Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint

High-Performance Botanical Ingredients
A sweet pink with a soft finish. This smooth, easily buildable tint can be used as a sheer lipstick or blush and delivers the perfect pop of natural color to lips and cheeks while moisturizing and helping to minimize the look of fine lines, giving skin the irresistible flush and voluminous look of youth.

Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit extract, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Cera Alba/Beeswax*, Mica, Olus/Vegetable Oil*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed wax, Titanium Dioxide, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) seed oil*, Palmitoyl Isoleucine, Euterpe oleracea (Acai) fruit oil*, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil*, Lavandula stoechas (Spanish Lavender) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Arnica montana (Arnica) Extract*, Borago officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract*, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Jojoba Esters, Tocopherol, Carmine, Octyldodecanol, Natural and Organic flavors, Iron Oxide (C.I. 77891, C.I. 77492, C.I. 77491), Alumina, Silica, Trihydroxystearin *Ingredients from Organic farming.

How good is this product for the price?
How long does this product last from application? Interested in the wear time/pigment payoff.
Does does Product work better for the lips or the cheeks?
Start your review of Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint!
Product Highlights
“Cheek tint in my beauty arsenal. I don't really notice the plumping because both my lips and cheeks are rather plush for lack of a better word. My lips were peeling and sore, and I put it on them thinking what the heck. All the flaking was gone after about three applications. I bought sweet pink and it is a beautiful color. I highly recommend.” in reviews
This is really pretty and natural looking. I really like the smell and the consistency of it. Also great for being all natural. The only criticism I have is that while it is a good product, I think it’s on the pricy side for what it delivers.
Kirkland
Love love love love is all I can say. I got this free with purchase of $200 or more on Tata’s website. All I can say is that it makes your skin so glowy but it needs to be reapplies through the day.
Brandon, VT
My favorite colors are Very Flashy (think a rose gold highlighter) and Very Sweet (think a peachy neutral color). I use very flashy as my highlight when doing my makeup and very sweet on my lips.
chicago
One of my favorite products! It smells amazing like green food but in a good way. It’s the perfect subtle rose color and looks so natural. 10/10 will be buying again!!
I have this product in every color. I use it on my eyes, lips and cheeks. While this product is expensive, I have not yet used one up with daily use. I use my fingers to apply this, and it’s always an easy and pretty finish!
Toms River, NJ
1,305 reviews
Tata Harper Volumizing Lip & Cheek Tint in the shade Very Naughty is just amazing. The formula just melts into your lips / cheeks leaving behind longlasting color that just can't be beat. I purchased mine in Sephoria.com which has free shipping on orders over $50 or if you are a Rouge member. I definitely recommend this product if you haven't already tried it.
Grand Prairie, TX
I had never tried cream blushes until I bought this bad boy! It’s amazing in every sense. It gives a healthy glow to the cheeks and lips and makes you look incredible under any light!!
Brooklyn , NY
Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint uploaded by L J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was amazed by how pigmented this product is being a natural, clean and organic product. My shade is Very Charming, which is perfect for my light skin. It’s a beautiful rose-y link color that’s brightens up my face. It’s emollient but stays put all day on my cheeks, and moisturizes my lips. A very small amour goes a long way so despite the very hefty price tag, it’s definitely worse it. Now I want other shades too.
Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint uploaded by JJ L.
Purchased at: Sephora
TLDR: I love it! As popular is described as a pretty warm rose shade. My naked eyes see this as a rose/coral-ish tone on my fairly light but yellow toned skin. Comparison with similar products: RMS has similar concept Lip2Cheek thingies that have .02oz more for $3 dollars less. Both are clean brands. I was pretty torn between getting Tata Harper’s Very Popular versus RMS’ Lip2Cheek in shade Illusive as they are both pretty close to my natural lip color. I will say that Tata Harper’s product seems to be a little creamier/oilier and you don’t have to rub too hard to get the product out. PS, if you like a nice red color, check out this product in shade Very Naughty!
Raleigh, NC
Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint uploaded by Nicole B.
Tata Harper Volumizing Lip and Cheek Tint uploaded by Nicole B.
Love how green this brand is! I love the smell of this A LOT! Every single time i use it and open it i can’t help but sniff it! Its soo natural and smells like a clean garden or something. Im using the VERY POPULAR shade. A little goes a long way! I use my fingers or a brush depends on how much coverage i want. Feels amazing on my face!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...