Skin CareTata Harper
Hydrating Floral Essence

Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA lightweight liquid moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid to thoroughly hydrate refresh and boost appearance.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrThis lightweight moisturizing mist boosts the skins natural hydration with biocompatible Hyaluronic Acid and a weightless blend of natural humectants delivering a hydrated feel and plumper looking appearance.brbrbKEY INGREDIENTS/bBr Hyaluronic acidbr Aloe vera leaf juicebr Rose waterbr Lavender flower leaf and stem waterbr Beet root extractbr Gotu kola extractbr Olive oilbr Willow bark extractbr Arnica extractbr Borage leaf extractbr Alfalfa extractbr Meadowsweet flower extractbr Calendula flower extractbr Black elderberry fruit extractbr Rice extractbrbrbFREE OF.../bbr GMObr Toxinsbr Fillersbr Artificial colorsbr Artificial fragrancesbr Synthetic chemicalsbrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrFor best results use daily after cleansing. May be used as often as needed to boost hydration including over makeup.ullia hrefhttps//bit.ly/2wqWJjJClean Beauty/a products are free of sulfates phthalates and parabens./lili4.2 oz./liliWeb ID 2992291/li/ul

Do you find this makes an impact in your routine? I want to use this before my toner but I need some more hydration.
Is this an aerosol or a pump?
Where can I buy this & at what price?
Start your review of Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence!
Product Highlights
I'm not a huge fan of mists, but this one is excellent! It doesn't irritate my skin, it's hydrating, and it smells delicious! While it's definitely pricy, you get an excellent product. Would definitely recommend.in reviews
Sarah T.
Brooklyn, NY
Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence uploaded by Sarah T.
Just like all the other Tata Harper products I’ve tried, this was an experience to apply. The mist is very fine and I found that I was able to evenly and lightly mist my face. Very luxe and could tell my skin drank this up. I knocked a point off because I didn’t love this fragrance quite as much as the other products I’ve tried from them!
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence uploaded by Christina L.
I love this spray the smell is so amazing! It makes my face feel so moisturized and refreshed. I am so happy I tried the Tata Harper products they are amazing
Ashley F.
Freeport, NY
I feel bad writing a review so early on, but I just have to share how much I love this product. The bottle is high quality and has an amazing spray-er. (I’m sorry I don’t know what else to call it). I highly, highly recommend it. It feels amazing on my skin and absorbs really nicely. It smells amazing and feels so refreshing. I know this is a product I am going to continue to replace. It’s a bit expensive, but you’re getting a high quality product. I don’t feel like I’m going to blow through it like some of my other mists that I felt like were never truly absorbing into my skin. Anyway, I love this product and I just thought I’d share! If you’re debating getting this product; get it! You will not regret it and I promise, you will not be disappointed. I’ve been wanting it for such a long time and I’m so, so glad I finally went through with it.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence uploaded by Ashley D.
I'm very picky about what toners I use due to my combination skin. This product is AMAZING and worth every penny (made with 100% natural/non toxic ingredients!)! I can use this multiple times a day (which I do) without ANY irritation. After application, my skin feels hydrayed, fresh and rejuvenated. It also has a very nice smell to it (but not too strong/just a slight, botanical scent). I love the convenience of the packaging: it's very travel friendly and easy to use. Just spray and go!
Gauri S.
yeah its pretty amazing! was looking for an essence and after swatching the SK-II I wasn’t impressed enough to consider spending $180 on it. Enter this product! Its gorgeous and luxe looking and works like a dream! I have very dry skin and this just makes it glowy and dewy but not oily and my skin is hydrated! my moisturizer is one i’m trying to finish (ptr cloud cream its so slippy and silicone-y) and this essence just changed how it applied! Completely in love and it can take the place of two skincare products (toner and essence) so its a good price to me!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence uploaded by Letty S.
My friend love this product she say's she have used this product for quite some time. Believe me living in a desert climate you can use all the help you can get! Not greasy and has a clean smell, she recommed me to buy this product l love to try.
Syedasara K.
Glen Carbon, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this essence sooo much!! It's fresh & floral and soothing and hydrating. I mostly use it before I do my make-up to prep and refresh the face and it works wonders!! Lightly rose scented which feels nice and refreshing 😌 the bottle is beautiful and high quality and the essence is filled with goodness for the face!! Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence
Jacquelyn Z.
I'm so sad I ran out of this. Every single Tata Harper product is absolutely amazing. Plus they all smell so beautiful like earth and flowers. Love. Not very cost effective, but she makes each batch by hand and every single product is numbered/labeled. I couldn't ask for a better product honestly.
Lauren A.
Lake George, NY
This is the essence that sold me on the power of the essence...prior to this I thought the repetitive “essence helps you get the most out of your skincare routine” was just a nice-sounding marketing phrase. I use this right after the Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser followed by my serums, then creams, and holy **** I really do use less of other products with the essence because the lightweight formula blends and spreads the serums more than on their own. This is really expensive but I’m definitely scooping up a full-size during the next sale. There are a lot of botanical ingredients that are great for the skin in this formula, plus I like that it comes in glass and the spray is wide even on the travel size.
Victoria B.
Tata Harper Hydrating Floral Essence uploaded by Victoria B.
I purchased this product at the citrinebeautyaz Los Angeles Glambar2019 event. It was customized on site by the district manager with essential oils targeted to my skincare needs, smells amazing and came from Tata's farm. It is a very fine mist which I like because you can use it to refresh your face without compromising makeup integrity.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...