BY TATCHA

A duo of all-natural leaflets to absorb excess oil without disturbing makeup for petal fresh skin anytime, anywhere. These gold-flaked blotting papers remove excess oil without disturbing makeup, a timeless secret for exquisite skin. For centuries, gold craftsmen used handmade papers to protect the precious metals they hammered into whisper-thin leafing. Geisha discovered the process and transformed the paper into incredibly soft, strong, and absorbent leaflets ideal for removing excess oil from delicate skin. This set contains:- 30 Sheets Aburatorigami- 40 Sheets Evening Aburatorigami It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Sheets are biodegradable. see more...

• This is more towards the brown package of oil blotting papers, bu...6 Answers
  • How do they compared to other blotting sheets1 Answers
  • Holy what is this for???5 Answers
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
The whole Tatcha line is fabulous and so luxe now almost 90% percent of my skin care routine is the Tatcha line. I've found a tremendous improvement in my overall SKIN experience. These blotting papers are superb they are my favorite by far. I use the original ones the Aburatorigami sheets. I get 30 in a pack for 12$ but the benefits are so worth the price. Let me break it down 1st each sheet is large enough for the entirety of the face, I find with other blotters I have to use 2 or 3 due to the size and the amount of oil production i have. Also there is something about them that just leaves my skin smoother and airbrushed. They do not remove any product or cause product to bunch up or move either. Since I've been using these I have noticed on some days I don't even have to touch up with powder anymore!!!! Definitely another brand I feel does not get enough hype in the beauty and skincare world🤗😇🤗😇🤗
Andie S.
Rolla, MO
I love these blotting papers! Blotting papers are a definite must have during the summer months when you are needing to dab away extra sweat. They are easy to keep in your baby and easy to use! I have and will repurchase!!
Tanaya P.
This is great at absorbing the facial oil during the day. It's a must have in my purse during summer months. It does not disturb my make up, just make my face not shiny.
Sienna M.
State College, PA
This product is as beautiful as it is useful! The gentle, natural feeling paper pulls away shine and oil without leaving any residue. One of the sheets in this duo has gorgeous gold flecks, and it feels so luxurious to use. Additionally, there are a decent amount of sheets in one pack, however I often tear the sheets in half to make the pack last longer.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
I got these beauty papers in my Bride Box and to be honest, had never used blotting papers before. The first time I used these papers was for an outside wedding and my goodness are they amazing! They not only kept my face from looking oily, but the shimmer kept my face looking well put together the entire time. Unfortunately, they are on the spendy side which holds me back from purchasing them again.
Tamara D.
Portsmouth, OH
When you layer powder on powder makeup can become cakey. These little papers help avoid that. Apply to tzone area or anywhere you are oily and pat, then reapply powder as needed or just use alone. They are perfect in any makeup bag and little packet is so cute.
JESSICA T.
Littlerock, CA
Best bolting papers my mom says she likes them a lot and that she can't get over the fact that they take off so much oil I forgot what brand she would use before she bought these with the other one she would have to use 3 papers to get all her oil
Rebecca W.
McAllen, TX
I didn't want to like these as much as I do because they are pricey. I have combination skin with a really oily nose and chin. These blotting papers get so much oil and refresh my makeup. I'm a big fan.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
These are great blotting papers! My face tends to get oily throughout the day, especially when I work a long shift and these are perfect to just touch up my face throughout the day! I love these and I would purchase again.
Justina B.
Love these but honestly the price makes me stay away from the product. I think the Clean & clear oil absorbing wipes are better because they're easily accessible, cheaper and do the same job! Plus, 30 come in a pack which is super convenient.
Sukyee M.
Toronto
This is more towards the brown package of oil blotting papers, but do they absorb a lot of oil without disturbing make up? I've been wanting to try these and I'm not sure if I should get them considering I get really oily and would preferably only want to use one sheet rather than two every oil blotting session ://
Maria B.
London, ON
Holy what is this for???
Sabrina E.
How do they compared to other blotting sheets