BY TATA HARPER

11 High-Performance Botanical Ingredients
This gentle exfoliating cleansing treatment acts as a 4-in-1 product to thoroughly cleanse and improve glow while purifying, minimizing the appearance of pores and helping to protect the skin’s natural hydration balance. Free of soaps, alcohols, and detergents, this cleanser clarifies with fresh enzymes, clays, and essential oils, while microspherical apricot seed powder polishes the skin and reduces the appearance of blackheads – all without stripping the skin of moisture. Skin is left feeling balanced, hydrated and glowing. It minimizes the appearance of pores while deeply cleansing and decongesting the skin.

100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
82% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Natural Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard.

Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Sorbitan Olivate, Oryza sativa (Rice) Extract*, Lactobacillus/Punica granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Aqua/Water, Coco-glucoside, Cetearyl glucoside, Kaolin (Rose Clay), Sclerotium gum, Cetyl Palmitate, Salix alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Phytate, Denatured Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Aroma**, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Ingredients from Organic farming **Clinical grade essential oils blend.

• I have seen this cleanser pop up quite a bit! How well do...2 Answers
  • How long does this last being a 1.7oz bottle? 2 Answers
  • Are the beads in this from a natural source?2 Answers
Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser
  • "I got a sample size of this product in one of those value packs from Sephora. This cleanser is very exfoliating, but does NOT irritate my sensitive skin. It also smells AMAZING. I think I will purchase the full size when I go through the other exfoliating products I have." in 9 reviews
Farheen M.
Pleasanton
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
I bought this in a gift set on impulse after the associate took the time to give a demo of this and the mask at Neiman Marcus. I'm completely blown away by the results after using this for 2 weeks now. It has a slight gritty texture which helps with mild exfoliation and the mask on top of it does wonders for the skin. So glad I made this impulse purchase. Love the brand #Tataharper
Cynthia Z.
Madison, NJ
This is a gentle cleanser/exfoliator hybrid. I use it in the mornings and massage it for a little bit. If you massage it with a heavy hand you'll get a more intense exfoliation. Instead of rinsing it all at once I wet my hands a little and bring them to my face to continue to massage and make the most out of the product. Once I am satisfied I rinse everything to make sure there is no residue left behind. The gentle exfoliating effect helps to keep my skin smooth and to get rid of any flakes that I might have. I use prescription strength retinol on my face 3 times a week and this products is still gentle enough for me.

In all honesty, I think this product is very overpriced and I am not sure I would repurchase it. I do think it is great product and a little goes a long way, but there are so many cleansers in the market right now that is hard to justify. This is the only reason I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5.
Danielle J.
Staff
New York
Tata is the Colombian natural skincare queen. And I'm not being biased because she's from my hometown. I LOVE this cleanser and use it twice every day (right when I wake up and before bed.) I feel as if I am rubbing really-green grass on my face, getting all the benefits from applying actual plants on my skin. It will be really really hard for me to find a cleanser that lives up to the standards I have after using this one. GO TATA!
Brooke H.
Arlington
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells amazing, like fruit loops! Since this is a physical exfoliating product, i don’t use when my skin is drier or more sensitive. I do use it st least 2x a week in the warmer months.
Lindsay D.
Tewksbury
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased this product when looking for a safe cleanser to use during pregnancy. This cleanser has an exfoliant in it. It smells amazing and works well with my sensitive combination skin. I wish it was a little more exfoliating but it makes my skin look and feel great! Would purchase again but definitely want to try other Tata Harper cleansers!
Eva K.
new york, NY
This is a beautiful, highly effective cleanser. It is 100% natural so you don’t have to worry about sketchy chemicals or artificial fragrances. It is also perfect for most (all?) skin types. This pick is actually an exfoliant, but is gentle enough to use daily (thank you, apricot seed powder). It is chock-full of amazing, organic goodness and leaves skin seriously radiant. Apply to dry or damp skin in circular motions and voila! After rinsing, skin is hydrated, balanced, glowing and just plain happy. It also reduces the appearance of pores. Plus, it is insanely refreshing and smells fantastic. Use this regularly for one week and you will never look back. (Holy grail status!)
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I have been using the Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser for about 8mths now. I first sampled it from on of my beauty boxes and I was instantly hooked. I ordered it from Sephoria.com and the rest was history. It didn't even take a long time for the results to become noticeable. My skin became brighter. .smoother..and my fine kines had become less noticeable. The money I spent on the cleanser I was saving that and more on all the extra creams..conceler. .and stuff I no longer needed. I definitely recommend this product. Its a great investment on a item worth spending a little extra on..YOU!
Carmen R.
I definitely do enjoy this cleanser for the morning because it smells delicious and fruity, and it does a good job cleaning the skin without stripping it. I've suffered from acne on my cheeks from congested pores for years, and my skin has definitely improved in combination of other products. However, it's an expensive cleanser and I just don't know if it's a "must have," miracle worker for me. It's an oily cleanser, so don't waste product by having super wet hands and face when you apply it. I always wet my face in the morning and then pat it with a towel lightly so it'll be lightly damp.
Nanci C.
Annapolis, MD
Nothing makes my skin happier than this gentle, exfoliating cleanser! I’ve been warned to stay away from physical exfoliators, but this product is amazing and worth every penny! It keeps my skin fresh, bright and acne free!
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
I love this cleanser!! The bottle is really pretty and the cleanser itself is like a light peachy color and smells almost like orange cream. I have combo skin and during the winter I have dry patches on my cheeks but I hate rough exfoliates on my face and this one is gentle but gets the job done without drying out my face or leaving it blotchy. Sephora has this cleanser for around $40 if I remember correctly and a bottle last for a long time as long as you don't go overboard with it lol.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
Does this dry out your skin if used everyday?
Brooke G.
How long does this last being a 1.7oz bottle?
Kelly R.
Wyoming, MN
I have seen this cleanser pop up quite a bit! How well does this cleanser work with a two steps Cleansing process? Is this cleanser gentle enough for morning use? Skin benefits? Results? Thanks lovely ladies 💖💋☮
Amy S.
Staff
Are the beads in this from a natural source?
Taylor T.
Fort worth , TX
Is this product worth the money?