TATCHA AGELESS ENRICHING Renewal Cream uploaded by Cristina G.TATCHA AGELESS ENRICHING Renewal Cream uploaded by Maggie R.TATCHA AGELESS ENRICHING Renewal Cream uploaded by Sheila M.

BY TATCHA

What it is:
A deeply hydrating moisturizer of antioxidant-rich botanicals to prevent and reverse the signs of premature aging.

Why it's different:
Peony and Gardenia Fruit extracts combine with Hyaluronic Acid and our anti-aging HADASEI-3™ Complex to visibly diminish fines lines and wrinkles, and reduce loss of elasticity and dullness.

Who it's for:
Ideal for dry skin. Non-comedogenic. Non-irritating, Non-sensitizing. Dermatologist tested.

How to Use:

Scoop a pearl-size amount of cream with the gold spoon. Massage gently onto face, neck and decolletage in upward strokes. Use day and night, every day.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propanediol, Xylitol, Squalane, Diisostearyl Malate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Myristyl Myristate, Behenyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Inositol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Gardenia Jasminoides Fruit Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Beheneth-20, Sorbitan Tristearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Dimethylacrylamide Crosspolymer, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491)

Formulated without:
Parabens, Mineral Oil, Synthetic Colors, Synthetic Fragrances, Sulfate Detergents, Urea, DEA, TEA or Phthalates.

Maggie R.
I received a 2 ml sample of this with an order from Tatcha.com. The packet lasted 2 days. I only used it on my right leg. The product has a lightweight consistency, more so than Paula's Choice Resist Omega+ Complex Serum.

The only good things about this cream are that it contains hyaluronic acid and it comes in a pretty purple container. This is not worth paying $185 for.

Any kind of fragrance, synthetic or natural, is a deal breaker for me because it damages skin. This moisturizer contains several fragrant ingredients, including Gardenia Fruit extract.

I won’t purchase the very expensive full size and I will not recommend.
Ellie S.
Morrow, OH
I purchased this product during an awesome promotion on QVC. It's such a luxurious product and I love it. The packaging like all Tatcha is stunning. I love that it comes with a spatula and a place on the lid to keep it. This keeps bacteria out of the bottle. I use this as my nighttime cream. It is def. thicker than the water cream which is why I love it for nighttime. It feels so good on my skin, it's a little too heavy to wear daytime under my full coverage foundations but I would def. but this again TATCHA AGELESS ENRICHING Renewal Cream
Sherry T.
Elyria, OH
TATCHA Ageless Enriching Renewal Cream It is just OK for me it makes my skin look greasy I would recommend it. For night I would not use it. As a day cream no. Has done nothing for my wrinkles I think actually not at all. Actually made my pores look more noticeable. Gave it 2 stars cause product was filled to the top and do like the idea of the litte spatula to get the product out.
Emma N.
This is one of the only products I would consider splurging on. It really made a difference in my skin after only a few uses and over a couple of month my skin was smoother, brighter, and more hydrated! It smells fantastic and a little goes a long way. Great product!
Tina N.
Newcastle, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Cured my dry spots overnight!! The story is I have oily, acne prone skin and have been using a lot of acne products that works but dries out my skin. Waking up my skin is dry and by the end of the day my skin is a bit flaky. With this, after putting it on my face felt super plump and hydrated. I woke up without dry skin and on top of that my skin was not flaky today after wearing makeup all day!! Def is pricy but worth the price tag. The packaging is also gorgeous, it’s meant to be left out as display.
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
I purchased this during a promotion on QVC where you got a full size of this and three other items for $135. I think this is a wonderful moisturizer for drier skin. However I definitely will not be repurchasing for $185, I would rather find something else for way less. The ingredients are great and everything but just way too pricey.
Sheila M.
I love my Tatcha regimen. Bought the set through QVC. This cream is just the right texture and absorbs nicely without an oily film. Also a great light weight hand cream. Tatcha is expensive but a great skin care line
Cristina G.
No one knows better how to keep wrinkle away like Geisha’s. This renewal cream is gentle yet effective at treating my fine lines and giving me youthful looking skin. Plus, it acts as a rich moisturizer. It’s a must have product in my opinion in the fight against anti-aging.
Alisa s.
Bradford
Fantastic! See results after just one use. Made my skin feel firmer and bouncier. Feels amazing on the skin and doesn't cause any breakouts.
Elma C.
Saint Louis, MO
Expensive. Luxurious. Feels amazing and is simply great. If you can dish out the money for it.