TATCHA Balanced The Deep Polish
What it is:
Water-activated exfoliant of nourishing Rice Bran and pore-perfecting Japanese Wild Rose transforms to a creamy foam, polishing skin to a jewel-like luster.
Why it's different:
- Non-abrasive exfoliation: Rice and Papaya Enzymes delivered in a creamy, rich foam soften, exfoliate and gently release debris, promoting healthy skin turnover to instantly reveal baby-soft skin with a natural glow
- Pore-tightening: Japanese Wild Rose diminishes the look of pores and refines skin texture
- Skin-clarifying: Japanese Leopard Lily clarifies skin and helps prevent breakouts
- Anti-aging: Hadasei-3™, a trinity of anti-aging Japanese superfoods, restores healthy-looking, youthful radiance
Who it's for:
Ideal for normal to oily skin. Helps balance the complexion and calm acne. Non-irritating. Non-sensitizing. Dermatologist tested.
How to Use:
Begin with wet hands and face. Pour ½ teaspoon of powder into hands and rub together to create a creamy foam. Gently massage onto face for 15 seconds, avoiding the eye area. Rinse with warm water.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potassium Myristate, Saccharomyces/Camellia Sinensis Leaf/Cladosiphon Okamuranus/Rice Ferment Filtrate*, Papain, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Belamcanda Chinensis Root Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Dextrin, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)
Formulated Without: Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Synthetic Fragrances, Sulfate Detergents, Parabens, Pegs, Ppgs, Urea, Dea, Tea Or Phthalates.
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- Is there a dupe for this it is so expensive?? Be the first to answer!
- "I have been using this product in conjunction with a few other Tatcha products and some other skincare staples of mine from Grown Alchemist, 111 Skin, Kat Burki, and Dr. Sturm. My skin has never looked or felt as amazing as it has since I switched a majority of my skincare regimen over to Tatcha products. My skin is a lot clearer, more even toned, brighter, glowing, more radiant, healthy, plump, soft, supple, etc. I first tried the gentle camellia cleansing oil and I was so impressed with that product that I contacted Tatcha (you can chat online via their website or give them a call during normal business hours... they are located in San Fransisco) and one of their knowledgeable skincare advisors was able to help me create the perfect skincare routine for my age, skin type, and skin concerns. That was almost a year ago. And while I have changed a couple of things, my skincare routine is still predominately comprised of Tatcha products. I never thought my skin could look or feel this amazing. Tatcha has some HG items for sure. And the great thing is that they have product lines for every skin type, as well as a plethora of products that work on a variety of skin types. Tatcha’s skincare products are worth every penny. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Oh! And by the way, since I have sensitive, combination skin, I figured that I would need to use the gentle rice enzyme powder, which worked, but this one works better for keeping pimples and oils at bay in my t-zone without drying out the rest of face or irritating it even slightly. If you have sensitive, combination skin, I highly recommend getting samples of both (which you can request that a SA at Sephora creates samples of both for you take home and try) or you can order a product aren’t on the fence about which one to purchase and add on both the deep and gentle rice enzyme powders as two of your three free samples with any order on Tatcha’s website." in 3 reviews
Most important thing is to make sure your hands are wet before pouring it out so you can work up a good lather.
Packaging is nice and makes it easy to pour out. Great combo with the Tatcha cleansing oil. Would recommend using the two together for best result on nights you have a good amount of make up on. TATCHA Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos