Add a Photo

By TATCHA
#225 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
A duo of all-natural leaflets to absorb excess oil without disturbing makeup for petal fresh skin anytime, anywhere. These gold-flaked blotting papers remove excess oil without disturbing makeup, a timeless secret for exquisite skin. For centuries, gold craftsmen used handmade papers to protect the precious metals they hammered into whisper-thin leafing. Geisha discovered the process and transformed the paper into incredibly soft, strong, and absorbent leaflets ideal for removing excess oil from delicate skin. This set contains:- 30 Sheets Aburatorigami- 40 Sheets Evening Aburatorigami It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Sheets are biodegradable.
Photos (4)
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Sioux Falls, SD

Oh my goodness!! As someone who suffers from the perfect example of combination skin (You know, cheeks as dry as the Sahara but a nose and chin that resemble an oil spill?) These things are my lifesavers! No matter what kind of powder I use in the morning, my foundation has almost always started to slip by midday. With these little sheets of wonder I can clean up the oil slick of my skin without budging any of my carefully applied makeup and it creates the most flawless base to which I can apply my go to touch up powder. Seriously, there is almost no price I wouldn't pay for these little beauties! Definitely holy grail status!
Denicia G.
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY

I got the blotting sheets in a BoxyCharm and I just tried it for the first time, well it's actually the only blotting paper I ever tried and I actually like it a lot. My skin is weird, if I put nothing on my face it gets extra dry but when I use moisturizer or makeup my skin gets oily especially in my T-zone.

When I used this so much oil was on the sheet that I almost had to use two and it made my skin feel cooler and lighter. I love it and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Donah D.
Donah D.

When I got introduce to this beauty papers last year, I never looked back or find anything else better than this, because this is by far the best I have tried. Not only does it work really well with my oily skin, it also feels luxurious and only contains two ingredients, abaca leaf and gold flakes. When Tatcha released these beauty papers in a purse-friendly perfect tube with a touch up mirror, I purchased it in a heartbeat! It's totally worth it.
April T.
April T.
Kuujjuarapik , Quebec

Tip: Oil Absorbing paper

Just try it! I use the paper every day.

If you tend to have oily skin that blemishes easily, then try out this new trick: although powder is great and heavily used to mattify and set your makeup, it can also clog pores. So instead of using powder, replace it worth oil absorbing paper, or blotting paper. It mattifies your face just as well and fits into any hang bag!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC

I don't get very oily, at least I didn't think I did until I began using these. I decided to try them out and see just how oily (if any) I was about mid day and boy was it a surprise to see just how much excess oil it soaked up. I was utterly shocked! I was shocked that I was so oily but didn't look it! Great stuff!
Audrey R.
Audrey R.

I have been using these for years. I have tried other paper blotters, but they tend to leave the skin a bit chalky. Tatcha's papers absorb oil without disturbing makeup and you can use both sides. Highly recommend!
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX

I received these in my Boxycharm. Upon first use I was amazed at how much grease these little papers pick up. They left my skin looking matte but not dried out. They are very interesting and totally work!! love!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
McAllen, TX

I didn't want to like these as much as I do because they are pricey. I have combination skin with a really oily nose and chin. These blotting papers get so much oil and refresh my makeup. I'm a big fan.
Jany I.
Jany I.

These are great for when you have a busy day. Just throw them in your bag or have them with you at all times. They are great to blot oil off of your face without running your makeup or removing some.
lauren v.
lauren v.
Felton, DE

I love oil blotting paper. I really see a difference with these. They are more lux than other brands I've used. The packaging is beautiful and this company makes excellent products!
Sukyee M.
Sukyee M.
Toronto

This is more towards the brown package of oil blotting papers, but do they absorb a lot of oil without disturbing make up? I've been wanting to try these and I'm not sure if I should get them considering I get really oily and would preferably only want to use one sheet rather than two every oil blotting session ://

Join Now