BY TATA HARPER

High-Performance Botanical Ingredients

Complete age-defying eye treatment with a soft-focus luminescence using real diamond dust for a highlighting effect. Instantly illuminates the look of the eye area. Minimizes the appearance of crow’s feet and wrinkles. Reduces appearance of puffiness, dark shadows and fatigue.

100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
61% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Natural Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard.

Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Aqua/Water, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/leaf/stem Water*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Mica, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl alcohol, Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) Oleosomes*, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Titanium Dioxide (CI. 77891), Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract*, Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) ethyl ester, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Beta vulgaris/Beet Root Extract/Extrait de racine de betterave, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pheonix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Polygonum fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Seed Extract, Diamond Powder, Cetearyl glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Sclerotium gum, Narcissus tazetta (Daffodil) Bulb Extract*, Menyanthes Trifoliata Leaf Extract, Lavandula stoechas (Spanish Lavender) Extract, Cetyl Palmitate, Oryza sativa (Rice) Extract*, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Ferment Filtrate, Arnica montana (Arnica) Extract*, Borago officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract*, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sorbitan Olivate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Aroma**, Sodium Phytate, Superoxide Dismutase*, Soybean Peroxidase*, Iron Oxides (C.I. 77891), Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Ingredients from Organic farming / Ingrédients issus de l’agriculture biologique **Clinical grade essential oils blend.

Eren S.
Marshalltown , IA
I bought this at Sephora last year and I loveee it! I went for class and I mentioned my dark circles to my artist. He applied this and it gave me such a natural glow-I had to buy it! It’s a bit pricey but it lasts a long time and it’s made of natural ingredients so that’s a plus!
Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
Illuminating doesn’t end begin to describe this. Tbh there’s no way I actually bought this $70+ eye cream but I had some samples of it that lasted me over two weeks so I had a decent time to try it out. A little goes a very long way. It’s actually pretty glittery so I still don’t know how I feel about it because at the end of the day, the product actually separated on my like it was concealer that wasn’t set. But it’s like a gorgeous glow, made me look awake, I even applied the extra down my nose and on top my cheeks as a highlight
Emely T.
I’ve tried almost everything from Tata Harper skincare. The Illuminating line is my least favorite. I have a little bit of texture around my eyes and it accentuates it. If you don’t have texture, this may work. I’ve purchased from Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Sephora and Tataharper.com. I just wait for which everyone is having a discount.
lauren a.
Ok so im not going to say i dont love luxury skincare who doesn't? but when i purchased this i didnt think it would do wonders like it has i figured it was just going to be an ok eye cream. When i first pumped the product out it looks silver white it has an illumanitating sheen to it at this point i was worried about how this would look on my under eyes. When i first applied it i noticed it was very creamy it sunk right into my under eye area perfectly it actually made them look alot more awake and vibrant! I have kids so theres days i do not get any to little sleep the next day i could look like i have dark circles and bags under my under eyes this actually blured all that. Its very hydrating for more dryer skin types. I have been using this for weeks now and i have seen a difference in my under eye area they look alot more hydrated even when im not wearing this i even noticed my fine lines are alot more minimal. I love how this is more on the natural side compared to others that are full of bad stuff. I think as long as you use a very little amount for both eyes you will love this stuff! I personally use a half pump for both eyes i find thats more then enough for my under eye area i even have some left over for the rest of my eyes and yes i tap that into my whole eye area this is just somthing i personally do with all my eye creams have never had a problem. You have to tap this stuff in do not rub you dont want to tug on your sensitive eye area. I also use this before i use any other skincare products and let it soak into my skin before applying my other skincare i find it works best this way and you do get the full effect. I do not find it greasy or have a residue left over after applying. I love this stuff and cannot wait to try more tata harper in the future!
Heather 2.
I recently tried Tata Harper's Illuminating Eye Creme with the Illuminating Moisturizer. It provides light moisture, while minimizing wrinkles, as well as reducing puffiness and dark circles. It does have actual diamond dust for a highlighting effect, so you can use it on your eyelids to illuminate the eyelid alone or on top of your shadow. Tata Harper is 100% natural, 100% non-toxic, cruelty free 🐇 brand! Great find!! 💕
Alexandra M.
I have super pale translucent skin and my veins are super visible. I adore anything tata Harper makes and the illumination of this product does wonders for the purple tones under my eyes. I still use a bit of concealer but use very little. Honestly if it was not so expensive I would use it day and night but I own the reparative eye cream at night. The long term effects of using safe non toxic skin care really make a difference.
Mo Makeup M.
Everything I have tried from Tata Harper I have loved. And come on who doesn't love to spoil them self with high end skincare.This eye cream is definitely illuminating, but also nicely hydrating. I like that it doesn't feel very heavy on the eye area. I like using it before makeup to help brighten up my under eye area, especially for the mornings when your tired but don't want to look it.I say its worth the splurge
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I have used this product multiple times and it does work pretty good. It is effective but not my favorite. It is so natural which I love most about it. I'm always looking for natural and good ingredients products I can trust. It makes my eyes pop and look so bright! I highly recommend it!
Eva K.
This is a phenomenal eye cream. It is light and perfectly moisturizing without being heavy. But most importantly it just totally brightens up my entire face. I suffer from genetic dark circles and this "illuminates" my eye area - no concealer needed. Talk about radiance! A must have!!
Arely E.
Alamo , TX
It does do what it says but my god the smell ... if you're sensitive to smells I do not recommend it. I almost threw up from the smell. The eye cream is ok because you only put very little but the moisturizer I will definitely not apply on my face ever again...
Saima M.
I am a fan of Tata Harper cleansers and Masks. I am curious to know how this eye cream works. Word illuminating makes me think it reduces the appearance of skin issues around eyes. Does it treat fine line and black circles as well?
Tiffany H.
Charleston, WV
I have terrible under eye circles that are hereditary so not many products work. Has anyone tried this and really seen a difference?
Liz D.
My favorite part about these products is the scent!! They're so clean! This eye cream works great! I put mine in the fridge for that extra boost. I've purchased once so far and it's lasted about 64 days... not bad for the size of the packaging. I was expecting less. Win/win, and a 10/10 from me. Tata Harper Illuminating Eye Crème
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Will this product help with dark circles? Is it worth the price?
Elham I.
Cairo
Can I use it for sensitive eyes ?!