BY TATCHA

A deeply hydrating serum to nourish and firm skin. This beautiful blend of Okinawa red algae and hyaluronic acid known to hold a thousand times it weight in water soothes and firms skin in need of hydration. It's enriched with 23-karat gold to deliver a lit-from-within look without adding shimmer to the face, as well as royal jelly, an ingredient containing vitamin B, biotin, and folic acid. Together these ingredients replenish the skin's moisture reservoir for a luminous, incandescent glow. It contains an antiaging complex of sonically extracted whole plant green tea, rice bran oil, and red algae a trio of moisturizing and antioxidant ingredients that helps fight free radical attack. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Pro tip: this product doubles as a great makeup primer, acting as a magnet for your foundation Research results: In a consumer use study: - 84% reported that skin instantly felt smoother- 92% of participants reported that skin felt firmer after 2 weeks of use - 92% reported that skin felt smoother after 2 weeks of use - 100% reported that skin felt smoother after 4 weeks of use - 88% of participants reported that dry lines around their eyes appeared to be improved after 4 weeks of use In a clinical study:- 100% of participants showed an increase in skin hydration after 1 week of use see more...

• I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any thoughts on...1 Answers
  • I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is this really...2 Answers
  • I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The price tho3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katie R.
This product is so expensive but so worth it. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth unlike any other serums or creams i have used in the past. It helped make my skin look plump and moisturized and healthy and glowing. I would recommend this to anyone.
Emily C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best firming serum you can find. It is easy to find in the aisles with cute purple packaging. It is effective and gentle on your skin. The price is more expensive but worth it and I would buy this product again!
Sara T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product except it's a bit pricey. I'd rather pay the extra cash and receive this product it's smooth and light on the face. I would recommend this to a friend. It's also sensitive skin friendly!!
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I'm pretty young who doesn't want to stay youthful? I tried this firming serum and was pleasantly surprised it made my skin feel tighter and it smells so good
Sonia S.
Chowchilla, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is good but not great! I have others that perform better! I wouldn’t recommend this to friends over those other products. I purchased mine at Sephora.
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so goooooooooood! It does exactly what it claims ! It hydrates and firms the skin while giving a nice luminosity . It is pricey but one bottle lasts me for about 6 months. In my eyes they could do nothing different and shouldn't it's such an amazing product ! I've repurchased before and will continue to ! If you have dry skin and are looking for a great serum this one is definitely it ! It doesn't feel oily or greasy or heavy ! You can literally feel it melt into your skin
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for a few weeks now, and my skin has loved every minute of it. First of all, the packaging is gorgeous. The box with its detailed pull out drawer, to the weighty and gorgeous baby purple container make this product a work of art. The product itself smells wonderful, and quickly absorbs into the skin. I use it overnight, and it's an amazing lightweight serum that really smoothes and softens your skin while providing ample hydration.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This serum is amazing. I've been using a deluxe sample size every night for a few weeks and am loving it. It's moisturizing and makes me wake up with glowing skin. I have combo/oily skin and follow this up with a facial oil every night and my skin has gotten so glowy and luminous from that combo. The formula is like a jelly consistency that I don't find to be heavy or sticky. Has not make me break out. Will probably repurchase, but I am looking to see if there is a cheaper dupe out there because it is a pricey product.
Lia D.
Temecula, CA
I love this serum! It leaves my skin looking and feeling hydrated, glowing, and dewy. The cap seems a bit loose and slides off very easily, but I'm not sure if it's just the bottle I got because this is the first time I've purchased this product. The only reason I would not repurchase is because of the price, but if I am happy with the long term results I might keep buying this
Larissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful serum that has nourishing ingredients. This is not my favorite Serum but it is great for the price point and I like to rotate this in my routine. I cannot say I have seen firming effects but it leaves my skin with a gentle glow and that is always much aporeciated.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The price tho
Caitlen C.
I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is this really hydrating? I have normal to dry skin so I need all the moisture I can get.
Ashley O.
Schenectady, NY
I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any thoughts on whether this product is for me ?
Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
Which Tatcha serum do you think is the best for combination skin?