BY TATA HARPER

Description:

• Lightweight hydrating facial oil serum that delivers balanced, radiant looking skin.
  • Hydrates dull, lackluster skin for a brighter, more radiant appearance.
  • Biocompatible nutrients restore balance to chapped, irritated skin.

• What exactly does this product do? I think I saw a post s...2 Answers
Eva K.
I am obsessed with this face oil. I am new to the world of face oils, and think this is a great "beginner's" oil. I apply it as the last step of my skincare regimen on my cheeks, forehead, neck and chest. It leaves my glowing. Plus it smells amazing - clean, fresh and natural. My fiancee even started using it after noticing the difference in my skin. I always thought oils would cause me to break out, but I haven't has a single pimple since I started using this about a year ago. The packaging is also brilliant - it comes in a "pen" with a roller ball at the end that dispenses the perfect amount. It makes application fool proof. LOVE!
Eva K.
This stuff is simply amazing. It smells divine - totally relaxing at night or energizing in the morning (somehow it knows!) it keeps me hydrated, glowy and breakout free. Plus it's 100% natural, which I love. The perfect face oil. I use it during the day when I am working from home and don't need to put on sunscreen, or at night as a last step over my moisturizer. My skin has never looked more radiant. A staple in my skincare routine. Plus, the rollerball application deposits the perfect amount and leaves you mess free (genius).
Ashley H.
Washington, DC
Great oil! Not greasy. Perfect if your prone to breakouts as it will not clog pores. I started using this product after I got a facial peel and it has quickly become one of my favorite oils. Tata Harper Retinoic Nutrient Face Oil
Olivia K.
Like my little roller magic wand, love this stuff. Gentle on the skin and so amazing for my dry skin; purchased from Sephora for a great price point, you will not be disappointed. I only wish all their products had this much product for the price!
Christine C.
Minneapolis , MN
This is a beautiful, light-weight oil to add to your skincare routine. I was unsure about the roller ball applicator, but it actually makes it very easy to use; just enough product comes out. I roll around the perimeter of my face and massage inward. Unlike every other Tata Harper product I've tried, I don't love the smell of this, but it isn't terrible and it dissipates pretty quickly. The only cons are that (like all TH products), it's expensive. The size is pretty small, but that makes it more convenient to travel with and you don't use very much at once.
Amber H.
West Hollywood, CA
I am obsessed with this line ! God this is the best product ! I love that the ingredients are clean and organic ! This would be my favorite thing I have tried but I need to try them all .
Jacquelyn Z.
First of all your product description is wrong. It's not a cream, it's a roller ball application. It has the vitamins and floral oils. Yes it met my expectations brilliantly. Very effective, makes my skin glow and dewy and so fresh. When people pass by they love the scent as well. I've definitely made it a staple in my carry on bag and home.
Tript J.
Vancouver, BC
this is AMAZING! I received this as a christmas present, and i am obsessed! even after a couple of weeks of using it I can see difference in my skin. All the vitamins in this product does amazing things for your skin.  highly recommend this product, but note it is a bit pricey.
Madison R.
Charlottesville, VA
What exactly does this product do? I think I saw a post someone said it was for blemishes? IS that what it is used for?