Tata Harper Illuminating Moisturizer uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.Tata Harper Illuminating Moisturizer uploaded by Kelsey L.Tata Harper Illuminating Moisturizer uploaded by Jari M.

BY TATA HARPER

High-Performance Botanical Ingredients

Diamond dust, uniquely paired with a special blend of minerals, provides a perfecting veil imparting a subtle, soft-focus luminescence in this luxurious complexion-perfecting moisturizer. Hyaluronic acid plumps and hydrates for fresh and glowing looking skin. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
61% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Natural Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard.

Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Aqua/Water, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) Oleosomes*, Caprylic/Capric/Triglyceride, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Glycerin, Rosa damascena Flower Water*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Cetearyl Olivate, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Oryza sativa (Rice) Extract*,  Mel/Honey, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Ferment Filtrate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Seed) Butter, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Diamond Powder, Lavandula stoechas (Spanish Lavender) Extract, Salix alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Arnica montana (Arnica) Extract*, Borago officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract*, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Menyanthes trifoliata (Buckbean) Flower Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sclerotium gum, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Propanediol, Sodium Phytate, Superoxide Dismutase, Soybean Peroxidase, Mica, Iron Oxide (C.I. 77891, C.I. 77491), Aroma**, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Ingredients from Organic farming ** Clinical grade essential oils blend.

Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
This is one of the best glowy moisturizers but the scent is a little stronger than I like. I haven’t purchased a full size because there are similar enough products for less money that smell less.
Ashley B.
Tata Harper has knocked it out of the park with the product line she's created. It is one of my absolute favorites and this mask makes my skin look like I've discovered the fountain of youth
Jesica A.
Rogers
This product is not moisturizer at all. It’s gives you a glow but if you look at yourself in the mirror it looks like your have little piece of a silver item. Kind of like sparkles. If your skin is already dry it will make it look worse. I wouldn’t recommend this product at all. Maybe if your skin is flawless it might work for you. I also didn’t like the way my makeup looked after I had full completed my make up routine. I felt like it made it look off.
Eva K.
I am the first to admit that I love all things Tata Harper. While I prefer the texture of the regular (non-illuminating) moisturizers, I wear this when I don't want I wear any foundation/ bb cream or powder. It reflects light in the perfect way, leaving you moisturized, dewy (but never oily) and flawless. It has a slight tint which is perfect on days you go sans makeup. Plus it works on a variety of skin tones. A truly gorgeous product.
Heather 2.
Tara Harper's Illuminating Moisturizer is fabulous! I love that it has a great scent, moisturizes well, and provides a luminous golden glow to my skin! It looks great alone as well as under foundation. It contains hyaluronic acid which plumps and hydrates for fresh and glowing skin. A 100% natural, 100% non-toxic, cruelty free brand 🐇 to top it off?! Yes, please!! 💕
Arely E.
Alamo, TX
Ohh it definitely illuminates, made me look like a glazed donut! It felt nice on my skin and I thought ok if I apply make up on maybe it will be ok and reduce the glow.. but the smell wouldn't go away. Such a strong sent! I hate it, almost made me throw up. I washed my face off and the smell was still there. Would not recommend if you're sensitive to smells.
Jacqueline A.
Rocklin, CA
Absolutely amazing! Gives your skin a beautiful, natural glow. I have oily skin and I swear when I wear this under makeup I have a Demi matte radiant glow. I don't end up super oily at the end of the day which is absolutely amazing! It is a bit on the pricier side when it comes to moisturizers but I swear it's worth it!
Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Sometimes I like to add a little glow to my skin. But I don't want to look super greasy. This Tata Harper Illuminating Moisturizer provides great moisture without clogging your pores. I like to wear it underneath my makeup or on its own. It never irritated my skin because it's made with natural ingredients. No fragrance no parabens! Great product!
Alisa F.
Lebanon, TN
Not a fan. This product provides virtually no moisture to the face but it's super highlighty,
So if you're into the whole disco ball as a face look, you'll love this, and it'd honestly be a good liquid highlight. This also has quite a bit of pink pigment to it so don't even think about wearing this alone.
Samantha S.
This moisturizer adds an extra oomph to your foundation and is very hydrating. The formula is light and doesn't feel like it's going to clog your pores yet effective at moisturizing. I found it doesn't last all day long though and if you wear a matte foundation, it will crack a bit.
Michelle N.
League City, TX
Is this lighter or heavier than the current Rebuilding and Repairative Moisturizers? Is the shimmer white or gold?
Brooke B.
I have dry skin that is acne prone. Is this comedogenic?
Amber L.