BY TATCHA

A deeply hydrating serum to nourish and firm skin. This beautiful blend of Okinawa red algae and hyaluronic acid known to hold a thousand times it weight in water soothes and firms skin in need of hydration. It's enriched with 23-karat gold to deliver a lit-from-within look without adding shimmer to the face, as well as royal jelly, an ingredient containing vitamin B, biotin, and folic acid. Together these ingredients replenish the skin's moisture reservoir for a luminous, incandescent glow. It contains an antiaging complex of sonically extracted whole plant green tea, rice bran oil, and red algae a trio of moisturizing and antioxidant ingredients that helps fight free radical attack. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Pro tip: this product doubles as a great makeup primer, acting as a magnet for your foundation Research results: In a consumer use study: - 84% reported that skin instantly felt smoother- 92% of participants reported that skin felt firmer after 2 weeks of use - 92% reported that skin felt smoother after 2 weeks of use - 100% reported that skin felt smoother after 4 weeks of use - 88% of participants reported that dry lines around their eyes appeared to be improved after 4 weeks of use In a clinical study:- 100% of participants showed an increase in skin hydration after 1 week of use see more...

• I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any thoughts on...1 Answers
  • I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is this really...2 Answers
  • I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The price tho3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cindy B.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this serum, but as it's so pricey I have to be careful with how much I tend to use. It's super effective and I love the smell. Very pricey as I said before in regards to a simple serum however I love their formula and I will continue to buy.
Ana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I have dry. I think this product It is ok but this is expensive and another brans have a better product to hydratyn. Definitely won't be repurchasing.
reemy w.
jeddah
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have tried so many things for my extremely dry skin. .. but this have really done the whole job! it keeps my skin very moisturized and plump the whole day even in the winter where my skin is severely dry too and it even improves it  !! <3
Ivy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly saved my skin, leaves me with soft and wrinkle, blemish not to mention pore free skin, whilst giving me not too oily not too dry just perfect skin.
Josselyn G.
Nueva santo domingo
Beauty Junkie Expert
No he pobrado este producto nuevo pero seguro que es muy bueno como todo lo que hacen me encantaria probarlo para dar mi opinion sincera
Saffron D.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this a couple months ago and i really liked it because it left my skin looking auper nice and glowy
Cassandra D.
Edmonton , AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This firming serum hydrates my skin to another level. I instantly feel the difference. My skin is no longer tight and feeling like its going to crack and plus I love how it absorbs so quickly. Most hydrating serums stay sticky and then next time I touch water the serum is rinsing off but not this Tatch Serum. I love it
Nancy W.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is worth every penny of the sticker shock! Glowing. Radiant. Hydrating. This firming serum featuring a deeply hydrating blend of Okinawa red algae and hyaluronic acid to nourish skin in need of bounce-back. After three weeks of continuous use. My skin is less dry and oily in the T-zone.
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
The only other serum I've tried is the bareminerals one which was okay but this one I noticed a difference overnight. I paired this with my origins night a mins and my skin was extra glowy and moisturized in the morning and I had some problem texture along my jawline that it helped with. I also noticed a slight reduction in redness which I struggle with. I got this as a Sephora point perk and the packing is beautiful even for a sample. I wish it wasn't so darn expensive though! Maybe I'll ask for it for my birthday...
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The price tho
Caitlen C.
I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is this really hydrating? I have normal to dry skin so I need all the moisture I can get.
Ashley O.
Schenectady, NY
I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any thoughts on whether this product is for me ?
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
Which Tatcha serum do you think is the best for combination skin?