BY TATCHA #2 in Skincare Sets

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An exclusive four-piece set of bestsellers that offers a timeless beauty ritual to reveal brighter, smoother, baby-soft skin. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture - Uneven skintone If you want to know more… This collection of highly effective products offers a ritual to purify, polish, and nourish skin for today's beauty lovers. Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil is a gentle makeup remover and cleanser enriched with camellia and rice bran oils to melt away even waterproof makeup. The creamy, water-activated Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder contains crushed pearl, rice bran, and papaya extracts to effortlessly exfoliate for polished, baby-soft skin. The deeply hydrating yet lightweight Supple Moisture Rich Silk Cream features silk extract, royal jelly, and antiaging hadasei-3 complex to lock moisture in. Great to use under foundation to prep skin or on top of makeup, Luminous Dewy Skin Mist is a fine spray that gives the complexion a dewy, luminous look. This set contains:- 0.8 oz/ 25 mL Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil - 0.35 oz/ 10 g Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder - 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Supple Moisture Rich Silk Cream - 0.4 oz/ 12 mL Luminous Dewy Skin Mist It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sarah L.
Deerfield, IL
Review for: Tatcha Bestsellers Set more...
So, this Tatcha Kit is so marvelous, and I think it may be well overlooked. First, the price tag is $59.00. It’s a little more expensive than other kits, but let’s be real, the products are worth it. It’s even a great value to just try four products: Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil, Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder, Tatcha The Water Cream, and Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist. I have sensitive, irritated, and acne-prone skin with allergies to any sulfur-containing products. I did NOT break out to any of these products. Which is excellent, and quite frankly a first. I purchased this kit from Sephora in between bouts of it being out a stock. That’s also a great sign, because I want to know if others are trying it too!

Now, the products themselves. The Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil whisks away all my impurities and makeup residue. I always remove all my makeup first with a makeup cloth, or my Korres Greek Yoghurt Cleansing Face Wipes Duo cloths to do my first step in cleansing. I want my products to actually work on my skin and not my makeup, so this is a must for me. My skin feels so soft after cleaning with the oil and NOT TIGHT!

Next, I exfoliate with the Tatcha Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder. I’ve never used this kind of exfoliator where it’s actually dry before putting it in my hands and mix with water, but I’m never going back. I loved have the control of how much exfoliation my skin needed (less if my skin had breakouts).

After exfoliating, I used Tatcha The Water Cream. BOY, THIS STUFF IS AWESOME. Maybe my favorite product in the kit. I love how my skin feels supple after applying the cream, but it’s not heavy and my skin actually soaks it in instead of the product just sitting on top of my skin. The cream gave a great base layer for my makeup too since nothing was slipping and sliding.

Throughout the day when my skin felt tight, I use Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist to add some hydration in! In Chicago, definitely the winter, the wind is treacherous and causes my skin major trouble by drying it out between the drying heat indoors and the bitter cold outdoors. This is a great staple for my purse or backpack. I bought another one just to keep in my desk at work as a midday pick-me-up!

All in all, this is my ultimate #giftcrush to myself. And it makes a great gift too!
Taylor R.
Peninsula , OH
Review for: Tatcha Bestsellers Set more...
Im lovingggg Tatcha!! I was against spending so much money on skin care. But i tried this $53 kit and have fallen in love. I really love the cleansing oil. I have very sensitive skin and this cleaner is not harsh on my skin at all. The enzyme leaves me skin looking amazing. And the lotion is probably my favorite lotion ever I will be buying it on its own when I run out. A little goes such a long way. The mist I seldom use but when I want a dewy look I give 1-2 spritz after my setting powder. It smells so fresh and amazing and is a very fine mist. If you have wanted to try Tatcha, this is the way to go. Another amazing Sephora offer as always!!
NikkiBeauty N.
Review for: Tatcha Bestsellers Set more...
This is my favorite skin care routine 💜! It smells so amazing, it has like this floral scent. It makes my skin feel so smooth and makes it look brightened ! My most fav that I use almost every day is the water cream and the spray. The water cream I use before makeup and the spray I use as a setting spray. It is illuminating and wonderful because it gives this smooth glow to the face. 💕💕💕
Kayla K.
Eden Prairie, MN
I’m OBSESSED with this brand overall. It all began with a sample of the exfoliating enzyme powder. Honestly love this product. It is the perfect balance of gentle exfoliation and results. It lightly lathers and does not hurt my sensitive skin. I see instant results upon use.

