Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask Mini 0.25 oz

Manufacturer: This mask delivers an radiant glow and helps minimize the appearance of pores while smoothing the appearance of skin. Eleven natural, non-toxic, and high-performance ingredients work together for a radiant complexion.

Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask; Facial Mask; Mini; 0.25 oz/7.5ml

Hello I have recently purchased this mask and wanted to know if peeling after using it was part of the resurfacing process or is this mask reacting on my face.Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask Mini 0.25 oz ?
Start your review of Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask Mini 0.25 oz!
Abbie S.
Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask Mini 0.25 oz uploaded by Abbie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love it. I started noticing the difference in my skin within a few times of using it. It really improved the skin appearance making it clear and glowing. It instantly helped to reduce redness leaving my skin soft and clear throughout the day. The color and the aroma are just wonderful.
Vaniece K.
Staten Island, NY
I have been using this and I love it. I will say after using you should make sure you moisturize very well. But it makes my skin feel so soft after washing off. I highly recommend this product and brand.
Kathryn B.
Chevy Chase, MD
Great product. Good for travel. A little goes a long way. But honestly worth buying the larger size since you’ll likely keep using it.
Nicole W.
Ozark, MO
This mask feels and smells amazing. It doesn't make your skin feel tight and it leaves your skin feeling smooth. It is a great addition to your nightly routine a few times a week. Not to mention, it smells Great! Its definitely worth the price.
Maria I.
Livermore, CA
Tata Harper resurfacing mask is gentle, light weight and the enzymes are working into your face, neck and décolleté area. By exfoliate gently without harming your skin with natural and organic ingredients that is safe for you to use on your skincare routine. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask (it smell like your at a spa)
Molly M.
Boston, MA
One of the best masks I've ever used. It is absolutely worth the price. It is a mask that I can use and will literally notice a difference afterwards. It helps even out dryness and oiliness in my skin, it literally plumps my skin, and it events unevenness. Love it
Ameerah H.
This os one of my favourite masks, I saw a difference with the very first use. It gives you this slight tingly feel and when you wash it off, you have a lovely soft glow and feel renewed. It's very effective but very pricey. My only negative is that it's good for only 2 months once you open the jar.
Pat G.
Canton, MA
This product of Tatas is amazing but ALL her products are amazing. Actually got hooked on he products up in Vermont where her farm is located and where all her goodness happens. It’s pricey but with every penny I promise you.
Tritia L.
Love this masks! After washing it off my skin feels very soft! And doesn’t irritate my dry skin. But its a little on the pricer side for the quantity.
Sunny A.
First let me start by saying I’m a tata Harper fan. I love all the products and this mask is one of my favs !!! Her masks do exactly what they say. I’ve had masks from other brands that don’t really do anything. Not so with tata Harper they perform and really make difference
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ziya C.
Augusta, GA
il y a 8 mois
Nicole W. il y a 5 mois
Peeling is definitely not normal. It sounds like an allergic reaction or you have a compromised lipid barrier. I would stop using and focus on moisture repair and see if that helps.