BY TATCHA

A duo of all-natural leaflets to absorb excess oil without disturbing makeup for petal fresh skin anytime, anywhere. These gold-flaked blotting papers remove excess oil without disturbing makeup, a timeless secret for exquisite skin. For centuries, gold craftsmen used handmade papers to protect the precious metals they hammered into whisper-thin leafing. Geisha discovered the process and transformed the paper into incredibly soft, strong, and absorbent leaflets ideal for removing excess oil from delicate skin. This set contains:- 30 Sheets Aburatorigami- 40 Sheets Evening Aburatorigami It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Sheets are biodegradable. see more...

Tatcha Aburatorigami Japanese Beauty Papers Duo
  • "I was shocked after I used one how much oil is absorbed considering I don't have oily skin and didn't even look shiny." in 1 review
Kelly H.
Port orchard , WA
I love Tatcha products and have been using the beauty papers for years. I work long days and usually need to blot midday. These absorb oil and do not disturb my foundation.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
The whole Tatcha line is fabulous and so luxe now almost 90% percent of my skin care routine is the Tatcha line. I've found a tremendous improvement in my overall SKIN experience. These blotting papers are superb they are my favorite by far. I use the original ones the Aburatorigami sheets. I get 30 in a pack for 12$ but the benefits are so worth the price. Let me break it down 1st each sheet is large enough for the entirety of the face, I find with other blotters I have to use 2 or 3 due to the size and the amount of oil production i have. Also there is something about them that just leaves my skin smoother and airbrushed. They do not remove any product or cause product to bunch up or move either. Since I've been using these I have noticed on some days I don't even have to touch up with powder anymore!!!! Definitely another brand I feel does not get enough hype in the beauty and skincare world🤗😇🤗😇🤗
Andrea M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Oh my goodness!! As someone who suffers from the perfect example of combination skin (You know, cheeks as dry as the Sahara but a nose and chin that resemble an oil spill?) These things are my lifesavers! No matter what kind of powder I use in the morning, my foundation has almost always started to slip by midday. With these little sheets of wonder I can clean up the oil slick of my skin without budging any of my carefully applied makeup and it creates the most flawless base to which I can apply my go to touch up powder. Seriously, there is almost no price I wouldn't pay for these little beauties! Definitely holy grail status!
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
I got these beauty papers in my Bride Box and to be honest, had never used blotting papers before. The first time I used these papers was for an outside wedding and my goodness are they amazing! They not only kept my face from looking oily, but the shimmer kept my face looking well put together the entire time. Unfortunately, they are on the spendy side which holds me back from purchasing them again.
Tamara D.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
When you layer powder on powder makeup can become cakey. These little papers help avoid that. Apply to tzone area or anywhere you are oily and pat, then reapply powder as needed or just use alone. They are perfect in any makeup bag and little packet is so cute.
JESSICA T.
Littlerock, CA
Best bolting papers my mom says she likes them a lot and that she can't get over the fact that they take off so much oil I forgot what brand she would use before she bought these with the other one she would have to use 3 papers to get all her oil
Rebecca W.
McAllen, TX
I didn't want to like these as much as I do because they are pricey. I have combination skin with a really oily nose and chin. These blotting papers get so much oil and refresh my makeup. I'm a big fan.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
These are great blotting papers! My face tends to get oily throughout the day, especially when I work a long shift and these are perfect to just touch up my face throughout the day! I love these and I would purchase again.
Justina B.
Love these but honestly the price makes me stay away from the product. I think the Clean & clear oil absorbing wipes are better because they're easily accessible, cheaper and do the same job! Plus, 30 come in a pack which is super convenient.
Natalie H.
Riverside, CA
These things are LIFESAVERS!! I have long days & don't really wanna keep adding more & more powder to my oily spots throughout the day. These oil blotters help remove all the oil spots from my face & make my makeup look fresh all over again!
Sukyee M.
Toronto
This is more towards the brown package of oil blotting papers, but do they absorb a lot of oil without disturbing make up? I've been wanting to try these and I'm not sure if I should get them considering I get really oily and would preferably only want to use one sheet rather than two every oil blotting session ://
Maria B.
London, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy what is this for???
Sabrina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do they compared to other blotting sheets