Add a Photo

By TATCHA
#225 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
A duo of all-natural leaflets to absorb excess oil without disturbing makeup for petal fresh skin anytime, anywhere. These gold-flaked blotting papers remove excess oil without disturbing makeup, a timeless secret for exquisite skin. For centuries, gold craftsmen used handmade papers to protect the precious metals they hammered into whisper-thin leafing. Geisha discovered the process and transformed the paper into incredibly soft, strong, and absorbent leaflets ideal for removing excess oil from delicate skin. This set contains:- 30 Sheets Aburatorigami- 40 Sheets Evening Aburatorigami It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Sheets are biodegradable.
Photos (4)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Candiac, QC

I purchased these quite a while ago based on the recommendation of a friend of mine. I ordered off their website (they weren't being sold at Sephora yet), and am I ever glad I listened to her!

The thing is, I don't have very oily skin, if at all, but I'm always up for trying something new (I've used blotting papers in the past, a long time ago).

When I first tried this, I was amazed (and quite frankly, a bit grossed out) to see the amoun t of oil on that sheet! as I previously mentioned, I'm a not an oily skinned girl, more like normal-to-dry.

The other great thing about this product is that it doesn't disturb the makeup, which I've never heard of before (one that 100% doesn't mess your makeup?). Amazing.

I would definitely recommend these blotting papers, to anyone! My bank account doesn't appreciate it, but my skin does (which, to me, is more important).
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Sioux Falls, SD

Oh my goodness!! As someone who suffers from the perfect example of combination skin (You know, cheeks as dry as the Sahara but a nose and chin that resemble an oil spill?) These things are my lifesavers! No matter what kind of powder I use in the morning, my foundation has almost always started to slip by midday. With these little sheets of wonder I can clean up the oil slick of my skin without budging any of my carefully applied makeup and it creates the most flawless base to which I can apply my go to touch up powder. Seriously, there is almost no price I wouldn't pay for these little beauties! Definitely holy grail status!
Denicia G.
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY

I got the blotting sheets in a BoxyCharm and I just tried it for the first time, well it's actually the only blotting paper I ever tried and I actually like it a lot. My skin is weird, if I put nothing on my face it gets extra dry but when I use moisturizer or makeup my skin gets oily especially in my T-zone.

When I used this so much oil was on the sheet that I almost had to use two and it made my skin feel cooler and lighter. I love it and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Donah D.
Donah D.

When I got introduce to this beauty papers last year, I never looked back or find anything else better than this, because this is by far the best I have tried. Not only does it work really well with my oily skin, it also feels luxurious and only contains two ingredients, abaca leaf and gold flakes. When Tatcha released these beauty papers in a purse-friendly perfect tube with a touch up mirror, I purchased it in a heartbeat! It's totally worth it.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

Hands down, these are the best blotting papers I've ever used. I have combo skin, but at the end of the day I get pretty oily in my t zone. I bought these randomly while waiting in line at Sephora and I'm so glad I did. I only had to use one sheet and it removed all the excess oil, actually leaving my face refreshed! That and my makeup didn't budge. Don't let the price deter you. These are completely worth it. I will repurchase, absolutely!
April T.
April T.
Kuujjuarapik , Quebec

Tip: Oil Absorbing paper

Just try it! I use the paper every day.

If you tend to have oily skin that blemishes easily, then try out this new trick: although powder is great and heavily used to mattify and set your makeup, it can also clog pores. So instead of using powder, replace it worth oil absorbing paper, or blotting paper. It mattifies your face just as well and fits into any hang bag!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC

I don't get very oily, at least I didn't think I did until I began using these. I decided to try them out and see just how oily (if any) I was about mid day and boy was it a surprise to see just how much excess oil it soaked up. I was utterly shocked! I was shocked that I was so oily but didn't look it! Great stuff!
Audrey R.
Audrey R.

I have been using these for years. I have tried other paper blotters, but they tend to leave the skin a bit chalky. Tatcha's papers absorb oil without disturbing makeup and you can use both sides. Highly recommend!
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX

I received these in my Boxycharm. Upon first use I was amazed at how much grease these little papers pick up. They left my skin looking matte but not dried out. They are very interesting and totally work!! love!
Jany I.
Jany I.

These are great for when you have a busy day. Just throw them in your bag or have them with you at all times. They are great to blot oil off of your face without running your makeup or removing some.

Join Now