BY TATCHA

These handmade papers originated with the gold leaf artisans of Kyoto, who used them to transform gold into the whisper-thin leafs that adorn the majestic pavilions of Imperial Japan. The geisha discovered the paper s incredible ability to wick away excess oil, making it one of their most prized secrets for keeping makeup impeccably fresh. These all-natural handmade papers lift excess oil and sweat off skin without disturbing or removing makeup or stripping skin of essential moisture. For nighttime outings, try Evening Aburatorigami. Formulated especially for luminous evening skin, these papers are perfectly sized to slip into the sleekest clutches. Fragrance-free. Powder-free. Oil-free. All-natural, biodegradable. No animal testing. Handmade in Japan. see more...

• Does this product work for oily skin?3 Answers
  • I have tried many different types of oil absorbing papers and they ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
I received these I'm a boxycharm in December but haven't gotten much use out of them until now, and I have to say they are a serious life saver in this heat! I use them almost everyday! They are on the pricey side but u don't mind for a product that works so well. the packaging is efficient and fits into a purse or makeup bag easily. I will continue to purchase this regularly.
Aysha C.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn , NY
This is expensive, but totally worth it! You don't have to use a full sheet every use. This stuff takes excess oil off like a dream! Its nice to know it's all natural. I would defiantly buy again, i was able to make the whole pack last for little bit over a 2 months by cutting it up. I'm excessively greasy even in the winter, and it does work!!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I love these!!! I'm subscribed to boxycharm and I received these in one of my monthly boxes and I fell in love with them. The price is ridiculous but so worth having in your purse. I would recommend specially if you have oily skin. They are so worth it specially in the summer time!
Ty S.
Ty S.
San Antonio, TX
I received this product in my boxycharm monthly subscription. I checked online they typically sell for $12. In my eyes it's a little pricey but doable. My nose gets really oily when I wear a lot of make up and the product soaked it right up! Very happy to have received it :)
Racheal W.
Racheal W.
These work really well! I tend to get really hot when I'm getting ready and this causes my face to sweat. These dab off the sweat without pulling off my makeup! I got them as part of my Boxycharm but plan to purchase once I use all of the papers in my current package!
Ally V.
Ally V.
Great product to keep in my purse and for travel! I have oily skin and these blotting papers really do keep my makeup in place after using it. They're a beautiful paper as well. I really love the feel of them but can't always afford these.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
These are one of the best blotting papers I've ever used! The packaging and gold flecks within the papers make these look and feel elegant. Perfect for traveling or everyday use. Great value as well!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Marlboro, NJ
These papers are a staple in my makeup bag, and have been for years. I have combo skin and I don't like the look of a ton of powder, so these sheets are perfect. I have purchased these for years!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Grand Jct, CO
I hate these...ok at least I wanted to hate these. $12 for stupid blotting papers. But I looooooove them. They are better than normal papers. I will buy them again, what is wrong with me?
Jesusita L.
Jesusita L.
I got the gold ones in a beauty box. Definitely too much money for me personally to buy but they did a good job at blotting and not messing up my makeup.
Aloe V.
Aloe V.
Lakeville, MN
Does this product work for oily skin?
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
I have tried many different types of oil absorbing papers and they range in price. Some I have liked more than others, but I'm curious. I have been eying these in particular and I wan to try these out. Is there anything special about these Tatcha papers compared to any others you have tried on the market?