BY TATA HARPER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A luxurious eye cream enriched with diamond dust and a special blend of minerals to impart a subtle, soft-focus luminescence to the delicate eye area. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dark circles- Puffiness If you want to know more…This moisturizer instantly illuminates the eye area with light for skin that has the plump, glowing look of youth. Hyaluronic acid, Spanish lavender oil, and date palm kernel extract work together to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and hydrate for fresh, glowing skin, while buckbean extract visibly firms and lifts. It provides a beautiful, soft luminescence when worn around the eyes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
lauren a.
Ok so im not going to say i dont love luxury skincare who doesn't? but when i purchased this i didnt think it would do wonders like it has i figured it was just going to be an ok eye cream. When i first pumped the product out it looks silver white it has an illumanitating sheen to it at this point i was worried about how this would look on my under eyes. When i first applied it i noticed it was very creamy it sunk right into my under eye area perfectly it actually made them look alot more awake and vibrant! I have kids so theres days i do not get any to little sleep the next day i could look like i have dark circles and bags under my under eyes this actually blured all that. Its very hydrating for more dryer skin types. I have been using this for weeks now and i have seen a difference in my under eye area they look alot more hydrated even when im not wearing this i even noticed my fine lines are alot more minimal. I love how this is more on the natural side compared to others that are full of bad stuff. I think as long as you use a very little amount for both eyes you will love this stuff! I personally use a half pump for both eyes i find thats more then enough for my under eye area i even have some left over for the rest of my eyes and yes i tap that into my whole eye area this is just somthing i personally do with all my eye creams have never had a problem. You have to tap this stuff in do not rub you dont want to tug on your sensitive eye area. I also use this before i use any other skincare products and let it soak into my skin before applying my other skincare i find it works best this way and you do get the full effect. I do not find it greasy or have a residue left over after applying. I love this stuff and cannot wait to try more tata harper in the future!
Mariam A.
Burbank, IL
I purchased this from Sephora. It's very expensive for such a small amount. I have purchased it twice bc u didn't see results after the first bottle so I figured maybe it needs time and purchased a second one. Houses on smoothly. It is a bit heavy and it'll flake if you out too much. It does leave a tightening effect and you will eventually see results but I've found better product for a more affordable price.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I have a deluxe sized sample of this that I got in a Sephora order and I am definitely going to get the full size!! It's a super light, but incredibly hydrating moisturizer that instantly brightens up the undereye area and gives the illusion of lifting up the eyelids. I love it! It's very comfortable and doesn't get sticky like some "illuminating" moisturizers do. Everything from Tata Harper is amazing!
Jamie Rose S.
I was new to the this brand when I received a free sample from Sephora and so I was a bit hesitant to try it, however after one use I was in love. The formula is extremely nice as it is a cream that soaks into the skin quite nicely and leaves your under eyes looking awakened. I definitely plan on buying a full size despite the higher price point because it definitely works at illuminating the eyes!
Kristie J.
Lebanon, IN
Tata Harper is an amazing brand and I really do love them.
This eye cream just has a little too much glimmer in it for me - I know that having light bounce off the area is to make you look more awake and refreshed, but so far I'm just not loving this one. I'm still using it and I'm hoping to love it more.
I just wish they had spent a little more time on the creamy moisturizing aspects.
Lakin R.
Amarillo, TX
I received this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. It is such a beautiful eyecream! It goes on so smooth and is very illuminating! Illuminating in a natural way. Often times, eye creams leave my under eyes bright red and chapped looking. This does not do that! I have noticed that LIGHT dark circles I have already lightened. I would recommend to anyone!
Angelina V.
Austin , TX
Tata Harper skincare has changed my life! This eye cream alone has created a brighter, healthier appearance. Her skincare is a little more expensive but it is worth it. Highly effective products and they are all non-toxic and all natural! Everyone needs Tata Harper in their skincare routine!
Julia M.
Definitely brightening & definitely expensive! This is one of those splurgey items you get to feel fancy. Yes it did brighten and illuminate. Would I repurchase it? Probably not. Just too pricey for my taste, plus I'm more into a eye cream that mousturizes and helps with fine lines more.
Caroline M.
Really great eye cream but I'm not the biggest fan of how it dries down. While I was using it, I definitely saw results but it just felt so heavy and uncomfortable I wasn't the biggest fan. Tata Harper products are also kind of expensive so I'm not sure I'll repurchase.
Briana W.
Fort Collins, CO
Tata Harper never disappoints. This eye cream is to die for. Really moisturizing yet very lightweight and it really does illuminate the eye area! I look so much less tired and my dark circles are starting to fade! Will for sure purchase again
Sarah D.
Montreal , QC
I've been wanting to try out this line of products. Any suggestions? Is it really worth the price point? Thanks!
Liz D.
My favorite part about these products is the scent!! They're so clean! This eye cream works great! I put mine in the fridge for that extra boost. I've purchased once so far and it's lasted about 64 days... not bad for the size of the packaging. I was expecting less. Win/win, and a 10/10 from me. Tata Harper Illuminating Eye Cream 0.5 oz
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
I'm 27 and I've just started getting fine lines under my eyes and it's starting to effect my makeup and be very noticeable especially when I wear makeup so I'm looking for a good eye cream? Is this one good or is there better options that aren't so pricey?
Tiffany H.
Charleston, WV
I have terrible under eye circles that are hereditary so not many products work. Has anyone tried this and really seen a difference?
Saima M.
I am a fan of Tata Harper cleansers and Masks. I am curious to know how this eye cream works. Word illuminating makes me think it reduces the appearance of skin issues around eyes. Does it treat fine line and black circles as well?