BY TATCHA

What is it: A gentle duo that includes a cleansing oil and a water-activated enzyme exfoliant to help effectively remove makeup and gently exfoliate skin, leaving the appearance of an effortlessly baby-soft complexion. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "This cleansing oil is amazing! I wear full makeup: full coverage foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, brows, and matte lipstick. At the end of the day, I use two pumps of the oil and it loosens and removes every bit of makeup. I don't have to rub hard to remove the makeup or rub my eyes to loosen my eye makeup (I have very sensitive skin around my eyes). A bottle lasts me 4 months which was longer than I expected. Definitely worth the money!" in 11 reviews
Kat J.
USA
This duo was worth every penny!!! What better way to try out these amazing skincare products from Tatcha?? I got this at Sephora,... This included a deluxe sized Pure One-Step Camellia Cleansing Oil and Polished Classic Enzyme Rice Powder.

I already knew I loved the Camellia Cleansing Oil, so I was happy to get a travel size of this tried-and-true product. It’s the only cleansing oil I truly swear by,... This is the first oil I used that didn't leave some sort of film on my skin after rinsing, and completely took every single ounce of my makeup off. My face was soft and clean, no oil residue, and no trace of makeup,... I didn't even know how to mentally process the results. I kept touching my face. I didn't know a cleansing oil could be like this. It’s literally awe-inspiring.

As for the Rice Enzyme Powder, this is hands down one of the best exfoliating products I’ve ever used. The packaging is genius, allowing you to dispense the exact perfect amount of powder for every use. You mix it with water in your hands and apply to your clean face, and scrub away. It’s so gentle, and yet you can feel it really getting all of the leftover dead skin off of your face. Some exfoliators can be so harsh and rough, they make your skin feel raw when you’re done using them. This Rice Enzyme Powder isn’t anything like that. It’s like a miracle product.

