BY TATCHA

A deeply hydrating serum to nourish and firm skin. This beautiful blend of Okinawa red algae and hyaluronic acid known to hold a thousand times it weight in water soothes and firms skin in need of hydration. It's enriched with 23-karat gold to deliver a lit-from-within look without adding shimmer to the face, as well as royal jelly, an ingredient containing vitamin B, biotin, and folic acid. Together these ingredients replenish the skin's moisture reservoir for a luminous, incandescent glow. It contains an antiaging complex of sonically extracted whole plant green tea, rice bran oil, and red algae a trio of moisturizing and antioxidant ingredients that helps fight free radical attack. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Pro tip: this product doubles as a great makeup primer, acting as a magnet for your foundation Research results: In a consumer use study: - 84% reported that skin instantly felt smoother- 92% of participants reported that skin felt firmer after 2 weeks of use - 92% reported that skin felt smoother after 2 weeks of use - 100% reported that skin felt smoother after 4 weeks of use - 88% of participants reported that dry lines around their eyes appeared to be improved after 4 weeks of use In a clinical study:- 100% of participants showed an increase in skin hydration after 1 week of use see more...

• I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any thoughts on...1 Answers
  • I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is this really...2 Answers
  • I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The price tho3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
I love the serum it leaves a nice layer in your skin that helps keep in moisture! As well as leaves your skin look nice supple and hydrated!
Katie R.
This product is so expensive but so worth it. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth unlike any other serums or creams i have used in the past. It helped make my skin look plump and moisturized and healthy and glowing. I would recommend this to anyone.
Emily C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the best firming serum you can find. It is easy to find in the aisles with cute purple packaging. It is effective and gentle on your skin. The price is more expensive but worth it and I would buy this product again!
Cindy B.
Edinburgh , Edinburgh
I love this serum, but as it's so pricey I have to be careful with how much I tend to use. It's super effective and I love the smell. Very pricey as I said before in regards to a simple serum however I love their formula and I will continue to buy.
Lauren B.
Coal city , IL
I haven't gotten to use this product but I've heard nothing but good things about it will be purchasing
Ivy L.
Honestly saved my skin, leaves me with soft and wrinkle, blemish not to mention pore free skin, whilst giving me not too oily not too dry just perfect skin.
Eri B.
This product is just straight magic in a bottle! I love how effective it is and how good it leaves your skin.
Josselyn G.
Nueva santo domingo
No he pobrado este producto nuevo pero seguro que es muy bueno como todo lo que hacen me encantaria probarlo para dar mi opinion sincera
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
I got a sample of this in my "4 Piece Discovery Set" to try it out and see if I liked it. This is awesome! I use 1 pump of this on my hands after I've washed my face, but before moisturizer. I rub this all over my face and neck area and apply moisturizer, and my skin loves it!
Eva K.
I love this hydrating serum. It provides intense hydration that gives skin that plump, glowy thing. It's one of the best hydration serums I have tried. Like every other hydration serum, it feels slightly sticky/tacky as it dries, but goes away once it is full absorbed into the skin. Totally worth the price tag. Gorgeous formulation too. Highly recommend!
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The price tho
Caitlen C.
I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is this really hydrating? I have normal to dry skin so I need all the moisture I can get.
Ashley O.
Schenectady, NY
I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any thoughts on whether this product is for me ?
Sarah G.
Wickenburg, AZ
Which Tatcha serum do you think is the best for combination skin?