredients that helps fight free radical attack. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Pro tip: this product doubles as a great makeup primer, acting as a magnet for your foundation Research results: In a consumer use study: - 84% reported that skin instantly felt smoother- 92% of participants reported that skin felt firmer after 2 weeks of use - 92% reported that skin felt smoother after 2 weeks of use - 100% reported that skin felt smoother after 4 weeks of use - 88% of participants reported that dry lines around their eyes appeared to be improved after 4 weeks of use In a clinical study:- 100% of participants showed an increase in skin hydration after 1 week of use see more...

• I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any thoughts on...1 Answers
  • I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is this really...2 Answers
  • I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The price tho3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
I love the serum it leaves a nice layer in your skin that helps keep in moisture! As well as leaves your skin look nice supple and hydrated!
Sonia S.
Chowchilla, CA
This serum is good but not great! I have others that perform better! I wouldn’t recommend this to friends over those other products. I purchased mine at Sephora.
Sara T.
Great product except it's a bit pricey. I'd rather pay the extra cash and receive this product it's smooth and light on the face. I would recommend this to a friend. It's also sensitive skin friendly!!
Ana R.
I bought this because I have dry. I think this product It is ok but this is expensive and another brans have a better product to hydratyn. Definitely won't be repurchasing.
Katie R.
This product is so expensive but so worth it. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth unlike any other serums or creams i have used in the past. It helped make my skin look plump and moisturized and healthy and glowing. I would recommend this to anyone.
Dakota W.
Franklinville , NJ
This was nice and left me with a dewy finish but Hard Candy sells one for way cheaper and in my opinion is even better.
Emily C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the best firming serum you can find. It is easy to find in the aisles with cute purple packaging. It is effective and gentle on your skin. The price is more expensive but worth it and I would buy this product again!
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
Although I'm pretty young who doesn't want to stay youthful? I tried this firming serum and was pleasantly surprised it made my skin feel tighter and it smells so good
Cindy B.
Edinburgh , Edinburgh
I love this serum, but as it's so pricey I have to be careful with how much I tend to use. It's super effective and I love the smell. Very pricey as I said before in regards to a simple serum however I love their formula and I will continue to buy.
Lauren B.
Coal city , IL
I haven't gotten to use this product but I've heard nothing but good things about it will be purchasing
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The price tho
Caitlen C.
I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is this really hydrating? I have normal to dry skin so I need all the moisture I can get.
Ashley O.
Schenectady, NY
I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any thoughts on whether this product is for me ?
Sarah G.
Wickenburg, AZ
Which Tatcha serum do you think is the best for combination skin?