Tatcha Balanced Pore Perfecting Water Gel

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination What it is: A refreshing, ultralight water gel moisturizer that offers oil-balancing hydration designed especially for makeup lovers and those with oily skin. Solutions for: - Oiliness - Enlarged...

I wonder if It actually works?
I’ve been really wanting to try the Tatcha Water Gel as a primer. Does anyone recommend it for the price? (I have pretty dry skin)
Is this great for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Tatcha Balanced Pore Perfecting Water Gel!
Savannah
So lightweight, nice fragrance. Not sticky feeling at all, kind of expensive but does last you a while. I have the travel kit but if you have issues with pores, try this out!
Anaheim , CA
Tatcha always has my favorite skin care , very gentle on the skin feels amazing . The packaging is very luxurious the bottle feels like glass and it’s in a beautiful blue bottle. I would recommend this to friends ,co workers , family it did wonders for my skin.
This is a great option for oily skin, but it isn’t emollient enough to seal in hydration if you aren’t super oily. It would be great in a very hot and humid environment, but if you’re dealing with dry heat? You’ll need something else too.
Long Beach, CA
Okay so I went into Sephora 2 days ago and somebody recommended I checked out the tatcha products so I asked for a sample of this and I swear it is HEAVEN! I have REALLY dry skin because of my thyroid and this Left my face feeling SO smooth and it took out all the pores I had. I have a daily face scrub I use and it usually leaves my skin feeling dry, but this water gel left my skin feeling like a baby. I am definitely going back to Sephora and purchasing the product! Definitely recommend it. It’s AMAZING!!!
The Woodlands, TX
This is a really great product to use during the day for me. Not too heavy so it doesn’t make my skin oily. I like that it can help with my pores too. The product is on the more pricey side. I would repurchase if it were on sale or at a lesser price. Overall, I really enjoy this and recommend it.
Goshen, IN
Whenever I want to have the perfect skin day under my makeup, I use this. For me it smooths my texture and helps with my makeup wear actually. It is a gel like product and it dries down onto the skin beautifully. It is a bit pricey, but Tatcha just does it so right when it comes to skincare.
Brooklyn , NY
I love taking this product with me when I travel because it gets dry on the airplane. Sometimes I use it whenever I am extra dry for added hydration I also use it to set my make up to give myself an added glow
Valencia, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Acne and oily prone skin miracle. My hormonal acne is my biggest skin problem, but I haven’t seen it nearly as much since I started to use this as my moisturizer during my breakouts. It’s lightweight and gel consistency, doesn’t clog or irritate my skin. It just leaves it smooth, soft and hydrated.
Sioux Falls
It's a good product itself but the packaging ruins it for me. It truly does blur out the skin even without any make up underneath. The spritzer gets clogged with the powder in the formula, though, and halfway through the bottle it becomes practically unusable.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Good but not great for the price! I feel very similarly to this as I do to a lot of tatcha products they are good but I am not sure if they are worth the price! I would recommend it to someone that’s willing to spend a pretty penny on skincare