Tatcha Aburatorigami Japanese Beauty Papers Duo uploaded by Allison L.Tatcha Aburatorigami Japanese Beauty Papers Duo uploaded by Kirsten D.Tatcha Aburatorigami Japanese Beauty Papers Duo uploaded by Donah D.See all 4 photos

BY TATCHA

A duo of all-natural leaflets to absorb excess oil without disturbing makeup for petal fresh skin anytime, anywhere. These gold-flaked blotting papers remove excess oil without disturbing makeup, a timeless secret for exquisite skin. For centuries, gold craftsmen used handmade papers to protect the precious metals they hammered into whisper-thin leafing. Geisha discovered the process and transformed the paper into incredibly soft, strong, and absorbent leaflets ideal for removing excess oil from delicate skin. This set contains:- 30 Sheets Aburatorigami- 40 Sheets Evening Aburatorigami It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Sheets are biodegradable. see more...

• This is more towards the brown packag...They won't disturb your makeup... 6 Answers
  • How do they compared to other blottin...Be the first to answer!
  • Holy what is this for???Remove excess oil from your face 5 Answers
Photos (4)
  • "I was shocked after I used one how much oil is absorbed considering I don't have oily skin and didn't even look shiny." in 1 review
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Port orchard , WA
I love Tatcha products and have been using the beauty papers for years. I work long days and usually need to blot midday. These absorb oil and do not disturb my foundation.
Debra B.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
These are great blotting papers; big size and very effective. Added bonus of Tatcha's great packaging. Lost one star because these are super pricey.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
pasadena, MD
I love these! I received these in my birchbox and just reordered them afar I fell in love with these blotting paper!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Oh my goodness!! As someone who suffers from the perfect example of combination skin (You know, cheeks as dry as the Sahara but a nose and chin that resemble an oil spill?) These things are my lifesavers! No matter what kind of powder I use in the morning, my foundation has almost always started to slip by midday. With these little sheets of wonder I can clean up the oil slick of my skin without budging any of my carefully applied makeup and it creates the most flawless base to which I can apply my go to touch up powder. Seriously, there is almost no price I wouldn't pay for these little beauties! Definitely holy grail status!
Tamara D.
Tamara D.
Portsmouth, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 14, 2017, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Tatcha Aburatorigami Japanese Beauty Papers Duo
When you layer powder on powder makeup can become cakey. These little papers help avoid that. Apply to tzone area or anywhere you are oily and pat, then reapply powder as needed or just use alone. They are perfect in any makeup bag and little packet is so cute.
JESSICA T.
JESSICA T.
Palmdale , CA
March 14, 2017, 9 p.m.
Review for: Tatcha Aburatorigami Japanese Beauty Papers Duo
Best bolting papers my mom says she likes them a lot and that she can't get over the fact that they take off so much oil I forgot what brand she would use before she bought these with the other one she would have to use 3 papers to get all her oil
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Mcallen, TX
Feb. 20, 2017, 12:20 p.m.
Review for: Tatcha Aburatorigami Japanese Beauty Papers Duo
I didn't want to like these as much as I do because they are pricey. I have combination skin with a really oily nose and chin. These blotting papers get so much oil and refresh my makeup. I'm a big fan.
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 3, 2017, 12:24 a.m.
Review for: Tatcha Aburatorigami Japanese Beauty Papers Duo
These are great blotting papers! My face tends to get oily throughout the day, especially when I work a long shift and these are perfect to just touch up my face throughout the day! I love these and I would purchase again.
Justina B.
Justina B.
March 10, 2017, 3:32 a.m.
Review for: Tatcha Aburatorigami Japanese Beauty Papers Duo
Love these but honestly the price makes me stay away from the product. I think the Clean & clear oil absorbing wipes are better because they're easily accessible, cheaper and do the same job! Plus, 30 come in a pack which is super convenient.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Riverside, CA
March 6, 2017, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: Tatcha Aburatorigami Japanese Beauty Papers Duo
These things are LIFESAVERS!! I have long days & don't really wanna keep adding more & more powder to my oily spots throughout the day. These oil blotters help remove all the oil spots from my face & make my makeup look fresh all over again!
Sukyee M.
Sukyee M.
Toronto
This is more towards the brown package of oil blotting papers, but do they absorb a lot of oil without disturbing make up? I've been wanting to try these and I'm not sure if I should get them considering I get really oily and would preferably only want to use one sheet rather than two every oil blotting session ://
Maria B.
Maria B.
Simcoe
Holy what is this for???
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do they compared to other blotting sheets