Tata Harper Very Highlighting uploaded by Cherise1676 ..

BY TATA HARPER

A creamy luminizer that brightens and highlights skin for a youthful-looking, subtle glow. This pearlescent luminizer delivers brightening and highlighting effects for an overall dewy, healthy-looking radiance. Its 100 percent natural, creamy formula goes on sheer, catching and reflecting light to brighten the look of the areas that the sun would naturally illuminate for a subtle, lit-from-within glow. It creates a more natural, settled finish while hydrating to plump and diminish the look of fine lines. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Tata's tip: be sure skin is freshly exfoliated to ensure the best and smoothest application. For drier skin types, be sure to moisturize before applying for best results.

Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Tata Harper Very Illuminating Cheek Tint more...
10/10 would highly recommend !!
I apply this with the small green beauty blender, honestly it's the only thing they're good for lmao. The size of them is perfect for the size of the jar and also the perfect size for application on my facial structure.
This gives the perfect NATURAL highlight, no chunky glitter, nor the WAY over done Instagram highlight that honestly doesn't flatter anyone in real life in my opinion, lol.
On my skin using the Skindinavia setting spray this highlight lasts right at 6/8 hours even through sweating throughout my work day. Also I DO NOT use any type of powder product over this product once applied.
You can easily layer this up or sheer it out to what you most prefer.
On my skin this product is perfect! I'm in the shade 120 in the Makeup Forever range for anyone's reference.
Honestly I find myself using this over my Tom Ford or Charlotte Tilbury highlights, if you've thought about giving this product a try, I would highly recommend you do!
(This product has no smell)
Pro: Perfect size for travel or to carry in your purse. You don't have to worry about powder busting or breaking while on the go.
Maral B.
Vancouver
Review for: Tata Harper Very Illuminating Cheek Tint more...
Wanted to love this but wasn't anything special. Ended up returning and purchased Glossier's haloscope instead as I'm looking for a dewy, natural highlight
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
How illuminating is this?
I just purchased on Cyber Monday from Birchbox...anyone tried this? Experience? Mine has yet to come & would like feedback/suggestions! Thanks💁🏼💋
Griseda H.
is this one cremy? What's the price of this?