BY TATCHA

Gold Camellia Beauty Oil is rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids to deeply moisturize skin while the 24-karat gold flecks add a luminous glow. Camellia japonica seed oil and squalene quickly penetrate to hydrate and protect skin, rice and macadamia nut oils deliver antioxidant protection, and licorice root contains anti-redness benefits.

• How would anyone compare this product to the 100% pure argan oil ...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a beauty oil to use with my ABH cream contour. H...1 Answers
  • Do you just use this on your face? 5 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jha V.
I got this as part of the contestant boxes for the NYX FACE AWARDS this year. Tatcha, being one of the sponsors, was very generous with their box. I am in love with every single product they sent. This specifically has blown my mind. I incorporate this before my makeup application or it time is short I mix in a half a drop of this magical stuff into my foundation and boy does it gides so effortlessly. I know what you must be thinking, oil into my foundation , won't it make it slip? Just add the tiniest amount and it will give you the dewiest red carpet glow. Packaging is uber luxe with gold flakes in it. It has a dropper mechanism and I foresee that I will be buying this with my own monies once I run out. Tatcha I adore you! P.S. Tatcha takes a percentage of each sale from a product towards the ROOM TO READ charity.
Nikki A.
This is by far the BEST serum on the market. It’s a true multitasking tool also. You can use this alone as a moisturizer. Mix it with you foundation to give you that fabulous dewey look. Also, it can be quite the baby hair saver. The price is a bit intimidating but after your first use you won’t regret it.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I use this beauty oil almost every day, preferably at night. The Camellia oil is very good for my skin. I have hormonal acne, and uneven skin tone that I feel this oil has really helped with. It is gentle, my skin absorbs it well, and my complexion is brighter and feels hydrated instead of sticky.
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
I don't usually buy oil or serum, but this one is so nice and luxurious! I use this in my hair and it's never been softer, it lasts for days! I'm in love with this product and will definitely repurchase!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I absolutely adore this beauty oil!! It is so fabulous for applying all over the face and I also like to use it to wet my beauty blender for applying my foundation. It gives it a really Glowy finish!!!
Brianna M.
Jacksonville, NC
This is an extremely luxurious face oil that perfectly hydrates the skin without being greasy. The packaging is gorgeous and looks beautiful on my counter next to my perfumes. I use this both day and night and my skin looks radiant. I purchased this at Sephora with a gift card and do not regret my purchase , however I do think the price is too high and I don't know if I would repurchase.
Izabela F.
Love this product! I use it on my face body and hair! Makes everything super soft and I love that there is real gold in it. I’ve bought this product before and I’d definitely buy it again!
Harliee T.
Tazewell
My skin was so dry and absolutely nothing helped, so I finally gave in and purchased this, and it was such a good decision! My skin is smooth and supple. This oil fixed my dry skin problem countless other products could not. It is scented, but once you put it on you can't notice the scent anymore. Great purchase! If you have dry skin, I highly recommend!
Dani R.
I am in love with this oil! It smells really good and leaves your skin silky and smooth, without the greasy feeling you would expect from oil. It’s a little pricey but well worth it!
KEZIA O.
If you want to invest in quality, and I mean QUALITY products that feel luxurious, are great for sensitive skin, and have a light fresh scent, THIS IS YOUR BRAND. This beauty oil is light, and I have really dry skin, and it has hydrated my skin so much. The only con is that it is an investment, in that it is definitely pricey. If you want to try ti without breaking the bank, go to Sephora and ask for a sample, or buy one of the travel sets. It's so worth it!!!
Shay B.
Where can you purchase it??
Olivia B.
Do you just use this on your face?
BRICARRA S.
Fresno, CA
Wow! Is this oil worth the buy? Does a little go a long way? Is it good for dry skin all year around? Let me know. Thank you! XO
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
I just wanted to ask how is this product?
Nargis N.
I heard a lot of good things about this product but he price is insane! Is it worth the money and did it break you out?