BY TATCHA

A deeply hydrating serum to nourish and firm skin. This beautiful blend of Okinawa red algae and hyaluronic acid known to hold a thousand times it weight in water soothes and firms skin in need of hydration. It's enriched with 23-karat gold to deliver a lit-from-within look without adding shimmer to the face, as well as royal jelly, an ingredient containing vitamin B, biotin, and folic acid. Together these ingredients replenish the skin's moisture reservoir for a luminous, incandescent glow. It contains an antiaging complex of sonically extracted whole plant green tea, rice bran oil, and red algae a trio of moisturizing and antioxidant ingredients that helps fight free radical attack. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Pro tip: this product doubles as a great makeup primer, acting as a magnet for your foundation Research results: In a consumer use study: - 84% reported that skin instantly felt smoother- 92% of participants reported that skin felt firmer after 2 weeks of use - 92% reported that skin felt smoother after 2 weeks of use - 100% reported that skin felt smoother after 4 weeks of use - 88% of participants reported that dry lines around their eyes appeared to be improved after 4 weeks of use In a clinical study:- 100% of participants showed an increase in skin hydration after 1 week of use see more...

• I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any thoughts on...1 Answers
  • I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is this really...2 Answers
  • I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The price tho3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Carson M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this the other day and so far I am really like it! I have recently become super interested in skincare and was looking for a good serum. Tatcha has amazing products which is how I landed on this one. My skin feels super hydrated and refreshed every morning. I use this at night after applying toner and before I moisturize.
Melanie D.
TATCHA's products are the best. Being that I normally tend to get dry around my nose and on my chin, I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has normal-to dry or dry skin. This serum is very hydrating, but does have a scent of alcohol.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is unicorn tears in a bottle!! It is deeply hydrating, smells great, and can be used under makeup with no issues. I love that this brand has a great story and produces a high quality product without cutting any corners.
Keren G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is like gold I swear it makes my skin feel like a million bucks. I wear it before applying my makeup and my makeup just glides right on. Only down side is the price it's wayyyyyy to high to continuously buy.
Blanca L.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the serum it leaves a nice layer in your skin that helps keep in moisture! As well as leaves your skin look nice supple and hydrated!
Brad S.
This brand is amazing my skin has never looked better filled with the ingredients from 300 years ago of an original geisha
Dakota W.
Franklinville , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was nice and left me with a dewy finish but Hard Candy sells one for way cheaper and in my opinion is even better.
Melanie F.
Leola, PA
A wonderful toner! I can feel my skin tighten within seconds! Works great with the rest of the ritual routine! :)
Eri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is just straight magic in a bottle! I love how effective it is and how good it leaves your skin.
Lauren B.
Coal city , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't gotten to use this product but I've heard nothing but good things about it will be purchasing
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The price tho
Caitlen C.
I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is this really hydrating? I have normal to dry skin so I need all the moisture I can get.
Ashley O.
Schenectady, NY
I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any thoughts on whether this product is for me ?
Sarah G.
Wickenburg, AZ
Which Tatcha serum do you think is the best for combination skin?