The facial oil is amazing too. It melts away makeup gently and has a light beautiful scent. Since trying the oil I’m all about the double cleanse. It is so gentle but actually works.

The dewy spray is not worth it in my opinion. I don’t see much difference and it absorbs instantly.

I have 5 stars for the enzyme powder and oil. Try this you will love!
Ivanna N.
Medford, MA
The story of how I can across this beauty is that I was shopping and looking around the beauty and skincare section of Marshalls and this caught my eyes.

As I go to pick it up to see what it was then I see that it's a Tatcha skincare set, I thought myself that I had to get it. I felt like I won a HUGE prize!

This set is so great, I fell in love with all the products within the set and made me realize that now I can understand the obsession with Tatcha especially with Korean Beauty products.

I cannot wait to go and buy more products from Tatcha. Thank you so much Tatcha for all of your products! Tatcha Bestsellers Set
Tya R.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Tatcha Bestsellers Set more...
I got this because I wasn't sure about the quality of the product and I didn't want to buy a large bottle or large container with this and not like it once I actually tried it I realized that it was a really great product and that once I finished the best sellers kit that I have I will be buying a full size I do enjoy the feeling especially when I use the water cream
Dakota M.
Wyoming, MI
Review for: Tatcha Bestsellers Set more...
I had this set on my Christmas list but it's been sold out on Sephora's website so when I can acrossed it in sephora I couldn't help but snag it. I have been wanting to try Tatcha skincare products for a while but with them being more pricey I wasn't ready to completely invest in them. But I've used these products a couple of times and I'm already hooked 🤤 Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin MistTatcha The Water Cream
Domenika F.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Tatcha Bestsellers Set more...
This set to me is such an amazing purchase! For someone who had never tried tatcha before, I wasn’t too sure about it and this set was perfect to try everything for a great price was a bonus! This does wonders for my skin and never lets it feel dry, it keeps my skin fresh, hydrated and smooth.
Brittany ⚓.
Review for: Tatcha Bestsellers Set more...
Def recommend this set for anyone who wants to try Tatcha! The only reason I don’t give it 5 stars is because the oil could possibly break you out at first. After my skin got use to the oil, it is even and smooth. I don’t have to use as much makeup anymore.
Josie B.
Folsom, CA
Obsessed with this!! The water cream is amazing and the dewy spray gives you a glow and leaves you looking like a goddess! I’ve noticed stuf an amazing improvement in my skin from using tatcha! Even friends have told me my skin looks amazing!!!
Lina M.
Grande prairie , AB
This is the set that I saw at Sephora online and I really really want to try it should I buy it? Is it worth the money?
Cory E.
As someone with normal to dry skin, are these products something that would be worth it for me?
Jessica R.
Tatcha Bestsellers Set has anyone used any tatcha products? I have dry skin and have been wanting to try some stuff.
Jonique D.
Quincy, MA
Is this worth it? I had seen it at my local TJmaxx for 30$ but unsure it it'll be worth the price. I have pretty combo skin, and its pretty sensitive.
Tania T.
Coral Gables, FL
I have been obsessing over these products and the price seems ok for all products being given but I wanted opinions as to if it's worth buying the set. I have dry to normal acne prone skin and have some dark spots. Is this a good set for this? Is it possible to get samples from the company ? I don't want to buy something at a steep price if it doesn't work for me or. En cause damage. I also have sensitive skin!