BY TATA HARPER

A nutrient-rich face cream for radiance, hydration, and protection. Replenishing Nutrient Complex acts like a multivitamin for the skin. The weightless blend of biocompatible micronutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals provides your daily dose of environmental protection. Helping to relieve and stabilize irritated or chapped skin, it leaves the complexion smooth, moisturized, and radiant as can be. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• What exactly does this product do? I think I saw a post someone sai...2 Answers
Christine C.
Christine C.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a beautiful, light-weight oil to add to your skincare routine. I was unsure about the roller ball applicator, but it actually makes it very easy to use; just enough product comes out. I roll around the perimeter of my face and massage inward. Unlike every other Tata Harper product I've tried, I don't love the smell of this, but it isn't terrible and it dissipates pretty quickly. The only cons are that (like all TH products), it's expensive. The size is pretty small, but that makes it more convenient to travel with and you don't use very much at once.
Jacquelyn Z.
Jacquelyn Z.
Premont, TX
First of all your product description is wrong. It's not a cream, it's a roller ball application. It has the vitamins and floral oils. Yes it met my expectations brilliantly. Very effective, makes my skin glow and dewy and so fresh. When people pass by they love the scent as well. I've definitely made it a staple in my carry on bag and home.
Eva K.
Eva K.
I am obsessed with this face oil. I am new to the world of face oils, and think this is a great "beginner's" oil. I apply it as the last step of my skincare regimen on my cheeks, forehead, neck and chest. It leaves my glowing. Plus it smells amazing - clean, fresh and natural. My fiancee even started using it after noticing the difference in my skin. I always thought oils would cause me to break out, but I haven't has a single pimple since I started using this about a year ago. The packaging is also brilliant - it comes in a "pen" with a roller ball at the end that dispenses the perfect amount. It makes application fool proof. LOVE!
Tript J.
Tript J.
Vancouver, BC
this is AMAZING! I received this as a christmas present, and i am obsessed! even after a couple of weeks of using it I can see difference in my skin. All the vitamins in this product does amazing things for your skin.  highly recommend this product, but note it is a bit pricey.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Charlottesville, VA
What exactly does this product do? I think I saw a post someone said it was for blemishes? IS that what it is used for?