Add a Photo

By TATCHA
#207 in Finishing & Translucent Powders
A duo of all-natural leaflets to absorb excess oil without disturbing makeup for petal fresh skin anytime, anywhere. These gold-flaked blotting papers remove excess oil without disturbing makeup, a timeless secret for exquisite skin. For centuries, gold craftsmen used handmade papers to protect the precious metals they hammered into whisper-thin leafing. Geisha discovered the process and transformed the paper into incredibly soft, strong, and absorbent leaflets ideal for removing excess oil from delicate skin. This set contains:- 30 Sheets Aburatorigami- 40 Sheets Evening Aburatorigami It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Sheets are biodegradable.
Photos (4)
Denicia G.
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY

I got the blotting sheets in a BoxyCharm and I just tried it for the first time, well it's actually the only blotting paper I ever tried and I actually like it a lot. My skin is weird, if I put nothing on my face it gets extra dry but when I use moisturizer or makeup my skin gets oily especially in my T-zone.

When I used this so much oil was on the sheet that I almost had to use two and it made my skin feel cooler and lighter. I love it and would definitely recommend it to anyone.
Donah D.
Donah D.

When I got introduce to this beauty papers last year, I never looked back or find anything else better than this, because this is by far the best I have tried. Not only does it work really well with my oily skin, it also feels luxurious and only contains two ingredients, abaca leaf and gold flakes. When Tatcha released these beauty papers in a purse-friendly perfect tube with a touch up mirror, I purchased it in a heartbeat! It's totally worth it.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC

I don't get very oily, at least I didn't think I did until I began using these. I decided to try them out and see just how oily (if any) I was about mid day and boy was it a surprise to see just how much excess oil it soaked up. I was utterly shocked! I was shocked that I was so oily but didn't look it! Great stuff!
Tamara D.
Tamara D.
Portsmouth, OH

When you layer powder on powder makeup can become cakey. These little papers help avoid that. Apply to tzone area or anywhere you are oily and pat, then reapply powder as needed or just use alone. They are perfect in any makeup bag and little packet is so cute.
JESSICA T.
JESSICA T.
Palmdale , CA

Best bolting papers my mom says she likes them a lot and that she can't get over the fact that they take off so much oil I forgot what brand she would use before she bought these with the other one she would have to use 3 papers to get all her oil
Justina B.
Justina B.

Love these but honestly the price makes me stay away from the product. I think the Clean & clear oil absorbing wipes are better because they're easily accessible, cheaper and do the same job! Plus, 30 come in a pack which is super convenient.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Riverside, CA

These things are LIFESAVERS!! I have long days & don't really wanna keep adding more & more powder to my oily spots throughout the day. These oil blotters help remove all the oil spots from my face & make my makeup look fresh all over again!
Marianne V.
Marianne V.
Naperville , IL

These are great blotting papers! My face tends to get oily throughout the day, especially when I work a long shift and these are perfect to just touch up my face throughout the day! I love these and I would purchase again.
Audrey R.
Audrey R.

I have been using these for years. I have tried other paper blotters, but they tend to leave the skin a bit chalky. Tatcha's papers absorb oil without disturbing makeup and you can use both sides. Highly recommend!
Amy Y.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls , TX

I received these in my Boxycharm. Upon first use I was amazed at how much grease these little papers pick up. They left my skin looking matte but not dried out. They are very interesting and totally work!! love!
Sukyee M.
Sukyee M.
Toronto

This is more towards the brown package of oil blotting papers, but do they absorb a lot of oil without disturbing make up? I've been wanting to try these and I'm not sure if I should get them considering I get really oily and would preferably only want to use one sheet rather than two every oil blotting session ://
Maria B.
Maria B.
Simcoe

Holy what is this for???
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.

How do they compared to other blotting sheets