Tatcha Anytime Afterglow Set

Spritz, moisturize, and mask to reveal skin's natural glow any time of the day with this trio of dewy skin favorites. Complete with a travel-friendly TSA cosmetic bag.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tatcha Anytime Afterglow Set!
Ally G.
1,427 reviews
So phenomenal for dry skin. Absolute and ever so hydrating Worth it! Love their line. Works wonders ondry and sensitive skin. Leaving looking younger and fresh. Highly recommend would love to try more by the brand 👌
Clare B.
Toronto, QC
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a good set, and I’m giving it 5 stars because I am absolutely obsessed with Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream. Like, I would take a bullet for it. I love it, my skin loves it, there’s just a lot of love all around every time I use it. It smells like a beautiful angel is kissing my face, and it is formulated without synthetic fragrances so I don’t have to worry about any added fragrance irritating my skin. In cold dry climates, or after your skin is super dry from the sun, this cream is amazing. The travel size is enough to get you hooked if you’re looking for a super rich night cream. Trust me. I really like the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist, I use it either to add some moisture when my skin is super dry or if my makeup is super powdery and dry to add a bit of a glow. I regularly purchase Tatcha sets that include the Dewy Skin Mist and one (travel size) bottle lasts me a while - that being said, this product is still super pricey when purchased alone. The face mask is a luxurious treat, I’ve only ever used them twice because they’re on the pricier side. Use this mask before a special event/wedding/big meeting/when you want to feel extra pampered.

Looking for your answer?