BY TATA HARPER

High-Performance Botanical Ingredients

This intense cleansing mask fights visible signs of aging caused by environmental stressors, like pollution and smog, on the skin’s appearance by effectively purging surface buildup and impurities, while minimizing the look of pores.

100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
52% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Natural Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard.

Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Kaolin (White Clay), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl undecylenate,  Opuntia ficus indica*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Santalum album (Sandalwood) Seed Oil, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Yogurt Powder, Papain, Arnica montana (Arnica) Extract*, Borago officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract*, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Bioflavonoids, Curcuma Zedoaria Root Oil, Xanthan gum, Zingiber Officinale Root Oil, Leptospermum petersonii, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Eugenia Caryophyluss Flower Oil, Lactobacillus/Punica granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Jojoba Esters, Abies Pectinata Leaf Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare Oil, Octyldodecanol, Aqua/Water, Iron Oxides (C.I. 77491, C.I. 77499), Trihydroxystearin, Sodium Phytate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetearyl glucoside, Acacia Senegal Gum, Aroma**, Citral, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool *Ingredients from Organic farming **Clinical grade essential oils blend.

• What are people's thoughts on this product!?1 Answers
  • Looking for something that helps with my hormonal breakouts... ha...4 Answers
  • Is this as good as the resurfacing mask? Can they be used one aft...2 Answers
Tata Harper Purifying Mask
  • "Love this feel of my skin after use. I love that the product is all natural. I did feel like for the quantity you get that it is a bit pricey. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin. " in 3 reviews
Stephanie M.
I kept seeing the @tataharperskincare Clarifying Face Mask everywhere, so I caved and bought it a while back. I'd tried it once and wasn't thrilled, but thought I'd give it a second chance. Nope, nope, nope and nope. Did I already say nope? I tried it again towards the end of last month...and promptly threw it away. First, the smell is God awful. I have three boys, who go to the gym, play sports and run around outside in the Florida heat. I thought I knew what funk was...until I smelled this. I have other words to describe the smell, but I don't want to be *that* harsh. I had to wash my face after washing it off because the scent lingers. I might be willing to suffer through the smell, but both times it itched like hell. I think I made it about 10 minutes in before giving in. My face felt the exact same afterwards as it did before. Proof that ymmv, because it did nothing for me. I'm glad some people love it, but it's definitely not the mask for me. tata-harper-clarifying-mask-1-oz/-30-ml
Gisela Q.
Bronx
I think this product is ok. My sister got two small bottles from a friend, and she gave me one. The smell is not what I expected, but is tolerable. This is a pricey product that if you need the others to care for your face you have to be ready to spend a few hundreds, because some of them are $95. If you can afford this is great, but there are other alternatives out there.
Emily U.
I am a self-proclaimed mask junkie and after using this Tara Harper gem, this mask has gained its rightful place as a permanent fixture in my skincare arsenal. The mask is a bright green color and has quartz sand micro-crystals that give it a subtle edge of physical exfoliation. Not at all harsh on the skin and when I use it, the mask sits on the skin, but never dries out, which is a different take on your standard clay clarifying mask. I quite like that aspect of the product and when I wash it off of my face, I'm left with the benefits of a mask that clears out my pores and minimizes blackheads, without a drying effect. Highly recommend this natural beauty!
Liz K.
Weaverville , NC
A really great resurfacing mask! This is a nice, luxury, all natural product. I used this every week or every other week. It’s gentle but it works really well - my skin feels so smooth after. Pricey, but definitely worth it!
Megan A.
Tata Harper Purifying Mask Didn’t see many/if any results after two months of consistent use. It feels like it’s working while it’s on as it completely tightens your face, but once it’s removed, I never noticed any difference in my skin.
Marti W.
Not sure how I feel about this mask. I’ve tried it a couple of times, the first time I noticed my skin was much softer and cleared. The 2nd and 3rd time I didn’t notice much of a difference. I was trying a Sephora sample so I will use it up and see. Will also be trying the other Tata Harper masks.
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
This is a great purification mask, reduces the pores and cleanses the face well. I love that the have natural and organic products. I’m trying to find good products that are eco friendly and that work well.
Chu L.
I have oily skin with large pores and use masks, exfoliator all the times and I can honestly say this product is one of my favorite. My skin feels super fresh everytime I use it. It does have strong scent but to me it smells very organic and natural. Must try!
Victoria W.
Webster, MA
Now this mask is actually amazing. The only reason I gave it four stars was because of the smell of it. Not only is it a great deep cleansing mask but it's also anti aging. It gives a tingly minty feeling and left my skin so soft and even took some of the redness away after my first use! It's a little pricey but with the results I got The first time using it, it's worth it
Jenny S.
Irvine, CA
I seriously wish I could afford everything Tata Harper because it's so worth giving it a shot. I personally loved this face mask and felt like it was a great investment in feeling like my skin was smooth, soft, and comfortable. Would give them 5/5 if they offered sales or products at a better cost.
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
Looking for something that helps with my hormonal breakouts... has this helped anyone with breakouts?
Michelle M.
Sacramento, CA
Is this as good as the resurfacing mask? Can they be used one after another? Also, does this dry completely to feel hard and dry or do you feel balanced after?
Holly F.
Whiting, VT
What are people's thoughts on this product!?
Maggie O.
Forest Park, IL
How often do you use this?