BY TATA HARPER

High-Performance Botanical Ingredients

This silky, ultra-hydrating formula helps minimize the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles while reducing visible signs of fatigue. Protects the eyes’ delicate skin from dehydration and helps visually reduce the appearance of under-eye bags and the look of dark shadows for a revitalized look. Helps minimizes the appearance of crow’s feet. Reduces appearance of puffiness, dark shadows, and visible signs of fatigue. Delivers and helps retain hydration.

100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
66% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Natural Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard.

Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Aqua/Water, Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) Oleosomes*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/leaf/stem Water*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Propanediol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract*, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Cetearyl glucoside, Pheonix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Menyanthes Trifoliata Leaf Extract, Polygonum fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Seed Extract, Lavandula stoechas (Spanish Lavender) Extract, Narcissus tazetta (Daffodil) Bulb Extract*, Arnica montana (Arnica) Extract*, Borago officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract*, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Salix alba (Willow) Bark Extract, p-Anisic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Leuconostoc ferment filtrate, Superoxide Dismutase*, Soybean Peroxidase*, Aroma**, Sorbitan Olivate, Oryza sativa (Rice) Extract*, Sclerotium gum, Cetyl Palmitate, Sodium hyaluronate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Ingredients from Organic farming **Clinical grade essential oils blend.

Rebekah F.
I have been using this for 3 months now, and I like the scent and texture of the eye cream. A little does go a long way, so you do get bang for (a lot of) your money. However, I’m not sure how effective it was for me, as I haven’t seen much of a difference in terms of anti-aging. Did it moisturize? Yes. Are my circles are fine lines eliminated or reduced? If they are, not noticeably so. I’m not sure if I would recommend this to a friend due to the low payoff for such a high cost!
Miranda R.
I love Tata Harper products. The ingredients are natural and super effective. The eye cream leaves my skin so soft and supple. I’ve never had any irritation or problem but I know it’s because there’s nothing toxic in the product!
Eva K.
new york, NY
This product is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. It is created with 100% natural ingredients, but don’t let that fool you. This eye cream has more than earned its place among my favorite eye products. It is super moisturizing and highly effective. It depuffs, brightens and plumps up wrinkles. Despite the thickness of the product, it isn’t greasy at all and absorbs into the skin really well. It plumps fine lines, brightens the entire eye area and helps your skin retain hydration. I also love that you can use this around the entire orbital area, including your eye lids. Plus, a little goes a long way so one bottle lasts 3+ months. Use it in the morning, evening or both. It plays well with makeup too.  I also like that it plumps out the lines that are beginning to form around my mouth. It smells amazing too - I wouldn't change a thing. Another winner from Tata Harper.
Jocelyn M.
Hainesville, IL
This is amazing. I don't believe eye creams can get rid if dark circles but they do help hyrdrating my under eyes. This helps my under eyes stay nice and hydrated and creates a nice canvas for concealer.
Ashley P.
Who doesn't love Tata Harper?! Every time I use one of her products feels like a privilege. This eye cream is no exception. It smells refreshing and luxurious, and feels amazing! It is so smooth, and a little goes a long way! It absorbs well, without observing too much, if you know what I mean. This is an eye cream you will still feel the benefits of hours after application. My eyes under eyes don't feel dehydrated, and my makeup has far fewer fine lines to crease in. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 only because I have not seen any difference in the puffiness I have just recently started experiencing. A beautiful product for anyone looking to give their under eyes a helping hand. Tata Harper Restorative Eye Creme
Jennifer H.
MIDDLETOWN, DE
Love this eye cream, I received this product in Caroline Hirrons cult beauty box. Now I know why she raves about this product. I use it as my daytime eye cream because of the illumination factor. I love the Tata Harper line and want to try out more of her products!
Phoebe W.
Love everything about this! You feel the hydration as soon as you put it on your skin, but it still feels very lightweight and non-irritating. I truly think that this is the best eye cream out there right now, besides the high price point
Sara K.
Burlington
Around the eye is the most sensitive so I wanted to use a clean and effective eye cream. This cream has changed my life it keeps my under eyes smooth and hydrated. I love everything about this cream highly recommended
Roz P.
Vancouver , WA
The packaging is great, love the green color. Like that all the products in this brand are organic. Smells great. Recently started using this brand and I will be buying more.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
My absolute favorite eye cream! It has a very hefty price tag, but it is worth every penny in my opinion! It is a beautiful formula; light and silky with a beautiful fresh scent and formulated specifically so that you can also use it on your eyelids, not just around the eyes. After only a few weeks of use, I noticed improvement in the strength of the skin around my eyes as well as minimization of the fine lines and wrinkles. It is extremely gentle, doesn't irritate my eyes and I've already repurchased my second bottle!

Kohl's