BY TATCHA

A deeply hydrating serum to nourish and firm skin. This beautiful blend of Okinawa red algae and hyaluronic acid known to hold a thousand times it weight in water soothes and firms skin in need of hydration. It's enriched with 23-karat gold to deliver a lit-from-within look without adding shimmer to the face, as well as royal jelly, an ingredient containing vitamin B, biotin, and folic acid. Together these ingredients replenish the skin's moisture reservoir for a luminous, incandescent glow. It contains an antiaging complex of sonically extracted whole plant green tea, rice bran oil, and red algae a trio of moisturizing and antioxidant ingredients that helps fight free radical attack. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Pro tip: this product doubles as a great makeup primer, acting as a magnet for your foundation Research results: In a consumer use study: - 84% reported that skin instantly felt smoother- 92% of participants reported that skin felt firmer after 2 weeks of use - 92% reported that skin felt smoother after 2 weeks of use - 100% reported that skin felt smoother after 4 weeks of use - 88% of participants reported that dry lines around their eyes appeared to be improved after 4 weeks of use In a clinical study:- 100% of participants showed an increase in skin hydration after 1 week of use see more...

• I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any thoughts on...1 Answers
  • I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is this really...2 Answers
  • I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The price tho3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dakota W.
Franklinville , NJ
This was nice and left me with a dewy finish but Hard Candy sells one for way cheaper and in my opinion is even better.
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
This spray left me looking like a hot oily greasy mess. And I have combo skin with a lot of dryness and some oil on my tzone. There was nothing I could do this to work for me.
Sonia S.
Chowchilla, CA
This serum is good but not great! I have others that perform better! I wouldn’t recommend this to friends over those other products. I purchased mine at Sephora.
Ana R.
I bought this because I have dry. I think this product It is ok but this is expensive and another brans have a better product to hydratyn. Definitely won't be repurchasing.
Saffron D.
New Castle, DE
I tried this a couple months ago and i really liked it because it left my skin looking auper nice and glowy
Nikki J.
Florence
Feels very luxurious. Great at adding moisture to your skin. Easy to use and feels great on.
Sara T.
Great product except it's a bit pricey. I'd rather pay the extra cash and receive this product it's smooth and light on the face. I would recommend this to a friend. It's also sensitive skin friendly!!
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
Although I'm pretty young who doesn't want to stay youthful? I tried this firming serum and was pleasantly surprised it made my skin feel tighter and it smells so good
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
Amazing product! Plumps firms and smooth skin. Makes my skin feel tight and hydrated. My mom loved it so much she kept stealing it from me. I had to buy her her own bottle!
reemy w.
jeddah
i have tried so many things for my extremely dry skin. .. but this have really done the whole job! it keeps my skin very moisturized and plump the whole day even in the winter where my skin is severely dry too and it even improves it  !! <3
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The price tho
Caitlen C.
I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is this really hydrating? I have normal to dry skin so I need all the moisture I can get.
Ashley O.
Schenectady, NY
I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any thoughts on whether this product is for me ?
Sarah G.
Wickenburg, AZ
Which Tatcha serum do you think is the best for combination skin?