BY TATA HARPER

High-Performance Botanical Ingredients

This fast-absorbing moisturizer is specially formulated for combination skin types, containing a blend of biocompatible hyaluronic acid and natural humectants that delivers optimal hydration with a matte finish while minimizing the appearance of pores.

100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
70% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Natural Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard.

Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Aqua/Water, Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) Oleosomes*, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Oryza sativa (Rice) Extract*, Rosa damascena Flower Water*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Sorbitan Olivate, Mel/Honey, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Galactoarabinan, Sodium hyaluronate, Sclerotium gum, Salix alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Menyanthes trifoliata (Buckbean) Flower Extract, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Cetyl Palmitate, Borago officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract*, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Sorbitan Palmitate, Arnica montana (Arnica) Extract*, Propanediol, Sodium Phytate, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract*, Tilia europaea (Linden) Leaf & Flower Extract*, Lavandula stoechas (Spanish Lavender) Extract, Aroma**, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Ingredients from Organic farming **Clinical grade essential oils blend.

Tata Harper Rebuilding Moisturizer
  • "I tried this product from a delux sampling I received from Sephora. The smell of this product is phenomenal and the hydrating qualities are fantastic. These products are pricey but worth it, I highly recommend giving this a try." in 4 reviews
  • "Oh My agosh! I hesitated trying this moisturizer because it is so expensive and I knew I would love it. It has a strange, almost rancid smell. But the glow and hydration that it gave my skin had me going back for more! I'd recommend this for people with really dry skin. " in 3 reviews
Eva K.
new york, NY
I adore this product. It has a silky, lightweight texture but is totally hydrating and never greasy. It smells phenomenal too - It has that fresh, almost grassy scent that is unique to Tata Harper. I use this Rebuilding Moisturizer in the summer and the slightly thicker Reparative Moisturizer in the winter. I recommend this to everyone, regardless of skin type. It is a gorgeous product. Totally luxe feeling.
Asma M.
Berkeley, CA
I was pleasantly surprised by this moisturizer. It is light in texture but very effective at hydrating and moisturizing, and the scent is absolutely beautiful - soft and botanical and not at all artificial. The only issue I have with it is that I wish the price was a bit lower, but for a luxe brand it is priced appropriately.
Marialina T.
oak harbor, wa
Amira A.
Coral Springs, FL
This is the current moisturizer I'm using. It helped clear my skin and I absolutely love it. It's a little pricey but so worth it. I purchased it from Bloomingdales and don't regret it. Tata Harper uses organic ingredients and no GMOS so I know I'm taking care of my skin. Love this product would totally recommend.
Tara M.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is a miracle worker. I struggle with dry skin and this pumps moisture. Only problem I have with it is the overpowering smell. Kind of a polarizing one. I tried as a sample in a Sephora collection box. Am on the fence about whether I'd purchase full size because of the scent.
Melissa K.
Brooke B.
Morehead, Ky
Didn't like it at all I feel like it didn't do it's job as like other products I've used but it was worth the try I hope other people enjoyed having it
Angel B.
Boise
Very hydrating. Recommend for dry skin. This everyday would help tremendously. I use as a spot mostorizer on my dry patches.
Julendys Masiel R.
Este producto es muy bueno, es excelente, me encanta, es un producto que cumple con mis expectativas, me encantó es un producto muy recomendable que me encanta y lo amo, no puedo vivir sin el, es 100%, excelente, increíble es Muy Útil para mí, y lo recomiendo de verdad.😀
Danielle H.
Grande prairie , AB
Okay I love this moisturizer, it feels soft and matte all day. Leaves my skin looking clear and plump and fresh. The only downside is that it smells so strong and I hate the scent of it. I will keep buying it though!