The best part of this set is that even though the sizes may seem small, I’ve been using these Tatcha skincare products weekly for months now and they aren’t even close to being finished. It’s inspired me to buy the full sizes of these products once I finish these,... The amazing results and good value really speak for themselves. I am a Tatcha believer and I highly recommend both of these skincare saviors!!
Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
This tatcha one step camilla cleanser was my first introduction to the world of oil cleansers.
At the beginning, I used this cleanser every night (even on the night I didn’t wear makeup) before going in with my Dr.Jart foaming cleanser.  The oil felt very nice on my face, so soft and gentle. I rubbed it with circular motion all around my face for a minute or so before rinsing with water. My face was left feeling clean, but super soft. After few weeks of using it every night as a first step cleanser, I decided to use it only on the days I wore makeup. It did a decent job at removing my makeup. After few circular motions, the foundation would turn into a mess, as well as my brows and lipstick. Eyes, on the other hand, were a bit tricker. I didn’t want to get oil into my eyes, so I was very careful rubbing the oil around my lids. It took a little bit more time to remove the eyeshadow, but as far as mascara, that didn’t budge. I had to manually scrape off the mascara from my lashes, the oil wasn’t able to resolve that.
All in all, this cleanser was a pleasure to use. It looks luxurious, and it didn’t worsen the state of my skin, I just wished it was stronger at removing the eye makeup.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Tatcha has become one of my favorite, can't live without skincare brands. Especially the Camellia cleansing oil. This oil cleanser has replaced all others that I use, and is perfect for my acne-prone, sensitive skin. I'm 40 Years young, and have hormonal acne, while also trying to ward off lines and wrinkles.... It cleanses gently, thoroughly and does not irritate my blemishes. I am hooked on this cleanser and will never be without it.
ashlee w.
I received a deluxe sample of this cleansing oil in my Sephora Play box. I learned very quickly that I only needed a dime size amount to take a FULL face of makeup off, even GLITTER. I was shocked at how well this worked and have not been able to find anything close to it! When I saw the price my jaw dropped and realized this was going to be a treat yourself item. It has been a few months and the product has already paid for itself because I need so little of it. There's really no distinct smell, and it quickly does its job. I used to go in with micellar water after cleanses because there's always something left. Nope. Nothing. Nada. No trace of foundation, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick... NOTHING. If you've been debating about buying this, take the plunge. You will not be disappointed.
Traci W.
Lake City , FL
This 3 step acne process works great! I bought a trial set for my daughter who has very sensitive skin, severe acne on her face, back, and neck. It started working within a week!, of course it made her acne worse at first but that was drawing out the bad to get to her great skin! She's 16 and couldn't be more excited to have clear skin!!
Hiral M.
Woodinville
I recently started double cleansing method with Tatcha cleansing oil followed by Cerave foaming cleanser and I immediately see difference in my skin texture, my skin feels so soft and it takes off all my makeup so easily. No pulling or tugging the skin with a face wipe anymore.  Once again So impressed with Tatcha products and ofcourse their beautiful packaging. Stay Beautiful 💜 Feel Beautiful.  TATCHA Cleansing Oil & Polishing Enzyme Powder
Katrina Q.
Modesto, CA
Just barely started using this product and wow! It melts your makeup off your face while leaving your skin hydrated and silky smooth! I had a few pimples on my face and started using this product and it reduced the size and redness! This is a miracle oil! Lol Love this stuff! I used the camellia cleansing oil! 💕TATCHA Cleansing Oil & Polishing Enzyme Powder💜 #tatcha #influenster #loveit
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
I can't stress my love enough for Tatcha products!!
I've yet to use a product I haven't fallen in love with!! This brand is definitely an ancient secret, high quality with results!!
If you buy one product from Tatcha let it be this One Step Camellia Cleansing oil!!
Here's why I love and rave about it so much😍😍
Unlike other cleansing oils the texture and performance of Tatcha is life changing!!
The ingredients alone are amazing, most oil cleansers contain mineral oils, however Tatcha does not. It's filled with skin changing ingredients like rice bran oil, red algae and green tea!!
I've found in the past that some oil cleansers burn my face severely as well as my eyes. Tatcha however is the most gentle and effective oil cleanser I've ever used. People often ask me why I would use an oil based cleanser when I have oily skin?
I will tell you why, Tatchas oils are different, when applied to the face directly with no water the product starts to thicken like milk rather then stay oily, I rub my face and eye area in circular motions until I see all my makeup products dissolve!!! Then I rinse with warm water and pat dry.😍😍
My skin is left feeling like silk, moisturized without any excess oil. I can physically see and feel a difference!!!
Now I recommend using 3 pumps of product especially if you wear heavy MAKEUP like I do. This product is so skin and eye friendly I can actually keep my eyes open during use😀😀😀
48$ is expensive but this oil is so worth it, nothing comes close!!! Tatcha is a life changing skin saving brand 100% Give it a try you will fall in love!!😍😍
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
I am a skincare junkie so I had to try Tatcha. I think the oil is fabulous and it takes all your makeup off. Very silky and then it turns into a milk as you rinse it off. Ask for the exfoliant powder I really like it but I can only use it once a week because it really exfoliates. They do make one for sensitive skin and I've tried that too. Anyone who wants a real exfoliation should try these along with the oil.
Jamie S.
USA
I love this oil. It makes removing my make up so quick and easy. Doesn't leave my face feeling grimy. Currently looking for dupe because this is pretty pricey. I got this for Christmas with a clarasonic set.
Nina F.
Can this cleanser only be purchased at sephora?
Carrie P.
Does this add oil and moisture to the skin? I have oily skin and don't want to add to what I have already. Also could this be clarifying to oily skin?
Alison V.
Is this line sold anywhere else besides Sephora?
Leila N.
Anchorage, AK
Is this okay for not taking makeup off but using just as an actual cleanser?
Gianna R.