BY TATCHA

A deeply hydrating serum to nourish and firm skin. This beautiful blend of Okinawa red algae and hyaluronic acid known to hold a thousand times it weight in water soothes and firms skin in need of hydration. It's enriched with 23-karat gold to deliver a lit-from-within look without adding shimmer to the face, as well as royal jelly, an ingredient containing vitamin B, biotin, and folic acid. Together these ingredients replenish the skin's moisture reservoir for a luminous, incandescent glow. It contains an antiaging complex of sonically extracted whole plant green tea, rice bran oil, and red algae a trio of moisturizing and antioxidant ingredients that helps fight free radical attack. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Pro tip: this product doubles as a great makeup primer, acting as a magnet for your foundation Research results: In a consumer use study: - 84% reported that skin instantly felt smoother- 92% of participants reported that skin felt firmer after 2 weeks of use - 92% reported that skin felt smoother after 2 weeks of use - 100% reported that skin felt smoother after 4 weeks of use - 88% of participants reported that dry lines around their eyes appeared to be improved after 4 weeks of use In a clinical study:- 100% of participants showed an increase in skin hydration after 1 week of use see more...

• I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any thoughts on...1 Answers
  • I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is this really...2 Answers
  • I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The price tho3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loved how hydrating this product was and I liked the slight shine I got from the gold contained. It calmed my skin down in the long run, but I found that I went through it a little too quickly for how much I spent. While that's mostly my fault, I wish the packaging wasn't thick plastic, I like to be able to see where I am in the bottle. If money isn't an issue the ingredients are great quality and I would recommend.
Eva K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hydrating serum. It provides intense hydration that gives skin that plump, glowy thing. It's one of the best hydration serums I have tried. Like every other hydration serum, it feels slightly sticky/tacky as it dries, but goes away once it is full absorbed into the skin. Totally worth the price tag. Gorgeous formulation too. Highly recommend!
Donna N.
Sarasota, FL
Silky gel that tighten skin and makes your face feel smooth. I think this product is very gentle and dries quickly. The way I use this product is I put two pumps of the product on my fingertips and rub it in a circular motion on my face before putting my normal daily 50 SPF lotion.
Jessie S.
Briarwood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite most. Leaves skin soft, helps set makeup, great for day and night. Packaging is cute, and the nozzle is great! Just a few spritz and you're done. I plan on purchasing one again once I run out. One of my favorite, and I've tried many, doesn't have an strong scent either. Just fresh.
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this in my "4 Piece Discovery Set" to try it out and see if I liked it. This is awesome! I use 1 pump of this on my hands after I've washed my face, but before moisturizer. I rub this all over my face and neck area and apply moisturizer, and my skin loves it!
Jazmin H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be one of my favorite serums. This brand is just amazing and smells amazing. It's not sticky the price is a little high but well worth it. I usually order off of Ulta and it always meets my expectations. I don't see that they need any improvement in this product
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product! Plumps firms and smooth skin. Makes my skin feel tight and hydrated. My mom loved it so much she kept stealing it from me. I had to buy her her own bottle!
Michelle C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray left me looking like a hot oily greasy mess. And I have combo skin with a lot of dryness and some oil on my tzone. There was nothing I could do this to work for me.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tatcha's luminous deep hydration filming serum is one of the best hydrates I've ever tried. It does not leave a greasy feel, and helps the skin plump and retain natural moisture. Two of the main ingredients are kelp and gold. Works just as well or better than the popular brand known for its use of seaweed that costs $$$. Love to use product especially at night. Highly recommend!
Chloe L.
Bronx, NY
I received a sample of this product and my skin fell in love. Haven't purchased the full size just yet because I can't wrap my head around the price tag, but I might have to invest in this serum for my skin. It is a little sticky which doesn't bother me, but you don't need a tremendous amount to feel and see results.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The price tho
Caitlen C.
I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is this really hydrating? I have normal to dry skin so I need all the moisture I can get.
Ashley O.
Schenectady, NY
I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any thoughts on whether this product is for me ?
Sarah G.
Wickenburg, AZ
Which Tatcha serum do you think is the best for combination skin?