TATCHA Balanced The Deep Polish uploaded by glowasyougo G.TATCHA Balanced The Deep Polish uploaded by Chandni P.TATCHA Balanced The Deep Polish uploaded by Monica M.

BY TATCHA

What it is:
Water-activated exfoliant of nourishing Rice Bran and pore-perfecting Japanese Wild Rose transforms to a creamy foam, polishing skin to a jewel-like luster.

Why it's different:

• Non-abrasive exfoliation: Rice and Papaya Enzymes delivered in a creamy, rich foam soften, exfoliate and gently release debris, promoting healthy skin turnover to instantly reveal baby-soft skin with a natural glow
  • Pore-tightening: Japanese Wild Rose diminishes the look of pores and refines skin texture
  • Skin-clarifying: Japanese Leopard Lily clarifies skin and helps prevent breakouts
  • Anti-aging: Hadasei-3™, a trinity of anti-aging Japanese superfoods, restores healthy-looking, youthful radiance

Who it's for:
  Ideal for normal to oily skin. Helps balance the complexion and calm acne. Non-irritating. Non-sensitizing. Dermatologist tested.

How to Use:

Begin with wet hands and face. Pour ½ teaspoon of powder into hands and rub together to create a creamy foam. Gently massage onto face for 15 seconds, avoiding the eye area. Rinse with warm water.

Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Potassium Myristate, Saccharomyces/Camellia Sinensis Leaf/Cladosiphon Okamuranus/Rice Ferment Filtrate*, Papain, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Belamcanda Chinensis Root Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Dextrin, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)

Formulated Without: Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Synthetic Fragrances, Sulfate Detergents, Parabens, Pegs, Ppgs, Urea, Dea, Tea Or Phthalates.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I have been using this product in conjunction with a few other Tatcha products and some other skincare staples of mine from Grown Alchemist, 111 Skin, Kat Burki, and Dr. Sturm. My skin has never looked or felt as amazing as it has since I switched a majority of my skincare regimen over to Tatcha products. My skin is a lot clearer, more even toned, brighter, glowing, more radiant, healthy, plump, soft, supple, etc. I first tried the gentle camellia cleansing oil and I was so impressed with that product that I contacted Tatcha (you can chat online via their website or give them a call during normal business hours... they are located in San Fransisco) and one of their knowledgeable skincare advisors was able to help me create the perfect skincare routine for my age, skin type, and skin concerns. That was almost a year ago. And while I have changed a couple of things, my skincare routine is still predominately comprised of Tatcha products. I never thought my skin could look or feel this amazing. Tatcha has some HG items for sure. And the great thing is that they have product lines for every skin type, as well as a plethora of products that work on a variety of skin types. Tatcha’s skincare products are worth every penny. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Oh! And by the way, since I have sensitive, combination skin, I figured that I would need to use the gentle rice enzyme powder, which worked, but this one works better for keeping pimples and oils at bay in my t-zone without drying out the rest of face or irritating it even slightly. If you have sensitive, combination skin, I highly recommend getting samples of both (which you can request that a SA at Sephora creates samples of both for you take home and try) or you can order a product aren’t on the fence about which one to purchase and add on both the deep and gentle rice enzyme powders as two of your three free samples with any order on Tatcha’s website." in 3 reviews
Hina M.
Weymouth, MA
Love using this cleanser in the mornings. I purchased this product during the Sephora vib sale...only way I could justice spending so much on a cleanser, but don’t let the size fool you...very little goes a long way and lasts for a really long time.

Most important thing is to make sure your hands are wet before pouring it out so you can work up a good lather.

Packaging is nice and makes it easy to pour out. Great combo with the Tatcha cleansing oil. Would recommend using the two together for best result on nights you have a good amount of make up on. TATCHA Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
I love this face wash. Exfoliates enough to reveal brighter polished skin after each use but gentle enough to use everyday. My boyfriend has acne prone skin and loves this face wash; it has done wonders for preventing breakouts and diminishing redness in his skin. I love that it’s a powder product so you can decide how grainy you want it depending on your skin type.
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
My hubby purchase this product and I was wowed by the first use. The packaging is so beautiful and serene. Simple use just a little h2o and voila instant spa. My skin feels clean, polished, and canvas ready for make up. Such a simple added step for great skin.
glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
I wanted to love this so badly! Unfortunately, it really did nothing for my face. I thought it would be a gently yet effective exfoliant but it didn’t seem to exfoliate or polish my face at all. I am such a fan of Tatcha products but this one was returned!
Chandni P.
So I got a Tatcha gift set as a early birthday gift because I want to get into a new skincare routine. I got the Tatcha The Starter Ritual Balancing & Anti-Aging Set. This product is amazing. It is in powder form so you take a little hands add a little bit of water and it creates a nice lather. Not only does it cleanse but it also exfoliates. After using this my skin is super soft and it’s gentle enough for everyday use which is great. I will definitely be buying more when I run out.
Jibi P.
Great product! I love using it on my skin which is oily/combination. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean! 10/10 would recommend! TATCHA Balanced The Deep Polish
Kaman D.
Las Vegas , NV
My skin feels so clean and refreshed after using this product. I use this on days when I feel like my skin needs extra cleaning and exfoliating. I love it. I recently bought the travel size so that I can take this with me on trips. I can’t live without this product and I would definitely recommend!
Makenzie K.
This is such a unique product and it smells amazing! Its a great cleanser and it gently exfoliates as well. The only downside is that it doesn't always foam up and clean as deeply as I would like it too. It's a little more pricey so I don't like to use a lot. Overall would recommend
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Kimberly H.
Steilacoom
I would say out of the whole line of rice enzyme polishes this is ranked number 2.  I do with it was a little bit more textured.  I think the indigo polish seems to do a little bit better even though it is for sensitive skin.  Either way, it does a good job.
Nicole M.
Is there a dupe for this it is so expensive??