BY TATA HARPER

Danny T.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This skin care is just so great!!! I love it so much! It highly met my expectations and I got it online on the website!!! The packaging was amazing and super pretty!!! I would definitely buy this again and I recommend this too!!! It's just so amazing! I love it
Katie H.
Appleton, WI
So expensive for the amount of product that you get but it seems to work well. Really gentle on my sensitive skin, it did not irritate it at all. Would not purchase on my own, but will usually pick up a sample in Sephora if I am there.
Wenjie Y.
Eastvale
Love love this brand! I have the clarifying mask. It's natural and gentle yet very effective. The only down side is it doesn't come with a brush. The texture is a bit thick. I recommend to get a brush to scoop out the mask without contaminating it
Chelsea M.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want it ALL! Her products are great because they're paraben and sulfate free. I use her masks when I have an important event coming up or on a day I really want to treat my skin.
Farrari H.
Good range of products however i do feel that there are better quality products out there especially forthe lroce of these.