Tata Harper Water-Lock Moisturizer

A lightweight, silicone-free refillable moisturizer with natural peptides and hyaluronic acid for skin-smoothing, balanced hydration. Skin Type: Combination and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness, and Uneven Skin ToneFormulation: Lightweight LotionHighlighted Ingredients:- Pomegranate Enyzmes: Absorb moisture to provide sustained hydration that can be locked into the skin- Orange Blossom Peptides: Support the skin's natural barrier to aid with water retention and hydration- Macro Hyaluronic Acid: Absorbs moisture and provides a conditioning effect for a soft, hydrated, healthy-looking glow.

Is there any scent in this to potentially irritate skin?
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Is this worth the hype? I’ve seen a lot of influencers use this but kind of $$.
Start your review of Tata Harper Water-Lock Moisturizer!
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Tata Harper Water-Lock Moisturizer uploaded by Darya G.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is WOW cream!!! I'm really love it too much! So delicate, soft and really moisturizing. Absorbers quickly. Skin looks very healthy and glowy after using. I like to use it after some home peels or masks with AHA . Cause this cream has some calm effect as for me. Smells neutral, like it! So strongly recommend to everyone and going to buy a full size product👍
Tatyana L.
Shakopee, MN
Tata Harper Water-Lock Moisturizer uploaded by Tatyana L.
I use this moisturizer as a last step in my night routine. I really like the way it melts into my skin and is not sticky. I also like the pump and the refillable pod. Leaves my skin very soft and hydrated.
Katie L.
Champaign, IL
Tata Harper Water-Lock Moisturizer uploaded by Katie L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a sample packet of this moisturizer from Sephora as part of a Clean Beauty offer and decided to give it a shot last night. The product felt really luxurious to apply, going from creamy to watery as it went into my skin. It soaked in nicely, leaving my skin feeling soft and moisturized without that heavy feeling moisturizers sometimes have. The scent is a mix of floral and citrus. My only wish is that it would have been more citrus-y and less floral, but that's just a personal preference. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Saybah J.
Manchester, PA
Tata Harper Water-Lock Moisturizer uploaded by Saybah J.
Purchased at: Sephora
A great moisturizer to have for dry skin. I love it!When i use it my skin feels and looks hydrated all day! You get a lot in the can too. Definitely worth ever penney. Locks in moisture..I went everywhere looking for this product.I use this after i am done putting everything on my face . This product adds to the hydration process and seals the moisture in to your skin.
Marissa I.
Abingdon, MD
Tata Harper Water-Lock Moisturizer uploaded by Marissa I.
Tata Harper Water-Lock Moisturizer uploaded by Marissa I.
Purchased at: Sephora
This may be the BEST facial moisturizer I have ever used. The scent is subtle, but refreshing/clean. I like that this isn’t heavy in fragrance because the more fragrance added the more likely I am to break out. The pump is really cool and helps so that you don’t use too much product or waste any. The packaging is pretty and the container is easy to store. This moisturizer is pretty pricey and was missing a little bit of product when I opened it (that’s why I gave it 4 stars). I feel like for the price the container should have been filled to the top. I’m hoping it will last me a while. Tata Harper Water-Lock Moisturizer
Bethany R.
Columbus, OH
Tata Harper Water-Lock Moisturizer uploaded by Bethany R.
This is the most hydrating moisturizer I’ve ever used. Keeps my skin glowing for over 8 hours. Also wears well under NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer. I’ve used this day and night and it’s honestly great as day lotion or night cream. I’m going to use this sample as long as possible before I purchase. It’s pricey, but worth it.
Swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
Tata Harper Water-Lock Moisturizer uploaded by Swathi A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this floral smelling moisturizer , got it as sample as part of rewards bazaar in Sephora . Highly hydrating and a great base . It’s gentle too. Super pricey [email protected] get it only on sale . Highly recommend
Jaime F.
Texas
1,278 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
While this product did moisturize my dry skin, there’s simply nothing impressive in the ingredient list to justify the cost. It also has a citrusy scent, which can be irritating to delicate skin over time .
Mon P.
Tata Harper Water-Lock Moisturizer uploaded by Mon P.
WATER-LOCK MOISTURIZER A lightweight, silicone-free moisturizer with unique water-locking technology to give your skin balanced hydration. It primes and smoothes skin with natural peptides and hyaluronic acid. Key Benefits:
💧Pomegranate Spheres absorb moisture and lock in sustained hydration.
💧Orange Blossom Peptides support skin’s natural barrier and aid with water retention and hydration.
💧Macro Hyaluronic Acid absorbs moisture and provides a soft, hydrated, healthy-looking appearance.
💧Sugar Carbohydrate Complex binds water to improve hydration and supports skin’s barrier. My Thoughts:
🌱My first time trying this brand and I was very impressed! I have combination, acne-prone skin and it did not irritate it. The texture is luxurious and applies evenly giving my skin a silky feel, even though it’s silicone-free. I absolutely love the scent, which smells like fresh cut flowers with a hint of citrus...SO relaxing! It acts as both a primer AND moisturizer, so no need for multiple products! When applied under makeup I found it to be smoothing and did not pill.
It’s packaged within an airless pump jar, so you don’t have to worry about scooping it out. You massage 1 to 2 pumps onto the face and neck, both AM & PM.
🌱I appreciate the sustainable refill system that has a unique refillable pod to reduce overall waste. When you run out, you can simply get the refill pod that provides 30 days of use, allowing you to save 11 jars from going into the landfill each year!!! This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging. 🌱It’s safe to say I’ve quickly become a fan and can’t wait to see how it benefits my skin with continued use. *This product was gifted to me by Tata Harper.
💧Pomegranate Spheres absorb moisture and lock in sustained hydration.
Emily B.
Tata Harper Water-Lock Moisturizer uploaded by Emily B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This feels so elegant and smooth on the skin. I massaged it onto my face and neck and use it for both AM & PM! I only have a sample size of it right now but would definitely consider buying the actual product!