BY TATA HARPER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A deep cleansing detox treatment. Solutions for:- Pores - Acne/blemishes- Oiliness If you want to know more…Fight the visible aging effects caused by environmental exposure and pollution while purging buildup from the surface of the skin with this probiotic-powered, deep cleansing mask. Skin is left smooth, refreshed, and refined. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and formulated without GMOs or gluten. Tata tip: for most complete detoxification of the skin, start by applying Purifying Cleanser and follow with Purifying Mask. see more...

• What are people's thoughts on this product!?1 Answers
  • Looking for something that helps with my hormonal breakouts... has ...2 Answers
  • Is this as good as the resurfacing mask? Can they be used one after...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Whiting, VT
I stumbled upon this product after it launched a few months ago. I had already used their resurfacing mask and loved it. I had to try this.

Pros.

I love the smell. I can't really discribe what it remind me of, maybe noxema? But I just love it. The texture is amazing. It appears to be a dense mud like consistency, but it's actually light and almost a whipped feeling. My face looks and feels amazing after. And best of all. All natural ingredients!

Cons.

I was able to get maybe 6 uses out of the jar. For the price I would expect it to last me a little longer.

That is all.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Love this mask and that its all natural ingredients ! a little goes along way and you see a different within first few uses. it's a jelly like consistency that's like no other facial mask but you will see a glow and light exfoliation without the harsh beads some contain! Would recommend sampling before purchasing because it is a bit pricey
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Middlebury, VT
This mask has done some incredible things for my skin. It really does clear up my skin overnight. My pores look better, a little goes a long way, and the packaging is so sturdy and beautiful. The far exceeded my expectations and I would purchase it again.
Eva K.
Eva K.
I seriously love this mask. It is a clay mask so it cleanses but also does so much more. It basically eliminates the dirt, pollution, etc. that seeps into your skin and accumulates there. It keeps your skin looking bright and clear. The mask feels cool and refreshing going on and has a slight tingly feeling as it dries (in a good way).
When you wash it off, a veil of dullness goes with it. I use this one every week. When I have an extra busy week, I just layer this mask over the Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask on my t-zone, instead of using it separately. I adore this product.
Rita D.
Rita D.
Love all tata harper products including this one. Love how this mask is very clean and organic. First off, the packaging is so luxurious. It's in a frosted pot and it feels weighted and sturdy. The product is green and smells medicinal. I love the smell of it but I can see some people having a problem with it. The texture of this mask is like honey, not too runny but not thick either. I spread this all over my face and wait 20 minutes. The mask doesn't dry down, it stays wet and green.  There's also a cooling feeling once the mask is on. Once I wash the mask off, my face feels really refreshed and clean. I feel like all the dirt and excess oil has been removed. Having said that, this mask is not drying at all. The only downside of this is the price.
Marina D.
Marina D.
Lynnwood, WA
Meh... This mask has an unpleasant smell and didn't do anything special for my skin that other masks and actives haven't done. I'm of the understanding that Tata Harper masks work best when layered and since I only have a sample of this one, perhaps I'm not appreciating the potential benefits. But as a standalone mask for purifying and clarifying, I'd choose the Glamglow Supermud Treatment over this.
Loved the green definitely made my feel like the girls in the movies back in the day. It took incredibly long to apply bc it was so sticky so definitely recommend applying with a brush. Overall it did as it said but that means following it to a T do not leave on longer then the time recommended. I did and my skin was red blotchy and itchy. But willing to try it again.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Hagerstown , MD
I love when u get a product and can't wait to use it that is how this product is the first time I used it a couple days ago it's like my skin was in Heaven it doesn't leave a film or oily feeling to face ur skin is just super soft and beautiful
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Longmont, CO
I really enjoyed this match mask quite a bit. I got it in a subscription box in a small jar and ended up getting two uses out of it. I use masks on my face neck and entire chest, so spending it $52 on a 1 ounce jar of this mask is not feasible for me. Someday when I become the world's biggest beauty blogger I will fork out all the monies for Tata Harper products.
Bibi G.
Bibi G.
San Francisco, CA
I love Tata Harper for its natural ingredients, but more importantly how they feel on my skin when I use them. This product tingles a bit when you first put it on, but begins to cool and calm as you wait it out. I like to spend the last ten minutes with this mask in the shower so my skin can really absorb the ingredients with the steam.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
Looking for something that helps with my hormonal breakouts... has this helped anyone with breakouts?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Sacramento, CA
Is this as good as the resurfacing mask? Can they be used one after another? Also, does this dry completely to feel hard and dry or do you feel balanced after?
Whiting, VT
What are people's thoughts on this product!?