BY TATCHA

What it is:
A firming serum featuring a deeply hydrating blend of Okinawa red algae and hyaluronic acid to nourish skin in need of bounceback.

Why it's different:
23-karat gold lends skin a lit-from-within look, without adding shimmer to the face. In a consumer-use study after 2 weeks, 92% of participants reported that skin felt firmer and instantly smoother.

Who it's for:
All skin types. Non-irritating. Non-sensitizing. Dermatologist tested.

How to Use:

After cleansing and polishing, massage 1 pump gently in circular motions. Allow serum to absorb fully and finish as needed with a moisturizer or SPF. Use morning and night to enjoy firming benefits and luminous, deeply hydrated skin.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propanediol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Alcohol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polyglyceryl-10 Eicosanedioate/Tetradecanedioate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Gold, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carrageenan, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Inositol, Royal Jelly Extract, Sericin, Squalane, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Sodium Dilauramidoglutamide Lysine, Titanium Dioxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Disodium Edta, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol

Formulated without:
Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrances, Sulfate Detergents, Parabens, Pthalates, Urea, DEA or TEA.

• I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any tho...1 Answers
  • I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is thi...3 Answers
  • I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The pri...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tatiana F.
Yes! Just Yes! This is the most beautifully hydrating and lifting serum! I purchased this at Sephora and WOW it is expensive, but I have to admit, I have noticed a major difference in the firmness and natural glow of my skin. Definitely a repurchase. Highly recommend.
Samantha T.
This brand all together is amazing! I go ahead and use it on my face before i apply foundation or concealer and it just gives me this bright glowy look that everyone dreams of. I have combination skin and it works wonders for me! I recommend this to everyone!
Lindy H.
Lutherville
I love this serum. I generally use it at night or when I’m not wearing makeup because it’s on the thicker/heavier side. I love the slight gold luminescence in the product and I feel like this product beautifully moisturizes my skin.
Ali R.
This serum is so expensive, and while I literally cannot afford to buy it until it goes on sale, it’s so nice and my skin just looks so clean and clear. The scent of all tatcha products is probably what the gates of Heaven smell like.
Jackie P.
New port richey, FL
The entire tatcha line is amazing. I use this after I moisturize and use the essence. Leaves my skin feeling so plum and hydrated the next morning. Very pricey. But worth it in my opinion.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I’m so in love with this serum. It hydrates so well and I notice a glow in my skin when I wake up. The gold flakes makes it feel luxurious. I love the scent of tatcha products too.
Cheyanna L.
This product does exactly what it says it will do. I didn’t hesitate to buy this one. I was a little hesitant with my first tatcha purchase, because it it a little on the pricier side, but it has never let me down. I absolutely love tatcha for always delivering great products!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
This is such a great product! I️ have oily/acne prone skin. My skin felt amazing after using this. I️t is very gentle yet still effective. My skin has been looking amazing since using this! I️ would recommend this to anyone! Great buy!
Regina W.
Feels great on the skin, I use this serum at night , got it for the first time about 3 weeks ago and love it so far , packaging it’s ok, got it from a QVC great price but... it’s expensive though . I will recommend for those with combo skin
Amanda P.
Port Chester , NY
Tatcha is my favorite skin care brand right now. As a professional MUA I received a discount and fell in love with the products. This is the only serum I use but as soon as I stopped I noticed fine lines coming back. A must try!
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The price tho
Caitlen C.
I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is this really hydrating? I have normal to dry skin so I need all the moisture I can get.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Which Tatcha serum do you think is the best for combination skin?
Ashley O.
Schenectady, NY
I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any thoughts on whether this product is for me ?