Tatcha Indigo Soothing Rice Enzyme Powder

A creamy, water-activated enzyme powder that effortlessly releases debris from the skin, leaving it polished and baby soft in an instant. Indigo Soothing Rice Enzyme Powder exfoliates very gently without harsh abrasives for baby-soft skin, and functions as a two-in-one cleanser for those not wearing makeup. Japanese indigo long used in Chinese medicine to treat redness and pain is powerful in anti-inflammatory botanicals extracted from indigo plants, which work to soothe and calm sensitive skin. Hadasei-3 bioactive complex is a proprietary antioxidant, antiaging complex of green tea, Okinawa red algae, and Japanese rice bran extracts and colloidal oatmeal is naturally rich in beta glucans and polysaccharides to reduce skin redness and support natural collagen. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product doubles as a cleanser and makes an ideal solution for men to help with ingrown hair. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
Review for: Tatcha Indigo Soothing Rice Enzyme Powder 2.1 oz more...
My skin is extremely sensitive; I use pretty harsh topical perscription acne creams. My skin peels as a result and it's quite embarrassing to walk around with flaking skin on your face. I found a lot of trouble finding a gentle but oil free exfoilation product. This checked all the boxes. It feels as though I'm just washing my face but you can feel instantly that your face is exfoilated. It just feels so baby soft! My face isn't red, it doesn't hurt or itch and it isn't flaky. It's gentle enough I can use it everyday. This is a standout product from Tatcha and I never want to be without it.
Justice B.
Studio City, CA
I’m obsessed with the entire Tatcha line for my combo / reactionary / sensitive skin, and this Indigo Enzyme Powder is part of my nighttime ritual. Use after the Camellia Oil Cleanser for best results. The powder turns into a luxurious foam when you add water to soothe the face and very lightly exfoliate. Your skin will be left feeling smoother, calmer and cleaner. I can’t say enough about how well this product works and how happy my skin is now that I use it! A must try for sensitive skin!
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Tatcha Indigo Soothing Rice Enzyme Powder 2.1 oz more...
I heard great reviews from Tatcha and honestly their products have been a hit and miss with me. Because I have sensitive skin, I was suggested to try the indigo line. I exfoliate 2-3x a week so I didn’t want anything rough against my skin. This exfoliant is a blue rice powder and you only need about half a teaspoon. You need to add a couple drops of water and mix to make a paste. Then you have to rub it gently on your face for about 20 seconds then rinse. I really like how soft it makes my skin feel and isn’t all that abrasive :)
Betty L.
arcadia, CA
This product is amazing is amazing.  It's super gentle and love how is magically lathers and slightly foams by using it with wet hands onto a wet face. It's so good at keeping my face gently exfoliated and smooth. I would recommend only using this every other day. I have noticed, however, that some moisturizers react to my skin a bit differently (might sting) if used in combination with this product as a cleanser.
Jake K.
Appleton, WI
This product is a lifesaver. It's so cool you don't even see the blue indigo on your skin as you work it in it disappears. It's a little bit heavier feeling so you don't need that much it will last you a very long time. House with redness irritated skin and is very hydrating. Samurais used to use blue indigo when they were injured so help heal their wounds. It's also one of the only products actually approved legally to help with rosacea without a prescription
Lynn B.
Review for: Tatcha Indigo Soothing Rice Enzyme Powder 2.1 oz more...
This is a blue colored powder that you mix with water or a cleanser before using. You don’t need much powder. It should be slightly thick when rubbing on your face. My face feels smoother after using. I follow with my cleanser. The container had lasted a very long time. I don’t have any issues with using on my sensitive skin. This is moderately priced. I’ll continue using this product.
Erika O.
This product worked really well with my skin. I have very oily skin and am constantly dealing with acne. It really helped with calming my skin when I have breakouts and the exfoliation helps my oily skin. It’s very calming and gentle so it’d work well for those with sensitive skin too! It’s expensive but you do get a lot of product. Also, the packaging is just so beautiful.
Noemia N.
I love this Tatch exfoliator! I was a bit nervous to purchase as it is a bit pricey, but the full size container comes with a lot of product and you do not need much. It leaves my skin feeling soft and very clean. I typically use this after washing my face as sort of a last step 2x per week and typically leave it on for a few minutes after I have massaged it into my skin.
Maria R.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Review for: Tatcha Indigo Soothing Rice Enzyme Powder 2.1 oz more...
I purchased a trial set from Tatcha a year ago and this cutie was included. I had very high expectations but for me it was not a complete 5 star priduct. I broke out a bit and my skin did not glow. I would love to give it a second chance and the brand again.
Lauren B.
I swear by this stuff. It’s so gentle, yet affective and not drying at all! I love tatcha because it’s a powder so you can use it as a cleanser or make a thicker paste and use it for a mask/ spot treatment. The indigo line has improved my skin so much!!
Elise D.
Glendale, CA
Is this worth the money? And how is this on combination skin?
Carrie P.
What is the difference between this one, the original and the deep rice powders? Is one slightly more abrasive or do they all have the same abrasiveness?
Sahily J.
I have really dry skin but also had dark spots on my face, has anyone had a good experience with this helping with both problems?
Anna O.
How well does this work for oily skin? Does it make a difference in your skin?
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
Is this gentle on sensitive skin? And is it worth the price?