BY TATA HARPER

High-Performance Botanical Ingredients

This rich mask, powered by our proprietary Moisture Molecule Complex, provides ultimate hydration and moisture to even the most dehydrated, stressed skin. Helps replenish lost moisture, delivering a dramatically replenished look and restoring a dewy luminosity for the look of youthful cushion. An extra hydrating treatment for dehydrated, stressed skin.

100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
20% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Natural Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard.

Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Glycerin, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit extract, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Aqua/Water, Sucrose Laurate, Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) Oleosomes*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Theobroma Cacao, Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) ethyl ester, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Beta vulgaris/Beet Root Extract, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Palmitate, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Ferment Filtrate, Hydrolyzed Avocado Protein, Glyceryl undecylenate, Calcium Ketogluconate, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil*, Sodium hyaluronate, Arnica montana (Arnica) Extract*, Borago officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract*, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Filipendula Ulnaria (Meadowsweet) Extract*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Propanediol, Maltodextrin, Aroma**, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Ingredients from Organic farming **Clinical grade essential oils blend.

Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This is an absolutely amazing moisturizing mask. Filled with the finest natural ingredients, you know you are using something that is safe and healthy. Every time I wear this mask, my face comes out extremely hydrated and supple. I have very dry skin and have had troubles in the past with keeping the moisture in my skin. I use this mask as needed, and it never fails. Also, absolutely love the natural scent that the product has.
Alanna I.
pasadena
I did get a lot of benefits from this mask. Maybe I needed to apply it much thicker than I did, more the equivalent of a mud mask? It tightened up as it dried, and rinsed off fine, but I didn’t notice any improvement in my complexion or hydration after. I’m glad I could sample it, but i won’t be buying a full product.
Amy F.
I love all Tata Products. I like this mask but am not noticing a major boost in hydration. My skin is sensitive and I’m happily not having any reaction of any kind but not seeing major benefits either.
Lindsey A.
River Forest, IL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
The go-to for my masseuse when she gives me facials. Fresh, light, dewy feel that brightens and moisturizes deeply. I’ve broken out after application once or twice
Auriel S.
Nashville, TN
I just received this moisturizing mask, and so far I love it. The only reason I am giving 4/5 stars is because of the smell. It is a tiny bit off-putting (reminds me of a peel I have used before), it is not totally unpleasant but I would prefer something else considering you leave it on overnight. I love the packaging - the green color is super pretty. The texture is very light and though it says to use a thick layer, a thin layer is just fine. It feels a bit greasy going on at first, but it sinks into the skin very quickly and leaves you feeling soft. I love this stuff and will continue to re-purchase.
Elizabeth N.
Tustin, CA
I was super excited to try this and I am soooo disappointed in the product. It's super expensive and I heard a lot of good things , however it didn't live up to them. I didn't notice any difference. I left t on overnight and my face was dry. I put it on for 15 mins and wiped it off and again, no difference. Don't buy. Waste of money.
Stefanie A.
Massapequa Park, NY
The tata harper moisturizing mask is Just hat it’s SUPER moisturizing. It is definitely worth the money I purchased it from an online retailer and it definitely met my expectations. Would definitely buy it again!
Brennah W.
Iowa
This made my skin BURN!! I couldn't even leave it on for the recommended amount of time. I don't have sensitive skin, so i don't know why it felt so harsh...
robin n.
Not only does this smell freak it leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed. I love it and will continue to use it.
Ramin D.
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Nothing quite like the natural ingredients and SCIENCE behind Tata harpers products. I sampled this product recently from sephora and will definitely be adding it to my cart next time around. Perfect for the heat of the summer!