TATCHA Gold Camellia Nourishing Lip Balm

What it is:
This intensely hydrating lip balm absorbs quickly and smoothly, leaving lips soft and touchable. The 24-karat gold leaf crushes upon application.

Why it's different:
Hand-laid 23-karat gold leaf adds a touch of sensual shimmer.

Who it's for:
Ideal for all skin types.

How to Use:

Apply liberally with fingertip to keep lips nourished and hydrated.

Squalane (Olive Origin), Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Dextrin Palmitate, Fragrance (Natural), Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Water, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate (Licorice Extract), Oryzanol (Rice Bran Oil Extract), Hydrogenated Lecithin (Soy Origin), Inositol (Rice Extract), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Alcohol, Glycerin, Algae Extract, Gold.

Formulated Without:
Mineral Oil, Synthetic Fragrances, Sulfate Detergents, Parabens, Pegs, Ppgs, Dea, Tea, Urea Or Phthalates.

HooW much does it cost??
Does TATCHA Gold Camellia Nourishing Lip Balm make your lips sparkle slightly?
Start your review of TATCHA Gold Camellia Nourishing Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
“I am in love with this balm. My lips are always dry but this gives them the perfect amount of moisture. The packaging is very luxurious since the balm is topped with a 24k gold film which disolves when you use it (I was a bit heartbroken the first time). I love all of Tatchas products so far and this is no exception. Is it a bit pricey? Yes it is, but for me it was worth every penny to have amazing soft lips. ” in reviews
“...worth every penny for me. The lip balm smells delicious and it's beyond moisturizing. A little goes a long way! It doesn't make your lips look glossy, which is what I'm looking for, because I'm not a fan of the shiny lip gloss look. There's a cute thin gold foil square sitting on the top of the lip balm, and it rubs away as you use it. I'm not sure what it's for, but it makes me feel a lil fancy. ” in reviews
“...foil is pretty luxe. However, at the same time I wasn't a fan of the gold flakes because it would settle on my lips. That wasn't an issue for me since I used this overnight and also it is only an overlay.” in reviews
Bayside, NY
The packaging is wow first of all. Before I tried this product, I used chapstick everyday. I was going through a whole chapstick in a couple days. I would have to put on chapstick every 30 minutes because it’s not long lasting, and my lips are always left still feeling so dry. I’ve always heard that most chapsticks contain something specific that ultimately dries your lips out more, causing you to have to buy more chapstick... Anyway, this Tatcha lip balm is so moisturizing, and the best part is that it is long lasting! It’s definitely the best feeling lip balm I’ve ever tried.
I honestly love love love this product! I know the price can be a little off putting but if you're willing to spend, spend it on this! I am obsessed with lip balm of all kinds and this legit made my wrinkly lips look smooth and supple. I have a variety ranging from vaseline to pat mcgrath and I always found myself reaching for this Tatcha lip balm. I love the thick consistency and the fact that my lips were moisturized for a long time.
Hastings Hdsn, NY
My favorite brand again. I own many products from Tatcha and have been curious about their lip products for a while. I ended up buying this lip balm and love it. It hydrated the lips very well, the gold particles actually stay on your lips until you eat or drink something. It stays on without reapplying for 2-3 hours, unless consuming food or drinks. Another staple in my makeup bag.
This is my go to lip balm. I’ve turned a lot of friends and family into it too. The texture is so silky and smooth. The scent is that classic light Tatcha scent. The gold flakes really add such a beautiful shimmer to your lips without it looking like it’s too much. A little goes a very long way too, which for me adds a lot of value to the product. Very long lasting as well!
Colorado Spgs, CO
At first I wasn’t sold on this but as I worked it in my routine my lips CRAVE this . It’s a luxurious product and it’s decadent in the lip. Smooth , nourishing , hydrating, and calming . This is worth every penny . Do your lip scrub and apply this in the morning and before bed you will have a pucker to be proud of .
Louisville , KY
So I received this during a tatcha promotion. I absolutely adore Laneige lip mask and have no issues, but this is a nice alternative. It leaves the lips feeling very moisturized and has a nice tint, but in comparison it isn’t as good of a value, I’d still recommend it.
LOS ANGELES
I always put this on when I start me makeup, so by the time I get to my lips, they are nice and soft. The price is ridiculous for a balm, but I'm sure I'll get it again. It's also one of my favorite gifts to give friends. They always love it. I do wish it cost less.
Ahhh gotta love tatcha. I love this lip product. I put it on right when I start my makeup routine, and by the time I get to my lips, which is the last step, it makes lip product application easier. It smells great and it's so smooth. I would totally recommend.
lake forest
Hands down my favorite lip balm!! I know it’s a bit much with the gold flakes, but I’m obsessed. My lips feel amazing with this on. It’s light, not sticky, and feels like a dream! I love love love this product. It’d definitely be part of my top ten.
If you can find this, do yourself a favor and grab as many as you can! I suffer from chronic dry lips & this is one of the only balms that actually relieves my dryness. This balm is silky smooth and the tiniest little bit goes forever!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
FantasyBeauty8 B. • a month ago
Yes, used it for four days at night time and it’s thicker than Vaseline and in the morning. I apply two times a day it feels like it sticks for a while other than clear lipgloss but itself. I’m liking it.
a year ago
Does TATCHA Gold Camellia Nourishing Lip Balm make your lips sparkle slightly?
Tia K. • 4 months ago
Not really. You get a few sparkles but not enough to make your entire lips sparkle.