BY TATA HARPER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A daily exfoliating and clarifying treatment. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- PoresIf you want to know more… This gentle daily exfoliating treatment thoroughly cleanses, hydrates, and improves glow while minimizing the appearance of pores. This cleanser clarifies with fresh enzymes, clays, and essential oils, while microspherical apricot seed powder buffs and polishes the skin. Skin is left feeling balanced, hydrated, and glowing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product 82 percent organic and free from toxins, fillers, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, all synthetic chemicals, GMOs. see more...

Eva K.
Review for: Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser 1.7 oz/ 50 mL, Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser 1.7 oz/ 50 mL more...
This is a beautiful, highly effective cleanser. It is 100% natural so you don’t have to worry about sketchy chemicals or artificial fragrances. It is also perfect for most (all?) skin types. This is an exfoliant, but is gentle enough to use daily. It is chock-full of amazing, organic goodness and leaves skin seriously radiant. Apply to dry or damp skin in circular motions and voila! After rinsing, skin is hydrated, balanced, glowing and just plain happy. It also reduces the appearance of pores. Plus, it is insanely refreshing and smells fantastic. Use this regularly for one week and you will never look back.
Angicel E.
New york, NY
PHENOMENAL cleanser. I love this cleanser I got it once in a gift set and fell in love with it cleansers your face and leaves your skin feeling baby smooth. However it is a little on the higher price point I would say this is the only down side.
Trish 🌿.
Portland, OR
This cleanser is one of my holy grail skincare products! I adore its texture, scent and ability to gently exfoliate. I use it alone and also as a second cleanse with an oil or balm cleanser. It is on the expensive side, but it is worth it for the quality of ingredients and performance!
Charlotte K.
St Clairsville
This changed my skin more than anything ever has. I thought things like this were too harsh to use so often but this one is not and it removed the surface dry eyed my skin . I now have velvety soft skin and love using this daily. Skin is glowing like never before.
Amy L.
Stuart, FL
I love this cleanser so much, I will never be without it. Wonderful smell and excellent ingredients for your skin. Gentle enough to use every day and delivers real results. Pores are clear and smaller. I can also feel my serum and face oils penetrating my skin after use, they don't just sit on top.
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
This cleanser makes my skin feel sooo smooth and look so beautifully glowy! I absolutely love it! I apply it to dry skin, then add water and work it in circles on my face. Rinse and reveal beautiful soft glowy skin! Love love love!
Tristan A.
Carrollton
I really enjoyed this cleanser! I use a variety of cleansers but I appreciate the nitty gritty feel this gives me as far exfoliation goes. My skin feels super great afterwards and I also enjoy the scent!
Ashley B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this product it's easy to use it has a great small the price I paid was good. I William definitely try it again it is one of my favorites
Courtney E.
Nashua, NH
Awesome natural cleanser! It is also exfoliating so I would definitely use something before this to wash any makeup off. Sephora carries it.
Ann-Marie L.
Phoenix, AZ
It's a bit pricey for its size but I love it. It smells amazing and it makes my skin so soft and smooth and youthful