BY TATCHA

A creamy, water-activated enzyme powder that effortlessly releases debris from the skin, leaving it polished and baby soft in an instant. Indigo Soothing Rice Enzyme Powder exfoliates very gently without harsh abrasives for baby-soft skin, and functions as a two-in-one cleanser for those not wearing makeup. Japanese indigo long used in Chinese medicine to treat redness and pain is powerful in anti-inflammatory botanicals extracted from indigo plants, which work to soothe and calm sensitive skin. Hadasei-3 bioactive complex is a proprietary antioxidant, antiaging complex of green tea, Okinawa red algae, and Japanese rice bran extracts and colloidal oatmeal is naturally rich in beta glucans and polysaccharides to reduce skin redness and support natural collagen. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product doubles as a cleanser and makes an ideal solution for men to help with ingrown hair. see more...

• I really need Now this :( Be the first to answer!
  • I have really dry skin but also had dark spots on my face, has anyo...2 Answers
  • How long does the average size of this last? Is it better suited fo...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
O Fallon, MO
I got this product as a deluxe sample from Sephora and I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and still have a ton of product left. I saw in Sephora that the product is a bit expensive but I think it would be worth it. My skin texture is starting to look a lot better and the redness in my skin has come down as well which a win for me Bc I hated the redness in my skin. Now I don't feel so embarrassed when I don't wear makeup. ❤️
Mai T.
Mai T.
This product is super good. I have sensitive skin so this is gentle and does not irritate. I also have redness and some acne here and there. This overtime kind of fade my redness bit by bit and acne. Growing up in an Asian house hold, my grandma taught me all the tricks and benefits rice water gives you. It's really good for your skin and gentle. So anything with rice water in it is pretty good.
Delaney D.
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
This is the most unique cleanser I've ever used. It comes as a powder, to which you add water to turn into a foamy paste. While it may seem like it would be too harsh on the skin, my sensitive skin was not irritated at all. My face felt very clean after use, and I haven't been breaking out as often as I usually do. Even the travel size has a lot of product, so it's definitely a good investment!
Somin L.
Somin L.
Clarksville, MD
After I tried a sample of this, I immediately bought the full size. While it is quite pricey, which is why I gave it one star less, it's definitely not a bad or ineffective product. I have quite sensitive and acne prone skin and this hasn't made me break out. It's very gentle, yet does a good job at exfoliating. I only use a pea sized amount and it really does the job!
Miguel A.
Miguel A.
Love this product! It's a great but really gentle everyday exfoliant, really similar to the daily microfoliant by Dermalogica. You are not going to see immediate results with this product but if you have sensitive or acne prone this will help improve the appearance of blemishes and any type of texture/pore problems in you're skin.
SHANAN P.
SHANAN P.
Metairie, LA
I tried the Tatcha Indigo Soothing Rice Enzyme Powder at my local Sephora. He demonstrated it on one of my hands then compared it to my other hand. I was speechless. My skin was so soft and it blurred away dark spots and this result lasted all day... I kept checking! Expensive yes but Worth Every Penny.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
A gentle daily exfoliate that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.Washes away clean. I've noticed since using this product that when I do have breakouts they don't last very long.One bottle will last me up to 90 days. I love the scent and how soft it makes my skin feel.
april g.
april g.
Blythe, CA
This stuff is amazing its a little pricey but it works magic on your skin it really has trasformed mine over the last few weeks it made my skin so soft i love it just wish it was a little more affordable
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Daly city, CA
I got this as sample at Sephora. And I love it I want to purchase the full size. It leaves my skin exfoliated and soft. It's great for sensitive skin
Jen C.
Jen C.
I love this stuff. It feels great and leaves my skin feeling smooth, fresh and looking great. I'm definitely repurchasing this next time.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does the average size of this last? Is it better suited for all areas or just certain areas of the body?
Sahily J.
Sahily J.
I have really dry skin but also had dark spots on my face, has anyone had a good experience with this helping with both problems?
Elise D.
Elise D.
Glendale, CA
Is this worth the money? And how is this on combination skin?
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
What is the difference between this one, the original and the deep rice powders? Is one slightly more abrasive or do they all have the same abrasiveness?
Anna O.
Anna O.
How well does this work for oily skin? Does it make a difference in your skin?