BY TATA HARPER

High-Performance Botanical Ingredients

Formerly known as Replenishing Nutrient Complex. This concentrated face oil infuses the skin with essential vitamins, amino acids, minerals, and antioxidants to transform dry, chapped irritated patches into balanced, radiant looking skin. Hydrates dull, lackluster skin for a brighter, more radiant appearance. Biocompatible nutrients restore balance to chapped, irritated skin.

100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
75% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Natural Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard.

Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Borago officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Arnica montana (Arnica) Extract*, Tilia europaea (Linden) Leaf & Flower Extract*, Aroma**, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Ingredients from Organic farming **Clinical grade essential oils blend.

Desiree F.
Augusta
I adore the scent of this!! I swear I would buy it just for the medicinal scent alone but it actually improved the texture and appearance of my skin. It's very hydrating and sinks right in. My skin drinks this stuff up and looks glowing the next day when I apply this at night.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I just love the Tata Harper Retinoic Nutrient Face Oil..I have been using it for about 8mths when I changed over my facial routine to the Tata Harper Products. I apply it nightly to my face and neck after washing and toning. I wake up every morning with my face so soft and smooth. I know that the products are a little more money but they even out in the end with all the month I am saving in other lotions. .creams. .conceler. I highly recommend you check into these products. You are worth it.!!!
Chante F.
Usually face oils make me break out, however this one did not. It hydrated my skin without the greasy affects...which I like. I love her ingredients and what she stands for with her products. The only downside is the high price.
Heidi L.
Dalton
Love love the smell first of all! It’s really been a joy applying this at night! So soothing and calming. Can’t say I see results yet. It’s really expensive so not sure if I’ll rebuy
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
This is such a great product! I️t is very gentle and soothing for the skin. As soon as I️ use I️t I feel like it’s working. I️ have oily/acne prone skin and this works perfectly with I️t! A brand I trust and would recommend this to anyone!
kayla f.
Fishers, IN
Oh this stuff is good! This whole brand is good! The price might scare you but if you have very finicky and sensitive skin this brand is the brand for you! This face oil left my face even toned and cleared up some of my acne.
Eva K.
New york, NY
I adore this product. I always get the smaller size that comes with the roller ball dispenser so I can swipe it across my cheeks, forehead, cuticles, even bug bites! This lightweight face oil not only hydrates skin but also delivers a mega dose of goodies that balance, soothe and brighten. Layered over a moisturizer, it eliminates dullness for a seriously radiant complexion. It also smells amazing and is 100% natural. It’s a miracle worker. Plus, the tidy packaging eliminates any chance of spillage. (As the clumsiest person I know, if it’s possible to spill something, I will inevitably spill it.) A must-have for every skincare arsenal.

Bottom line- This stuff is simply amazing. It smells divine - totally relaxing at night or energizing in the morning (somehow it knows!) it keeps me hydrated, glowy and breakout free. Plus it's 100% natural, which I love. The perfect face oil.
Malana T.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is amazing, it makes my skin glow and soft. I tried this awhile back with Sephora sample. It is a bit pricey, but it did everything it says. I put on before bed and woke up with hydrated firm skin.
Rebecca B.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I love how it smells, how it looks, everything. Absorbs so quickly into my skin, and great if I'm trying to go out the door in a hurry. Personally, the price is a little steep but I don't mind because of how great it is. I would 10000000% recommend this product.
Crystal A.
Face oil? I am an old school person so when. I received this trial size version I wasn't exactly sure how to apply or even why I would apply oil to my face therefore I've never used it but plan on researching more and giving it a try.
Leah A.
In your skincare routine when should this be applied? After moisturizer?
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Where can this be purchased from?
jada A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Does this product actually work and where can I buy it because I'm very curious.
Vaishali J.
Sounds great..would love to try this ..
Doris W.
I would love to try this product! It sounds like an amazing face oil .