Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil

A multi-tasking beauty oil with 23-karat gold for face, hair and body that adds instant nourishment and radiance to your skincare and makeup routine.

Is this a heavy or light weight oil?
Is This good for acne scarring?
I just started to incorporate oils into my skincare routine and I love Tatcha, is this product good for normal to oily skin?
Start your review of Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil!
Product Highlights
Literally stunning. One of the best oils out there! It's so smooth and hydrating. I have very dry skin but I can easily break out, this disappears into my skin and makes it like BUTTA. The price is steep but worth it in reviews
...Herbivore, Josie Maran, etc. And this one is hands down my favorite. I have sensitive combination skin and this doesn't make me break-out or cause me any irritation. It smells slightly citrusy but soaks in immediately and feels luxuriously divine. I look forward to putting this on after my camellia cleansing oil, gentle rice enzyme powder, Tatcha's essence, serum (I have tried all of Tatcha's serums and haven't decided which one I like best), eye serum from Tatcha, and Tatcha's water cream. Of course I also apply sunscreen during the day. I always use this face oil at night, and usually use it in the am as well, but I don't apply the face serum and use their sunscreen instead. I know this oil is pricey, but a few drops cover my face and my neck so it will last you a long time. I advise applying the drops of oil directly to your face so you don't waste product. I hope this helps. :)in reviews
Nancy B.
Modesto, CA
Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil uploaded by Nancy B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently started using this oil as a part of my new Tatcha skincare routine. Ive actually been following the directions and only used a few drops for my entire face over the essence. I usually apply generous amounts of my products but not this time. That being said—I am beyond impressed. I’ve never had a skincare oil deliver results this fast. My skin hasn’t been so soft and supple since I can remember. The oil is light and illuminating. A tiny amount goes a long way. Not to mention, my hands have been feeling silky soft since I rub any remaining traces of oil in my hands after applying to my face and neck. This might be pricey for some but since a little goes a long way and the results are noticeable on top of being delivered insanely fast, many will find this oil worth the investment.
Meenu R.
Franklin, WI
Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil uploaded by Meenu R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This oil is rich in antioxidants to help nourish and seal in moisture. While the gold flakes give in the additional glow. This products works wonderful and i use it twice a day. Very light, non greasy and hydrating. Absorbs faster into the skin. Affordable and i highly recommend
Mariam T.
Riverside
Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil uploaded by Mariam T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this stuff. I first heard about tatcha products through a friend. At the time I was exclusively using drunk elephant products . I usually stick to one line at a time and here and there us origins white tea moisturizer in between.... Every winter my combination skin becomes super dry. Maybe because of being in my forties my skin changed. Well nothing was helping to quench my dryness so I decided to to try the tatcha line. I’m obsessed. I love this line. I love this oil and yes I have the Marula oil too which is more expensive but tatcha oil remind me of the scent of hyacinth. I also use the cleaning oil , the serum , the dewy skin creme and love the rice cleanser and the Deep cleanse which will definitely work for when my skin becomes oiler. You get what you pay for and this is worth the money honey.
Tanmaya M.
Naperville, IL
Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil uploaded by Tanmaya M.
Love all tatcha products and tatcha gold camellia beauty oil. The gold flakes is very luxurious. Love it.Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil uploaded by Beatriz A.
Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty oil is amazing beginning with camellia scent is so great soft but rich delicious. The oil have the perfect texture to make your skin have adsorption easy and facts. Your skin go to look radiant but don’t grease. I get the big bottle I don’t can stop used. Love it!
Rozy K.
Anaheim, CA
Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil uploaded by Rozy K.
This product is confusing me some days I like it on my skin and the other days I don’t sometimes I feel little red bumps on my skin when I’m using it regularly, and sometimes not so I don’t know, I need more time to give a final review.
Brittney S.
Jefferson, OR
Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil uploaded by Brittney S.
Omg talk about a luxurious oil that can be used in sooo many ways. This can be added to your skin, added to your foundation, used on your scalp for dry skin, used in your hair for frizz, used on cuticles...the list goes on and on and guess what you need 1-2 drops that’s it. It’s a hefty price point but it will last you foreverrrr well maybe not forever but I’ve had a bottle last me 6 months and I’m using it every day. 95$ and 6 months well, that’s cheaper than me getting cheaper brands that simply take a lot of product to get the job done, and that’s not even talking about the versatility of this. Here’s the big question: can it be used on oily skin? Why yes, yes it can. You have good oils and bad oils on your face. This will bring out the good oils, and leave the bad ones at bay. I don’t really get it, but I know it works. One million percent recommend. All of tatcha is amazing though, I’ve tried them all because I’m absolutely obsessed with the brand that has changed my skin and given me the confidence back b
Alicia H.
1,427 reviews
Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil uploaded by Alicia H.
This gold camellia beauty oil is super versatile and my skin loves it. Originally I was a little leary about purchasing it because my skin is combination and tends to fair on oily, but sometimes this oil is just what my skin needs. Camellia is great for skin for a boost of hydration and plumpness. Its lightweight, absorbs fast, and a little goes a long way. The gold flakes aren't necessarily needed but do make the experience feel all that more luxurious. It has a faint floral smell but its not overbearing. And my skin drinks this up. Its perfect to add into your skincare routine or to hydrate before makeup. Either way, I love this and would reccommend.
Barbara A.
Winter Park, FL
Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil uploaded by Barbara A.
This is by far my favorite beauty oil. I apply it with my fingertips after properly washing my face with the rice polish and Tatcha essence. I am have fine lines around my eyes and this helps maintain my moisture balance. It makes the skin soft and supple. It can be used with foundation or concealer to ease the application process. I love the scent and it just feels beautiful going on. My bottle is almost empty so its time to restock, that orders already in!
Ashton H.
Camarillo, CA
Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil uploaded by Ashton H.
I bought a kit that had several small versions of various popular Tatcha products. I loved every single product that I have used from them, but they are very expensive. I had to pick just one to introduce in to my regular skin care routine, and I picked the Camellia Cleansing oil. I use this as a first step prior to my face wash everyday. It takes 2 pumps and all of my makeup comes off with out having to tug and scrub the delicate skin by my eyes. I love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Armita R.
Beverly Hills, CA
meagan D.
Walnut
il y a un an
Tatcha Gold Camellia Beauty Oil Is this product safe to use for acne prone skin? Some oils tend to break me out!
Jennifer M. il y a un an
I have sensitive skin that is prone to break outs and this particular Tatcha does not break out my face or cause my skin any irritations. You can use less than the 8 drops I recommended based on your desired hydration level but note that it does have a light scent (I love the scent) in case you’re sensitive to scents...