BY TATA HARPER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxurious eye cream enriched with diamond dust and a special blend of minerals to impart a subtle, soft-focus luminescence to the delicate eye area. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dark circles- Puffiness If you want to know more…This moisturizer instantly illuminates the eye area with light for skin that has the plump, glowing look of youth. Hyaluronic acid, Spanish lavender oil, and date palm kernel extract work together to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and hydrate for fresh, glowing skin, while buckbean extract visibly firms and lifts. It provides a beautiful, soft luminescence when worn around the eyes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Jazzy L.
Hawaii
Illuminating doesn’t end begin to describe this. Tbh there’s no way I actually bought this $70+ eye cream but I had some samples of it that lasted me over two weeks so I had a decent time to try it out. A little goes a very long way. It’s actually pretty glittery so I still don’t know how I feel about it because at the end of the day, the product actually separated on my like it was concealer that wasn’t set. But it’s like a gorgeous glow, made me look awake, I even applied the extra down my nose and on top my cheeks as a highlight
lauren a.
Ok so im not going to say i dont love luxury skincare who doesn't? but when i purchased this i didnt think it would do wonders like it has i figured it was just going to be an ok eye cream. When i first pumped the product out it looks silver white it has an illumanitating sheen to it at this point i was worried about how this would look on my under eyes. When i first applied it i noticed it was very creamy it sunk right into my under eye area perfectly it actually made them look alot more awake and vibrant! I have kids so theres days i do not get any to little sleep the next day i could look like i have dark circles and bags under my under eyes this actually blured all that. Its very hydrating for more dryer skin types. I have been using this for weeks now and i have seen a difference in my under eye area they look alot more hydrated even when im not wearing this i even noticed my fine lines are alot more minimal. I love how this is more on the natural side compared to others that are full of bad stuff. I think as long as you use a very little amount for both eyes you will love this stuff! I personally use a half pump for both eyes i find thats more then enough for my under eye area i even have some left over for the rest of my eyes and yes i tap that into my whole eye area this is just somthing i personally do with all my eye creams have never had a problem. You have to tap this stuff in do not rub you dont want to tug on your sensitive eye area. I also use this before i use any other skincare products and let it soak into my skin before applying my other skincare i find it works best this way and you do get the full effect. I do not find it greasy or have a residue left over after applying. I love this stuff and cannot wait to try more tata harper in the future!
Heather 2.
I recently tried Tata Harper's Illuminating Eye Creme with the Illuminating Moisturizer. It provides light moisture, while minimizing wrinkles, as well as reducing puffiness and dark circles. It does have actual diamond dust for a highlighting effect, so you can use it on your eyelids to illuminate the eyelid alone or on top of your shadow. Tata Harper is 100% natural, 100% non-toxic, cruelty free 🐇 brand! Great find!! 💕
Mo Makeup M.
Everything I have tried from Tata Harper I have loved. And come on who doesn't love to spoil them self with high end skincare.This eye cream is definitely illuminating, but also nicely hydrating. I like that it doesn't feel very heavy on the eye area. I like using it before makeup to help brighten up my under eye area, especially for the mornings when your tired but don't want to look it.I say its worth the splurge
Alexandra M.
I have super pale translucent skin and my veins are super visible. I adore anything tata Harper makes and the illumination of this product does wonders for the purple tones under my eyes. I still use a bit of concealer but use very little. Honestly if it was not so expensive I would use it day and night but I own the reparative eye cream at night. The long term effects of using safe non toxic skin care really make a difference.
Maya S.
Tata Harper cuidado de la piel ha cambiado mi vida! Esta crema de ojos solo ha creado una apariencia más brillante y saludable. Su cuidado de la piel es un poco más caro, pero vale la pena. Productos muy eficaces y son todos no tóxicos y todo natural! Todo el mundo necesita Tata Harper en su rutina de cuidado de la piel!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I have used this product multiple times and it does work pretty good. It is effective but not my favorite. It is so natural which I love most about it. I'm always looking for natural and good ingredients products I can trust. It makes my eyes pop and look so bright! I highly recommend it!
Eva K.
This is a phenomenal eye cream. It is light and perfectly moisturizing without being heavy. But most importantly it just totally brightens up my entire face. I suffer from genetic dark circles and this "illuminates" my eye area - no concealer needed. Talk about radiance! A must have!!
Arely E.
Alamo, TX
It does do what it says but my god the smell ... if you're sensitive to smells I do not recommend it. I almost threw up from the smell. The eye cream is ok because you only put very little but the moisturizer I will definitely not apply on my face ever again...
Mango 🐹.
Jersey City , NJ
This was alright. I don't think I noticed much with brightening but it is quite hydrating. I enjoy using this in the morning because it somewhat enhanced the "awake" look after I applied my concealer
Saima M.
I am a fan of Tata Harper cleansers and Masks. I am curious to know how this eye cream works. Word illuminating makes me think it reduces the appearance of skin issues around eyes. Does it treat fine line and black circles as well?
Tiffany H.
Charleston, WV
I have terrible under eye circles that are hereditary so not many products work. Has anyone tried this and really seen a difference?
Liz D.
My favorite part about these products is the scent!! They're so clean! This eye cream works great! I put mine in the fridge for that extra boost. I've purchased once so far and it's lasted about 64 days... not bad for the size of the packaging. I was expecting less. Win/win, and a 10/10 from me. Tata Harper Illuminating Eye Cream 0.5 oz
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Will this product help with dark circles? Is it worth the price?
Elham I.
Cairo
Can I use it for sensitive eyes ?!