BY TATCHA #24 in Face Oil

What it is:
A light and rich beauty oil for face, hair and body. Infused Licorice Root Extract gently calms skin, while young Bamboo and Green Tea fragrances offer transport to a Kyoto countryside.

Why it's different:
Camellia Oil and Squalane nourish skin and seal in moisture, while 23-karat gold flake gives skin a sensual glow.

Who it's for:
Ideal for all skin types.

How to Use:

Apply oil liberally as needed to keep skin hydrated and silken

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Isostearyl Isostearate, Squalane (Olive Origin), Dicaprylyl Ether, Propanediol Dicaprylate/Caprate, Fragrance (Natural), Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate (Licorice Extract), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Gold, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Oryzanol (Rice Bran Oil Extract), Phytosteryl Macadamiate (Macadamia), Inositol (Rice Extract), Algae Extract, Water, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentaisostearate, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Alcohol.

Formulated without:
Mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, sulfate detergents, parabens, PEGs, PPGs, DEA, TEA, urea or phthalates.

• How would anyone compare this product to the 100% pure ar...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a beauty oil to use with my ABH cream co...1 Answers
  • Do you just use this on your face? 5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Literally stunning. One of the best oils out there! It's so smooth and hydrating. I have very dry skin but I can easily break out, this disappears into my skin and makes it like BUTTA. The price is steep but worth it " in 19 reviews
  • "I have tried a myriad of face oils from Kiehl's, Drunk Elephant, Sunday Riley, Tarte, Herbivore, Josie Maran, etc. And this one is hands down my favorite. I have sensitive combination skin and this doesn't make me break-out or cause me any irritation. It smells slightly citrusy but soaks in immediately and feels luxuriously divine. I look forward to putting this on after my camellia cleansing oil, gentle rice enzyme powder, Tatcha's essence, serum (I have tried all of Tatcha's serums and haven't decided which one I like best), eye serum from Tatcha, and Tatcha's water cream. Of course I also apply sunscreen during the day. I always use this face oil at night, and usually use it in the am as well, but I don't apply the face serum and use their sunscreen instead. I know this oil is pricey, but a few drops cover my face and my neck so it will last you a long time. I advise applying the drops of oil directly to your face so you don't waste product. I hope this helps. :)" in 6 reviews
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
Amazing product. I’ve heard about this oil for at least a year already but was reluctant to try it because of the price. I’ve used several moisturizers, a few serums, but never a face oil. I figured that if I’m going to jump on the face oil trend that I do it right. So glad I purchased this oil. I have multiple uses for it, night time and daytime skin routine, I apply it to my lips before I apply lipstick, mix it in with my foundation for a dewy finish, apply a little to my under eye before concealer. I’m obsessed. I have combo skin and I feel like this oil has given me more balance to my oily and dry spots.
Also, another plus is that a little goes a long way. I recommend applying it directly to your face as this is fast absorbing so your fingertips will absorb a lot if you apply it with your hands
Sweet L.
Smyrna
I don’t know if I can express in words how much I love this oil.
Around 2 month ago I got a really nasty skin reaction to a combination of food and sunscreen and I face swallow like a ballon the next day I star to peel in a alarming way, I was desperate so I when to Sephora and one of the lady’s told me about the oil, it was way to expensive for me (and still is) so I got a sample .... I fell I love the first time that I use it and it got even better with time.
One small sample help me so so much with my skin.
Unfortunately the price tag is imposible for my but if you can afford it go ahead, you will never regret it.
Is light and sink in the skin fast, it not going to give you a shiny face but a nice health glow and your skin feels hidrate and soft.
Is one of the best oils I try so far.
Devan K.
Clarksville , PA
This is an AMAZING product. I only use a few drops a couple nights a week- up to 3 I’d say, because that’s all I need. I sometime apply directly to my face if I’m feeling dry (typically I am oily except in the winter I get dry spots) but I like to take a few drops into my moisturizer. It’s like a miracle product. I put it on and it’s like all my skin problems disappear! Yes it’s expensive but I see it as an investment. This will last me at least a year maybe two! I would recommend this to literally anyone.
Jha V.
I got this as part of the contestant boxes for the NYX FACE AWARDS this year. Tatcha, being one of the sponsors, was very generous with their box. I am in love with every single product they sent. This specifically has blown my mind. I incorporate this before my makeup application or it time is short I mix in a half a drop of this magical stuff into my foundation and boy does it gides so effortlessly. I know what you must be thinking, oil into my foundation , won't it make it slip? Just add the tiniest amount and it will give you the dewiest red carpet glow. Packaging is uber luxe with gold flakes in it. It has a dropper mechanism and I foresee that I will be buying this with my own monies once I run out. Tatcha I adore you! P.S. Tatcha takes a percentage of each sale from a product towards the ROOM TO READ charity.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I love #Tatcha, and I just got a sample of their #TATCHA Gold Camellia Beauty Oil with my latest order. I really love it, it smells great, stays on, moisturizes well without drying out or irritating my skin...what’s not to love? It is a bit pricey, but not as expensive as some of my other favorites.
Johnathan G.
Nashville
The best beauty oil I have ever tried. After a single use, you can see the results. I would definitely recommend this for a variety of skincare concerns as my mother stated this helped with her fine lines while I believe that it helped with diminishing dark spots and uneven skin tone
Erin S.
Little Falls
For someone lazy as me, this is AMAZING for removing makeup. I go all out on my makeup on the weekends and removing it when I get home always requires so much motivation. With this, you just rub it in and rinse off. It works super quick and gets everything off.
Tainnelys V.
801 W Oakland Park Apt.C-11 Fort Lauderdale Florida
This is the best product ever I love it. I buy it on Sephora. The packaging is great. I didn’t think it was going to be that much hydrate and skin changer. I recommend this product to everyone is the best thing ever.
Mary B.
Memphis, TN
I simply love this oil. It’s so easy to use and not too heavy. It really removes everything: makeup, workout sweat, baby spit up (mom’s know what I’m talking about), you name it. My skin is left feeling clean. And best of all, it’s nit overly drying. It’s also great for people who have sensitive skin like me. It’s totally worth the price!
ashley M.
Hebbronville, TX
My best friend in a bottle. Keeps me looking and feeling so hydrated and a little drop goes a long way. The bottle is so small and cute. My first time using this my skin really boosted and stood out. I would certainly recommend this
Shay B.
Where can you purchase it??
Olivia B.
Do you just use this on your face?
BRICARRA S.
Fresno, CA
Wow! Is this oil worth the buy? Does a little go a long way? Is it good for dry skin all year around? Let me know. Thank you! XO
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
I just wanted to ask how is this product?
Kortney B.
Hiram, GA
How good is this for your skin? Do I need IT ?