Personal CareHair RemovalTatBrows

by TatBrows

# NATURAL LOOKING DEFINED BROWS - This tattoo eyebrow pen creates very natural looking and defined brows that beautifully frame your face to compliment all makeup looks. # JUST LIKE YOUR REAL BROWS & EASY TO USE - The tiny fork likes the brush. Angle fork tip across brows and draw hair-like strokes from anchor to tail. Repeat as desired for added intensity. It draws your eyebrows resembling 3D natural real hair . # WATERPROOF & EASY TO WIPE -The liquid is waterproof and easy to rub off. Do not rub your eyebrow too hard. # When NOT in use, Keep the cap TIGHT and store it HORIZONTALLY to PREVENT DRY! Due to the characteristic of the tip, when in use, upside down and let the tip receive liquid. If it dries, please clean the tip by tissue and shake it gently before using. #100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We're TATBROWS, the AUTHENTIC SELLER, offer a worry-free LIFETIME warranty and friendly customer service. You will be able to use the eyebrow pen several times to determine if they are right for you. If you are not completely happy with the product, you can either receive a full refund or a replacement product easily.

# NATURAL LOOKING DEFINED BROWS - This tattoo eyebrow pen creates very natural looking and defined brows that beautifully frame your face to compliment all makeup looks.; # JUST LIKE YOUR REAL BROWS & EASY TO USE - The tiny fork likes the brush. Angle fork tip across brows and draw hair-like strokes from anchor to tail. Repeat as desired for added intensity. It draws your eyebrows resembling 3D natural real hair; # WATERPROOF & EASY TO WIPE -The liquid is waterproof and easy to rub off. Do not rub your eyebrow too hard.; # When NOT in use, Keep the cap TIGHT and store it HORIZONTALLY to PREVENT DRY! Due to the characteristic of the tip, when in use, upside down and let the tip receive liquid. If it dries, please clean the tip by tissue and shake it gently before using.; #100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We're TATBROWS, the AUTHENTIC SELLER, offer a worry-free LIFETIME warranty and friendly customer service. You will be able to use the eyebrow pen several times to determine if they are right for you. If you are not completely happy with the product, you can either receive a full refund or a replacement product easily.

Does this product work like the ads claim?
Start your review of TatBrows - Eyebrow Tattoo Pen, Microblading Eyebrow Tattoo Pencil with a Micro-Fork Tip Applicator Creates Natural Looking Brows Effortlessly and Stays on All Day!
Madeline B.
Roscoe, PA
TatBrows - Eyebrow Tattoo Pen, Microblading Eyebrow Tattoo Pencil with a Micro-Fork Tip Applicator Creates Natural Looking Brows Effortlessly and Stays on All Day uploaded by Madeline B.
So easy to use! I love this product because the color is perfect. It’s a tad expensive, $28 is a lot to me. It doesn’t dry out which is amazing! It’s so easy to use! Blends out very nicely! It’s pigmented but not extremely which is perfect.
elene S.
New Castle, DE
TatBrows - Eyebrow Tattoo Pen, Microblading Eyebrow Tattoo Pencil with a Micro-Fork Tip Applicator Creates Natural Looking Brows Effortlessly and Stays on All Day uploaded by elene S.
When I first received gifts from @tatbrow, I really wasn’t expecting that I would fall in love with these products. They are super easy to use. Especially micro blading brow pen, which looks very natural and strikes are very hair like. I really recommend this product to everyone who loves full and natural brows.
Jessica  C.
Brooklyn, NY
TatBrows - Eyebrow Tattoo Pen, Microblading Eyebrow Tattoo Pencil with a Micro-Fork Tip Applicator Creates Natural Looking Brows Effortlessly and Stays on All Day uploaded by Jessica  C.
Not for me because I have thin and hardly any eyebrows. Just trying to give my input to help anyone with the same problems. It smudges not waterproof.
Lisa S.
Anthony, FL
TatBrows - Eyebrow Tattoo Pen, Microblading Eyebrow Tattoo Pencil with a Micro-Fork Tip Applicator Creates Natural Looking Brows Effortlessly and Stays on All Day uploaded by Lisa S.
I just received mine in the mail, so upon first glance, it looks pretty nice and packaging is very quality. You need a steady hand and a little creative ways. It's simply a mini marker with sheered ends that give it the wispy look. It is easy to apply and you can wipe it off if you make a mistake before it dries. Be sure to put it on clean skin, our anything under it will not make it adhere. Just brush up ward like your brow and fill in areas that are empty or without hair. It's pretty natural and sheet, so you won't get a heavy look. I love it to do my brows and it lasts all day and I know it will stay on.
Drusilla S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Crappiest thing ever. I bought dark brown, and it comes out DARK GREEN. I've shaken it different ways, I've stored it different ways, it's freaking green. And it did not go over my foundation at all. Without foundation, it went on even then barely 🙄 but with foundation, it just clogged up and couldn't ink. Definitely do not recommend.
Meredith T.
Port Washington
This a great product for natural looking brows. The grooved tip is perfect for drawing individual hairs. It really does stay on all day. The only problem I have is that you can’t draw back over a line or it pulls up what you already drew. Still repurchased several times and use it daily.
Giana O.
Omg I love this eyebrow pen!!! I have been looking for one that is easy to use and gives my eyebrows a natural look while filling some spots. This one is it!! I bought it online to try it out and I am definitely making this a must on my makeup bag.
Juli R.
Columbus, OH
I fell for this product based on one of those super persuasive IG ads. No regrets! This is a much more controlled, natural looking application than the traditional brow pencil, powders, and tubes of gel. I've tried them all. The important thing to mention, though, is their awesome customer service. I bought 2 in a color that I thought would be perfect, but the color looked almost reddish. Not only did they send me 2 new pens in a different color, they gave me a partial refund on my purchase! How's that for fabulous customer care?!? Totally didn't expect that. I'll definitely buy again.
Marianna C.
Macomb
I don’t have this brand. mine is from ali express. but it works fine. feels weird at first because it’s a marker but it does work!
Quinn P.
Coventry, RI
I hate to say but this was a big let down. Looked simple enough to apply and all the reviews seemed positive, welp...for me it was not good. The product doesn't apply well over a moisturized face. Also the applicator didn't seem to have enough product on it to achieve the look. If you pressed too hard it just came out as a thick line not the delicate lines you were trying to achieve.