BY TATCHA

What it is:
A firming serum featuring a deeply hydrating blend of Okinawa red algae and hyaluronic acid to nourish skin in need of bounceback.

Why it's different:
23-karat gold lends skin a lit-from-within look, without adding shimmer to the face. In a consumer-use study after 2 weeks, 92% of participants reported that skin felt firmer and instantly smoother.

Who it's for:
All skin types. Non-irritating. Non-sensitizing. Dermatologist tested.

How to Use:

After cleansing and polishing, massage 1 pump gently in circular motions. Allow serum to absorb fully and finish as needed with a moisturizer or SPF. Use morning and night to enjoy firming benefits and luminous, deeply hydrated skin.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propanediol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Alcohol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polyglyceryl-10 Eicosanedioate/Tetradecanedioate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Gold, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carrageenan, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Inositol, Royal Jelly Extract, Sericin, Squalane, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Sodium Dilauramidoglutamide Lysine, Titanium Dioxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Disodium Edta, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol

Formulated without:
Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrances, Sulfate Detergents, Parabens, Pthalates, Urea, DEA or TEA.

• I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any tho...1 Answers
  • I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is thi...3 Answers
  • I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The pri...3 Answers
Shyanne C.
Nacogdoches, TX
After a completely facial treatment (that I do myself at home) this is the perfect product to top it of before bed and wake up with a perfect glow. It’s not oily or a thick serum. At night you will have a little extra glow, but your skin will be thanking you in the morning for the hydration and moisturization. This is what saved my dry winter skin. It’s a miracle.
Molly C.
Franklin
I have not tried a tatcha product that I have disliked yet. There's nothing better then even youit clean your face and after you can actually tell your pours feel empty and your skin feels tighter. That's what this does. You apply it after you wash your face and you can feel your skin plump up and pores shrink
Tatiana F.
Yes! Just Yes! This is the most beautifully hydrating and lifting serum! I purchased this at Sephora and WOW it is expensive, but I have to admit, I have noticed a major difference in the firmness and natural glow of my skin. Definitely a repurchase. Highly recommend.
Samantha T.
This brand all together is amazing! I go ahead and use it on my face before i apply foundation or concealer and it just gives me this bright glowy look that everyone dreams of. I have combination skin and it works wonders for me! I recommend this to everyone!
Lindy H.
Lutherville
I love this serum. I generally use it at night or when I’m not wearing makeup because it’s on the thicker/heavier side. I love the slight gold luminescence in the product and I feel like this product beautifully moisturizes my skin.
Ali R.
This serum is so expensive, and while I literally cannot afford to buy it until it goes on sale, it’s so nice and my skin just looks so clean and clear. The scent of all tatcha products is probably what the gates of Heaven smell like.
Amanda B.
Enfield , CT
Beautiful, soft, supple skin. I have extremely dry skin and get eczema around my mouth and under my eyes during the colder months in New England and this absolutely saves me and diminishes those embarrassing dry flaky patches!
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I’m so in love with this serum. It hydrates so well and I notice a glow in my skin when I wake up. The gold flakes makes it feel luxurious. I love the scent of tatcha products too.
Kimberly V.
Girard, KS
All Tatcha products are so great and wonderful. This is my travel serum that comes with me on all trips. Secrets of the Geisha was a wonderful thing to learn about in skincare.
Cheyanna L.
This product does exactly what it says it will do. I didn’t hesitate to buy this one. I was a little hesitant with my first tatcha purchase, because it it a little on the pricier side, but it has never let me down. I absolutely love tatcha for always delivering great products!
Kassandra C.
Tempe, AZ
I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The price tho
Caitlen C.
I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is this really hydrating? I have normal to dry skin so I need all the moisture I can get.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Which Tatcha serum do you think is the best for combination skin?
Ashley O.
Schenectady, NY
I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any thoughts on whether this product is for me ?