Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint

High-Performance Botanical Ingredients
A sweet pink with a soft finish. This smooth, easily buildable tint can be used as a sheer lipstick or blush and delivers the perfect pop of natural color to lips and cheeks while moisturizing and helping to minimize the look of fine lines, giving skin the irresistible flush and voluminous look of youth.

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit extract, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Cera Alba/Beeswax*, Mica, Olus/Vegetable Oil*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed wax, Titanium Dioxide, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) seed oil*, Palmitoyl Isoleucine, Euterpe oleracea (Acai) fruit oil*, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil*, Lavandula stoechas (Spanish Lavender) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Arnica montana (Arnica) Extract*, Borago officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract*, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Jojoba Esters, Tocopherol, Carmine, Octyldodecanol, Natural and Organic flavors, Iron Oxide (C.I. 77891, C.I. 77492, C.I. 77491), Alumina, Silica, Trihydroxystearin *Ingredients from Organic farming.

How good is this product for the price?
How long does this product last from application? Interested in the wear time/pigment payoff.
Does does Product work better for the lips or the cheeks?
Start your review of Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint!
Product Highlights
“Cheek tint in my beauty arsenal. I don't really notice the plumping because both my lips and cheeks are rather plush for lack of a better word. My lips were peeling and sore, and I put it on them thinking what the heck. All the flaking was gone after about three applications. I bought sweet pink and it is a beautiful color. I highly recommend.” in reviews
new york, NY
I adore this product. I use both the Very Naughty (sheer red) and Very Popular (nude-pink) colors. I love these multi-use products because they are so easy to use. You can't mess it up. It is super spreadable too, so there is no tugging when applying to your cheeks. The color is buildable and really gorgeous. I also love that it is all natural and good for your skin. The only downside is that as a lip color, it isn't long lasting. One star off because it requires frequent reapplication. It lasts longer as a cheek tint though and leaves you with an awesome dewy glow. I have repurchased several times and it continues to be a staple in my make-up bag.
Los Angeles, CA
I love that this product is natural.  It has a nice smell.  It adds a lovely subtle color to the cheeks.  Unfortunately it doesn't stay on all day, so I have to reapply periodically, which isn't really my thing.  I've used other brands that stay on much longer that may not be as natural/organic but I'm ok with that if it cuts down on my upkeep time.  I also don't like it on my lips.  It dries them out & doesn't look at subtle as it does on the cheeks.  I might purchase more colors just because I do like the subtle glow it gives my cheeks, but I may also find another brand I like more.  We shall see.
new york, NY
I love. It's the very naughty and. Dry popular dolors. The naughty is more of a natural glowy red and the very popular is a little more subdued with pink tones. Both look phenomenal on both lips and cheeks and feel amazing on the skin. I do wish these were longer lasting though - if using as a lip color, you will have to reapply a lot. Other than that, it's the perfect product. Love the heavy, pretty little pot it comes in too.
As always, the "clean green beauty" that Tata Harper preaches feels amazing on your skin. However, I can't justify the price. It's a good product but I didn't notice any volumizing effect, and the tint was different than expected. Would buy again, at a lower price.
Pittsburgh, PA
tried this product since allana davison recommended it and oh my this is awesome. I have been recently trying the more natural dewy look with cream products and this for in nicely with my collection. it's super blendable and actually can be used on the cheeks and lips for a monochromatic look. there are probably less expensive items like this out on the market but it's a nice little splurge item if you ask me
This was my first ever Tata Harper product. I was in NYC and loved the packaging and couldn't resist. It is expensive, but it's also a multipurpose product. I love this especially in the summer when I try to use as little powder products as possible.
Murfreesboro , TN
I bought this to use as both a lip and cheek tint. It goes on well and the color is pretty and natural, but it just doesn’t last all day. The cap also kept coming off in my makeup bag, causing a mess. I would not repurchase.
Wilmington, DE
Not only do I love the color that this gives to cheeks and lips but I love that it can plump up your skin too! Go from dead girl to glam girl in seconds! This has been a lifesaver for me since I like to sleep in a little too much which leaves me with minimal time for makeup and hair some mornings.
I tried tata harper's lip and cheek tint and I was really disappointed in this product. I didn't feel like this applied evenly and after I applied it I felt liek a 5 year old putting on make up. For the price point, I feel like that are a lot of great alternatives out there. However, if you are into all natural ingredients, tata harper is a great brand to try out. I will just stick to their skincare from now on.
Springfield, MA
1,810 reviews
Ask a question to the Influenster community...