BY TATA HARPER

11 High-Performance Botanical Ingredients
This gentle exfoliating cleansing treatment acts as a 4-in-1 product to thoroughly cleanse and improve glow while purifying, minimizing the appearance of pores and helping to protect the skin’s natural hydration balance. Free of soaps, alcohols, and detergents, this cleanser clarifies with fresh enzymes, clays, and essential oils, while microspherical apricot seed powder polishes the skin and reduces the appearance of blackheads – all without stripping the skin of moisture. Skin is left feeling balanced, hydrated and glowing. It minimizes the appearance of pores while deeply cleansing and decongesting the skin.

100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
82% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Natural Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard.

Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Sorbitan Olivate, Oryza sativa (Rice) Extract*, Lactobacillus/Punica granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Aqua/Water, Coco-glucoside, Cetearyl glucoside, Kaolin (Rose Clay), Sclerotium gum, Cetyl Palmitate, Salix alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Phytate, Denatured Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Aroma**, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Ingredients from Organic farming **Clinical grade essential oils blend.

• I have seen this cleanser pop up quite a bit! How well does this ...1 Answers
  • How long does this last being a 1.7oz bottle? 1 Answers
  • Are the beads in this from a natural source?2 Answers
Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser
  • "I got a sample size of this product in one of those value packs from Sephora. This cleanser is very exfoliating, but does NOT irritate my sensitive skin. It also smells AMAZING. I think I will purchase the full size when I go through the other exfoliating products I have." in 9 reviews
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I have mixed emotions about this cleanser. The smell of it is to die for and I really like the teeny tiny bits in it meant for exfoliation. They are the perfect size and don’t feel too harsh on the skin. However, I don’t like the way this product makes my skin feel after use. It almost feels greasy which makes me feel like I need to go in with a second cleanser to make my face feel clean.
Kelly N.
Lebanon
OMLL. This product is one of my favorite things ever. First of all, it smells like heaven, very citrus smelling. Second of all, something in the cleanser felt like sand on my face like it was really dragging the nastiness from my pores which I really appreciate. I only had a sample of this from sephora but looking forward to paying 42 dollars becuase it was well worth it.
Eva K.
This is a beautiful, highly effective cleanser. It is 100% natural so you don’t have to worry about sketchy chemicals or artificial fragrances. It is also perfect for most (all?) skin types. This pick is actually an exfoliant, but is gentle enough to use daily (thank you, apricot seed powder). It is chock-full of amazing, organic goodness and leaves skin seriously radiant. Apply to dry or damp skin in circular motions and voila! After rinsing, skin is hydrated, balanced, glowing and just plain happy. It also reduces the appearance of pores. Plus, it is insanely refreshing and smells fantastic. Use this regularly for one week and you will never look back. (Holy grail status!)
Debbie H.
08754
I have been using the Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser for about 8mths now. I first sampled it from on of my beauty boxes and I was instantly hooked. I ordered it from Sephoria.com and the rest was history. It didn't even take a long time for the results to become noticeable. My skin became brighter. .smoother..and my fine kines had become less noticeable. The money I spent on the cleanser I was saving that and more on all the extra creams..conceler. .and stuff I no longer needed. I definitely recommend this product. Its a great investment on a item worth spending a little extra on..YOU!
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
I love this cleanser!! The bottle is really pretty and the cleanser itself is like a light peachy color and smells almost like orange cream. I have combo skin and during the winter I have dry patches on my cheeks but I hate rough exfoliates on my face and this one is gentle but gets the job done without drying out my face or leaving it blotchy. Sephora has this cleanser for around $40 if I remember correctly and a bottle last for a long time as long as you don't go overboard with it lol.
Scarlet W.
This is an amazing cleanser! It's not drying. It gets all the dirt ad oil off of my skin gently but deeply cleanses at the same time. It leaves my skin soft and primed for my skincare regimen (essence, serum, oil, etc).
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
Received a sample of this with my Sephora order. Wow....it was great. Smelled fantastic, gentle cleanse while providing exfoliation. My skin felt great afterwards. High performing product you can feel good about.
Rida H.
Newark, NJ
The only thing that makes this stand out compared to any other drugstore exfoliating cleanser - is that citrusy fragrance/feel. Other than that it does basically what any other exfoliating cleanser does. It isn’t anything extraordinary but it smells really fruity and leaves skin feeling bright. You could get an equally great product for much cheaper
Angicel E.
Yonkers, NY
PHENOMENAL cleanser. I love this cleanser I got it once in a gift set and fell in love with it cleansers your face and leaves your skin feeling baby smooth. However it is a little on the higher price point I would say this is the only down side.
Sophia S.
this product saved my skin! my skin had become a bit sensitive to my previous exfoliating product, so i purchased this one to replace it. it has a great texture, washes off easily, and has made my skin to much smoother!
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Does this dry out your skin if used everyday?
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
Are the beads in this from a natural source?
Kelly R.
Wyoming, MN
I have seen this cleanser pop up quite a bit! How well does this cleanser work with a two steps Cleansing process? Is this cleanser gentle enough for morning use? Skin benefits? Results? Thanks lovely ladies 💖💋☮
Brooke G.
How long does this last being a 1.7oz bottle?
Taylor T.
Fort Worth , TX
Is this product worth the money?