Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser 4.1 oz uploaded by Cherise1676 ..

BY TATA HARPER

A hydrating cleanser that combats the daily wear and tear of environmental exposure and pollution by effectively clearing pores of excess oil, dead skin, and buildup. A powerfully purifying cocktail of sugars, broccoli extract, and fruit enzymes thoroughly cleanses the skin and refines the appearance of pores. While maintaining the skin's moisture balance, an invigorating blend of essential oils helps flush away impurities for a deeply refreshed look and feel. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I am on the hunt for an entirely new regimen of f... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been looking for a good cleanser, is it Worth the money?1 Answers
  • I've been interested in trying this cleanser but I heard that it ...3 Answers
Myka T.
New York
I like Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser and my skin feels clean after using it. The packaging is nice and it smells good. However, no matter how well I rinse the product, it burns my eyes a bit. It's not harsh on my skin but that's enough to make me not want to purchase this product again.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely AMAZING ! I love the cooling effect an the smell your left with is so relaxing ! It's a nightly must for me. I love that this isn't overly harsh or full of chemicals. It's helped to keep my cystic acne at bay. It doesn't strip the skin which is great, so many gentle cleansers leave my skin dried out after only a week of use. I've seen some reviews stating the consistency but if you apply this product as instructed (DRY SKIN) then the texture works well and you don't have to use a ton of product to create an even layer to leave on as a "minute mask" I like to use a hot damp towel to stem my face first to open my pores, pat dry then apply this cleanser, let that sit and rinse with cool water. For me this is a must have in my nightly routine.
10-10 for all aspects of this product.
Smell
Texture
Effectiveness
Ingredients
Etc.
I would recommend this to any and all skin types.
Adi M.
Wilton, CT
This purifying cleanser is very luxurious and I appreciate what Tata Harper stands for as a brand. I think this cleanser is good for my skin, but I find myself not inclined to repurchase it because of how exorbitantly expensive it's priced relatively to how quickly I go through a bottle. I also took off a star because this product is virtually wasted if you apply it to damp skin and that leaves it to be a cleanser exclusive to the morning. If you don't mind spending the (super) extra money, this is a cleanser worth trying.
Anna D.
San Jose, CA
This cleanser is amazing for a multitude of skin concerns. I have combo, acne prone skin that is also quite finicky when it comes products. This cleanser cleans my skin so well, but doesn't leave it dry or irritated. I was using the fresh soy cleanser before, and while good, this cleanser is so much better for balancing my skin and not stripping it of essential moisture.
Hedia G.
This Tata Harper Purifying cleanser is hands down the best cleanser for my mature skin. You use this on dry skin and rinse. I love the texture not to harsh. The scent is pleasant and the results amazing. No need for a mask the day you se this! It took me a couple of years before I purchased this becaus of the price. But it is worth every penny. It lives my skin clean and bright.
Karla C.
Hidalgo, TX
I had very high expectations for this cleanser since it claims to be perfect for oily skin and to clean and refine pores, It was defenitely so not what I expected, the smell is OVERPOWERING for that -1 star, but overall, i liked it it didnt striped my skin.
Jessica C.
Pearland, TX
Best cleanser ever. I love her cleansers because you use them with dry hands and dry face and they are non foaming. It's very different if you're not used to soap free face wash and trust me your skin will thank you. This has a minty smell and feels so nice after the wash. I always keep this stocked.
Rachel R.
Little Rock, AR
Wonderful green beauty cleanser! It smells heavenly and does exactly what it says — skin feels purified and clear after use!! I would definitely suggest you follow the directions and leave on ask a Mask for one minute to get the full effects!
Kori R.
I like the feel of this cleanser but after cleansing I would take a cotton with toner and still see a ton of leftover makeup. I wasn't convinced that this cleanser was removing everything that it needed to like makeup and dirt.
Courtney H.
Gilbert, AZ
This line is very cool very different smells good has very cute packaging I bought at Sephora love that it's a smaller brand definitely very expensive but it's all natural which is cool I wish it wasn't so pricey
Louise C.
Sheerness , Kent
So if you had to choice to pick 2 thing to take on a desert island for 6months, and it was an unlimited, what beauty products would they be?... it could be make up or skin care to hair and nails.. it can be anything. Oh and sunscreen is already on the list of things your taking... My two things would be... My Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser 4.1 oz - because my skin has changed so much since I started using this. My second one would be... My L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Treatment - I don't think I could live without this now I have even got a back up to my current one I'm using.. #obsessed So leave a comment down below and tell me what yours would be.
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
I've been interested in trying this cleanser but I heard that it has a very strong fragrance to it , is this cleanser good for sensitive skin ?
Shequilla J.
I've been looking for a good cleanser, is it Worth the money?
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
I have Large pores on my cheeks on both sides.. I want to know does this really work ? Can it shrink my pores? Also my husband suffers from dermatitis and will it help for his face?
Danielle H.
Grande Prairie
I'm super curious to try the Tata Harper line- any reccomend actions for where to start? I have normal/combo skin 23 YO. Thanks! :)