BY TATA HARPER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A deep cleansing detox treatment. Solutions for:- Pores - Acne/blemishes- Oiliness If you want to know more…Fight the visible aging effects caused by environmental exposure and pollution while purging buildup from the surface of the skin with this probiotic-powered, deep cleansing mask. Skin is left smooth, refreshed, and refined. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and formulated without GMOs or gluten. Tata tip: for most complete detoxification of the skin, start by applying Purifying Cleanser and follow with Purifying Mask. see more...

• What are people's thoughts on this product!?1 Answers
  • Looking for something that helps with my hormonal breakouts... ha...3 Answers
  • Is this as good as the resurfacing mask? Can they be used one aft...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Holly F.
Whiting, VT
I stumbled upon this product after it launched a few months ago. I had already used their resurfacing mask and loved it. I had to try this.

Pros.

I love the smell. I can't really discribe what it remind me of, maybe noxema? But I just love it. The texture is amazing. It appears to be a dense mud like consistency, but it's actually light and almost a whipped feeling. My face looks and feels amazing after. And best of all. All natural ingredients!

Cons.

I was able to get maybe 6 uses out of the jar. For the price I would expect it to last me a little longer.

That is all.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Love this mask and that its all natural ingredients ! a little goes along way and you see a different within first few uses. it's a jelly like consistency that's like no other facial mask but you will see a glow and light exfoliation without the harsh beads some contain! Would recommend sampling before purchasing because it is a bit pricey
Carolyn B.
Middlebury, VT
This mask has done some incredible things for my skin. It really does clear up my skin overnight. My pores look better, a little goes a long way, and the packaging is so sturdy and beautiful. The far exceeded my expectations and I would purchase it again.
Stephanie M.
I kept seeing the @tataharperskincare Clarifying Face Mask everywhere, so I caved and bought it a while back. I'd tried it once and wasn't thrilled, but thought I'd give it a second chance. Nope, nope, nope and nope. Did I already say nope? I tried it again towards the end of last month...and promptly threw it away. First, the smell is God awful. I have three boys, who go to the gym, play sports and run around outside in the Florida heat. I thought I knew what funk was...until I smelled this. I have other words to describe the smell, but I don't want to be *that* harsh. I had to wash my face after washing it off because the scent lingers. I might be willing to suffer through the smell, but both times it itched like hell. I think I made it about 10 minutes in before giving in. My face felt the exact same afterwards as it did before. Proof that ymmv, because it did nothing for me. I'm glad some people love it, but it's definitely not the mask for me. tata-harper-clarifying-mask-1-oz/-30-ml
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
I was experiencing a breakout, not sure why, but I decided to give this mask a try to see if it would help it go down faster. I used it before bed and woke up the next day with ZERO blemishes. I mean literally zero. I didn't feel like it worked AS well the next time I had a breakout but enough that I'm considering buying the full jar now that my sample is gone. Stinks though!
Emily U.
I am a self-proclaimed mask junkie and after using this Tara Harper gem, this mask has gained its rightful place as a permanent fixture in my skincare arsenal. The mask is a bright green color and has quartz sand micro-crystals that give it a subtle edge of physical exfoliation. Not at all harsh on the skin and when I use it, the mask sits on the skin, but never dries out, which is a different take on your standard clay clarifying mask. I quite like that aspect of the product and when I wash it off of my face, I'm left with the benefits of a mask that clears out my pores and minimizes blackheads, without a drying effect. Highly recommend this natural beauty!
Chu L.
I have oily skin with large pores and use masks, exfoliator all the times and I can honestly say this product is one of my favorite. My skin feels super fresh everytime I use it. It does have strong scent but to me it smells very organic and natural. Must try!
Victoria W.
Webster, MA
Now this mask is actually amazing. The only reason I gave it four stars was because of the smell of it. Not only is it a great deep cleansing mask but it's also anti aging. It gives a tingly minty feeling and left my skin so soft and even took some of the redness away after my first use! It's a little pricey but with the results I got The first time using it, it's worth it
Loved the green definitely made my feel like the girls in the movies back in the day. It took incredibly long to apply bc it was so sticky so definitely recommend applying with a brush. Overall it did as it said but that means following it to a T do not leave on longer then the time recommended. I did and my skin was red blotchy and itchy. But willing to try it again.
Gina B.
This mask is great! I put it on and leave on for much longer than it recommends and it doesn't dry my skin at all. My skin has never been this clear and I just started using it a few weeks ago. It is pretty pricey but the jar does seem to be lasting longer than I assumed it would. Tata Harper Purifying Mask 1 oz
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Looking for something that helps with my hormonal breakouts... has this helped anyone with breakouts?
Michelle M.
Sacramento, CA
Is this as good as the resurfacing mask? Can they be used one after another? Also, does this dry completely to feel hard and dry or do you feel balanced after?
Holly F.
Whiting, VT
What are people's thoughts on this product!?