BY TATCHA

What it is:
A firming serum featuring a deeply hydrating blend of Okinawa red algae and hyaluronic acid to nourish skin in need of bounceback.

Why it's different:
23-karat gold lends skin a lit-from-within look, without adding shimmer to the face. In a consumer-use study after 2 weeks, 92% of participants reported that skin felt firmer and instantly smoother.

Who it's for:
All skin types. Non-irritating. Non-sensitizing. Dermatologist tested.

How to Use:

After cleansing and polishing, massage 1 pump gently in circular motions. Allow serum to absorb fully and finish as needed with a moisturizer or SPF. Use morning and night to enjoy firming benefits and luminous, deeply hydrated skin.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propanediol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Alcohol, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polyglyceryl-10 Eicosanedioate/Tetradecanedioate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Gold, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carrageenan, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Inositol, Royal Jelly Extract, Sericin, Squalane, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Sodium Dilauramidoglutamide Lysine, Titanium Dioxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Disodium Edta, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol

Formulated without:
Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrances, Sulfate Detergents, Parabens, Pthalates, Urea, DEA or TEA.

• I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any thoughts on...1 Answers
  • I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is this really...2 Answers
  • I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The price tho3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda P.
Port Chester, NY
Tatcha is my favorite skin care brand right now. As a professional MUA I received a discount and fell in love with the products. This is the only serum I use but as soon as I stopped I noticed fine lines coming back. A must try!
joanna D.
Riverside , CA
I’m in love with this serum first of all I purchased this at Costco for an amazing price of 50. I had my eye on it and I finally purchased it and I don’t regret it. It firms your skin with a luminous finish.
Ali R.
This serum is so expensive, and while I literally cannot afford to buy it until it goes on sale, it’s so nice and my skin just looks so clean and clear. The scent of all tatcha products is probably what the gates of Heaven smell like.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I’m so in love with this serum. It hydrates so well and I notice a glow in my skin when I wake up. The gold flakes makes it feel luxurious. I love the scent of tatcha products too.
Melissa T.
In all honesty I was surprised at how well this worked. I used about half a pump under my eyes/cheeks and noticed while putting in my contacts the difference this serum made! The only downside is the price, but the size of the bottle and amount needed means that it will last you a good while.
Emily C.
PITTSBURGH, PA
This is the best firming serum you can find. It is easy to find in the aisles with cute purple packaging. It is effective and gentle on your skin. The price is more expensive but worth it and I would buy this product again!
Sara T.
Great product except it's a bit pricey. I'd rather pay the extra cash and receive this product it's smooth and light on the face. I would recommend this to a friend. It's also sensitive skin friendly!!
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
Although I'm pretty young who doesn't want to stay youthful? I tried this firming serum and was pleasantly surprised it made my skin feel tighter and it smells so good
Alexis J.
Paris, TX
It's so goooooooooood! It does exactly what it claims ! It hydrates and firms the skin while giving a nice luminosity . It is pricey but one bottle lasts me for about 6 months. In my eyes they could do nothing different and shouldn't it's such an amazing product ! I've repurchased before and will continue to ! If you have dry skin and are looking for a great serum this one is definitely it ! It doesn't feel oily or greasy or heavy ! You can literally feel it melt into your skin
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
I've been using this for a few weeks now, and my skin has loved every minute of it. First of all, the packaging is gorgeous. The box with its detailed pull out drawer, to the weighty and gorgeous baby purple container make this product a work of art. The product itself smells wonderful, and quickly absorbs into the skin. I use it overnight, and it's an amazing lightweight serum that really smoothes and softens your skin while providing ample hydration.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
I heard so many things about rhis brand but augh! The price tho
Caitlen C.
I love tatcha so much, but it's so dang expensive. Is this really hydrating? I have normal to dry skin so I need all the moisture I can get.
Ashley O.
Schenectady, NY
I have super sensitive skin and easily break out? Any thoughts on whether this product is for me ?
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Which Tatcha serum do you think is the best for combination skin?