Tata Harper Purifying Mask 1 oz uploaded by Kaleigh M.Tata Harper Purifying Mask 1 oz uploaded by Laura O.Tata Harper Purifying Mask 1 oz uploaded by Laura O.See all 4 photos

BY TATA HARPER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A deep cleansing detox treatment. Solutions for:- Pores - Acne/blemishes- Oiliness If you want to know more…Fight the visible aging effects caused by environmental exposure and pollution while purging buildup from the surface of the skin with this probiotic-powered, deep cleansing mask. Skin is left smooth, refreshed, and refined. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and formulated without GMOs or gluten. Tata tip: for most complete detoxification of the skin, start by applying Purifying Cleanser and follow with Purifying Mask. see more...

Photos (4)
Buy on Sephora*
Whiting, VT
I stumbled upon this product after it launched a few months ago. I had already used their resurfacing mask and loved it. I had to try this.

Pros.

I love the smell. I can't really discribe what it remind me of, maybe noxema? But I just love it. The texture is amazing. It appears to be a dense mud like consistency, but it's actually light and almost a whipped feeling. My face looks and feels amazing after. And best of all. All natural ingredients!

Cons.

I was able to get maybe 6 uses out of the jar. For the price I would expect it to last me a little longer.

That is all.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
Love this mask and that its all natural ingredients ! a little goes along way and you see a different within first few uses. it's a jelly like consistency that's like no other facial mask but you will see a glow and light exfoliation without the harsh beads some contain! Would recommend sampling before purchasing because it is a bit pricey
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.
Middlebury, VT
This mask has done some incredible things for my skin. It really does clear up my skin overnight. My pores look better, a little goes a long way, and the packaging is so sturdy and beautiful. The far exceeded my expectations and I would purchase it again.
Eva K.
Eva K.
I seriously love this mask. It is a clay mask so it cleanses but also does so much more. It basically eliminates the dirt, pollution, etc. that seeps into your skin and accumulates there. It keeps your skin looking bright and clear. The mask feels cool and refreshing going on and has a slight tingly feeling as it dries (in a good way).
When you wash it off, a veil of dullness goes with it. I use this one every week. When I have an extra busy week, I just layer this mask over the Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask on my t-zone, instead of using it separately. I adore this product.
Marina D.
Marina D.
Lynnwood, WA
Meh... This mask has an unpleasant smell and didn't do anything special for my skin that other masks and actives haven't done. I'm of the understanding that Tata Harper masks work best when layered and since I only have a sample of this one, perhaps I'm not appreciating the potential benefits. But as a standalone mask for purifying and clarifying, I'd choose the Glamglow Supermud Treatment over this.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Hagerstown, MD
I love when u get a product and can't wait to use it that is how this product is the first time I used it a couple days ago it's like my skin was in Heaven it doesn't leave a film or oily feeling to face ur skin is just super soft and beautiful
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Longmont, CO
I really enjoyed this match mask quite a bit. I got it in a subscription box in a small jar and ended up getting two uses out of it. I use masks on my face neck and entire chest, so spending it $52 on a 1 ounce jar of this mask is not feasible for me. Someday when I become the world's biggest beauty blogger I will fork out all the monies for Tata Harper products.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
At first I was skeptical because of the texture - I didn't know how this gel would've made much of a difference. I applied as directed and could immediately feel it as it started drying. I took the mask off with my make-up eraser cloth (love this thing!!) and my face felt so refreshed and smooth after.

I received this as a sample in my Sephora Play Box and would definitely consider purchasing the full sized.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Austin
Tara Harper packaging caught my eye as well as the fact she only uses natural ingredients. The mask smells heavenly - light rose scent but not too florally. I liked the mask but for the price it wasn't a have to have. I haven't repurchased.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Easton, PA
This mask was great ! I usually go for
The peel off masks but I gave this one a go and I really liked how it got tight with no burning and when I wiped it off my skin feel tighter and so smooth, I would definitely pick this up again!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Sacramento, CA
Is this as good as the resurfacing mask? Can they be used one after another? Also, does this dry completely to feel hard and dry or do you feel balanced after?
Whiting, VT
What are people's thoughts on this product!?